- "I'm coming for you, Darkstorm!"
The famed 6-time champion of Gamerene's past, Bradger Darkstorm, has come back from supposed retirement with his team, Team Darkstorm, after an apparent and unfortunate retirement following an injury, he has come back with a new model of a new generation of competitive machines. After Quse ends up getting injured when trying to push himself to beat Darkstorm, he seems hopeless, and even Icky and Iago come in to offer their condolences, believing this may be the day he retires for good. But Quse refuses to give up 'until he says so' because that's clearly what Darkstorm wants. Thus, he has to get help from the legendary competitor that surpassed Darkstorm into becoming THIS unbeatable: Jonus Onyxis, who, despite his age, is still in good shape as a trainer. Thus, while Icky and Iago convince their teammates to support them, Darkstorm discovers other things that he might use to his advantage, including one of Quse's children falling in love with one of his teammates. But the heroes eventually discover that Darkstorm is actually a fraud whose racing vehicle and skills are merely augmentations and stolen technology from Onyxis, and thus cheating, all of which he only dubs as 'progress', saying it's a sign that competitors can adapt, completely oblivious to the fact that he still stole. But they learn this too late as Quse and Darkstorm get ready to race in the race of their lives. Will our heroes be able to get the information to him before things go nuts, particularly with the Romeo-and-Juliet relationship of Quse's child and a the Darkstorm member? The Gamer Birds return!
- Quse: QUSE IS HERE, BITCHES, AND I GOT RUBBER TO BURN!!!
- Kayelin: Now, dad, you know you can't introduce yourself like that to the impressionable youngsters out there.
- Quse: Yeesh, Kaye, don't you know a joke when you hear it?
- Kayelin: Some jokes are not funny and come off as serious, dad.
- Quse: Oh, kiddo, you know how I drive.
- (Aellyce): (Knocks) Hey, hon? You ready? (This played as he competed in several sports)
- Mirah: GO, DADDY, GOOOOO!!!!
- Quse: (During a race to another racer) HEY, AYBRAM!!! YOUR BLINKER'S ON!!!
- Aybram: What? No it's no- (Realizes) HEY!!! YOU'RE... Blinker's on?
- Another Racer: GOOD TIMING, AYBRAM!!!
- Aybram: SHUT UP HEYWOOD!!!
- (Announcer #1): Headed for the pit goes Quse Hirsch, Aybram Outrageon and Gryson Heywood. These three are really fun to watch, right, Dyrel?
- Announcer #2 (Dyrel): Well I don't know about you, Bowe, but they may have WAY more fun off the field.
- Quse: (Driving off) Having a carwash too, Aybram?
- Aybram: UGH, NO, YOU'RE GETTING A CARWASH!!
- Crew Chief: Yeah, REALLY good comeback, Ay. (They continue racing)
- News Reporter: (Labeled as Malinda Choyse) Quse, how do you possibly keep your focus against Aybram and Gryson?
- Quse: Oh, pretty simple. They're class acts, we respect each other- (He was pied in the face and covered in confetti)
- Aybram: HAHAAAA, CONGRATS, CUPCAKE!!! (Laughs)
- Quse:... Oh it is on. (They later competed in hoverboot hockey where Aybram won)
- Malinda: Great win out there, Aybram.
- Aybram: It was nothing. It was a great- (His hoverboots inflated up as Mirah was seen snickering along with Quse) HEY!! OH, REAL FUNNY, KID!!! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A HUGE SPANKING!!! (The boots deflated comically)
- Quse: (After winning a Nerf war).... Hey, are my sponsors happy?
- Executive #1: STOP WINNING FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, WE'RE RUNNING OUTTA S*** TO SELL!! (They laughed)
- Executive #2: HEY, SHORT QUSE, YOU'RE ALWAYS WELCOME TO HAVE ANOTHER SPONSOR!!!
- Aybram: I'm right here, you know.
- Quse: See ya' next week, Ay... Or not. (Laughs)
- Executive #2:... Hey, don't you know a joke when you hear it?
- Quse: (Was in an obstacle course) HOW'S THE VIEW BACK THERE?!
- Gryson: BETTER NOT BLINK, I MIGHT PASS YA!!
- Another Competitor: COMING THROUGH!!! ALLEY-OOP!! (Knocked the three off-course and crossed the finish line)
- Bowe: Ohh, Bradger Darkstorm for the win. Took the three rivals by surprise. A HUGE upset.
- Aybram: WTF, ASSHOLE?!?
- Quse:... Who the heck was that?
- Gryson:... Bradger Darkstorm. 6-time champion back from retirement.
- Quse:... Huh?
Later... (This song played in Bradger's Cars 3 Jackson Storm-style car with his girlfriend)
- Girlfriend: WOWEE ZOWIE, BRAD!! YOU KNOCKED THOSE THREE OFF THEIR FEET!!!
- Bradger: Oh, Haellen, they were just showoffs. I could read them almost too well.
- Quse: HEY! (He came up as Brad opened his window) Bradger Darkstorm, right? Nice win.
- Bradger: Well. Quse Hirsch. Quite the compliment. You have no clue how long I've been waiting to beat you.
- Quse: Oh, it's a pleasure. I mean not many people can take me by surprise. Quite the hello if you ask me-...... Wait, did you say meet or beat?
- Bradger:... I think you heard me.
- Quse:...... Wowwwww... First time someone played mind tricks like that since Aellyce.
- Bradger: Well we all do it, no harm done. (He drives off leaving Quse in silence)
- Malinda: This is Malinda Choyce, with a ridonkeylous turn of events where returning champion Bradger Darkstorm has aced famed competitors Quse Hirsch, Aybram Outrageon, and Gryson Heywood. From what his agents said, Bradger has returned as one of the next-gen gamers, unlike the veterans of yesteryears. He achieved his accomplishments today with one of the best statistical analysts and techies of today as his crew chief, Jakson Chayser, who exploited the numbers of gaming data. Accuracy, range, perception, awareness, physical fitness, aerodynamics, and people like him wish to use the next generation to take the lead again. The gaming world is changing. Why did he come back from retirement? Let's hear it from the man himself.
- Bradger: Well when people like Quse and his former rival Vyctor came into the picture, I felt people like me were so dated. Thus I wish to take another shot in the modern era and got the best of the best. A true competitor has to be timeless. Someone that can't simply fade away with time. And me? I refuse to be dated.
- Haellen: My dad is the famous new-gen analyst and engineer Jakson Chayse and Brad's crew chief. That's how we both became a couple. He's so confidant in his need to not be forgotten. If he was to lose himself to being outdated, it would crush him. I relate to his wishes because I'm into retro media, some of which are very underrated. It's a sad thing to fade with time.
- Miranda: How will this guy keep rising for the new generation? Only time will tell. (Quse turned off the TV)
- Quse:... This guy's hot stuff.... But there's something off about him.
Quse's Big Crash/Adapting to Change
Quse's Father's True Story
Darkstorm's True Colors
(Climax Race Theme Against Quse and Darkstorm)