|Title||Star Butterfly (Birth Name), Spacefly, AUU Star Butterfly|
|Race/Species||Astaman (Formerly Mewman)|
|Faction||Gitty and Hyperactive Adventurer, Magical Fighter|
|Description||Hyperactive, Cute, Naive, Grudging at Times, Mood Swings, Careless, Charming, Cartoonishly Zany|
|Skills and Abilities||Natural Being Abilities, Powerful Magic, Large Insectoid Wings, Can Breath In Space, Speaks to Astrofauna, Good Physical Combat|
|Location||Mewni (Alternate Timeline, Home Dimension)
Astra Cosmofly, birthname Star Butterfly, is a Mewman from an alternate timeline of Mewni. Her only visual difference from Star is that she inherited her mother's white hair. But she was cast out of her Mewni because her timeline turned out differently. In her timeline, Queen Moon didn't go to Queen Eclipsa for her Nameless Spell and only stripped Toffee of his Antithaumite essence. But because it wasn't as strong as the Nameless Spell, he regenerated from the damage and the monsters did not take her actions seriously, forcing her to retreat and look like a coward. Toffee came to be more moral in his pursuits without the Antithaumite to corrupt him, and his invasion was successful, destroying Butterfly Castle and exiling Mewmans into what would've been New M'onstrarus, leaving them to a mostly uncertain fate other than the expectation that they were nabbed by a hive of Wipers assigned to Mewmans. Mewni was no more and Toffee was declared a war hero. But Moon had her daughter sent to another dimension. She was meant to go into Mewni of the Main Timeline, but ended up being brought accidentally to the Main timeline of the Alternate UUniverses where she was raised by the Vaxies, space fairies that live in nebulas. Astra was raised in the Vacuo Nebula by Hellana, a mage in training who was xenophobic of cosmonauts since her family was killed by them. Astra grew up a magical space-faring adventurer just like Star. But when Star destroyed the Realm of Magic, it resulted in circumstances where she got into a heated debate with her mother about saving an astrophobic son of a famous cosmonaut, named Mako Sagan, and she accidentally used the last available magic to cast herself far away from home never to return with Mako upon learning she was adopted and being fed up with her strictness and xenophobia. She learns about Star Butterfly's actions on magic, and seeks revenge on her, blaming her for being lost. But when they almost kill each other, they are told the truth by the Time Councilor Kronunos, the replacement for Omnitraxus Prime in terms of time-related affairs, that they were both set up by Dark Starmapper, who caused Hellana's xenophobia and sucked Mako's starship into a black hole, just as a plan to take over space. Astra learns of the events of her home timeline and she and Star decide to take down Starmapper using a paradox that eliminates Hellana's xenophobia by preventing Starmapper's rival, the beamfly Mage Lyght, from ever leaving, thus preventing Hellena's death by cosmonaut. After reuniting Mako with his father and helping him recover his crew, Astra has since been on adventures with Mako, who is secretly in love with her, while also defeating Toffee and managing to alter the history of her own New Mewni, now called Astri, and make the Mewmans into an original race of space-faring greatly-powerful beings called Astamans, while making the Bestiarans muties (AUU multiform mutant-like trolls), while also altering her own history to being an equivalent of Star with a different family geneaology and history to the original, after admitting feeling shame for being one of infinite Star Butterflies of the timelines.
Astra has much of the same abilities as Star, with a few exceptions. Raised as one of a space-faring fairy race has allowed her to not only breath in the vacuum of space, but she can fly at hyperspace. This allows her to fly as her own spaceship and even fly inside black holes and out. She also has her own array of magic spells that she can use without a wand. Many of them are similar to Star's trademark spells.
- Smarwhal Blast- Astra's own version of Star's Narwhal Blast, capable of firing smarwhals (AUU narwhals) at her target.
- Protection Blast- A bubble shield that encompasses her and other friends inside. However it doesn't protect them from everything.
- Teleport Safety Blast- A beaming spell that allows her and others to teleport to a safe location for a quick retreat.
- Glittering Whule Battering Ram- Astra's own version of Star's Glittering Whale Battering Ram, capable of firing a giant whule (AUU whale) at her target.
- Ultranuclear Wisp Blast- Astra's own version of Star's Thermonuclear Butterfly Blast, and a very powerful spell that allows her to unleash a powerful burst of wispfish on her target.
- Comet Punch- Astra's own version of Star's Rainbow Fist Punch, capable of launching fist-shaped comets from Astra's arms.
- Thermal Grub Detonator- Astra's own version of Star's Supersonic Leech Bombs, capable of launching grubs that explode like powerful thermal detonators.
- Black Hole- Astra's own version of Star's Mystic Suck Portal, capable of sucking people into a rift that can send them anywhere, and even serve like a penal pocket dimension to store her enemies.
- White Hole- The opposite of Astra's Black Hole that can free anyone from danger, but only on a limited degree as she must be on the planet of one's location for it to work.
- Hallucination Nebula- Astra's own version of Star's Jellybean Hallucination Mist, capable of summoning a small nebula that can induce hallucinations on the one it affects.
- Astrrog Blast- Capable of summoning a magical astrrog (AUU space whale) that can be used as maximum destruction or as an additional aid for those in the vacuum of space as a handy makeshift spaceship.
- Hyperspace Beam- A spell that allows Astra and friends to travel at lightspeed, something that Astra can do without a spell, but others can't.
- Nova Blast- A very powerful explosive spell Astra uses to clear up entire armies.
- Supernova Blast- A much more powerful version of Astra's Nova blast that can wipe out 5x as much, and Astra prefers to use this when needed.
- Hypernova Blast- A version of the Nova Blast that is 100x more powerful and one that Astra prefers to use as a last resort, as it is a nuclear-powered blast capable of wiping miles of land.
- Big Bang Blast- Another spell Astra prefers to use as a last resort, as it is more powerful than her Nova Blast by 100000x, and capable of destroying any celestial body.
- Cellumorph Bubble Blow- Astra's own version of Star's Bulla Spiro, capable of making a cell-like bubble that provides air for those who can't breath underwater or in space.
- Pulsar Light Flash- A spell that blinds her opponent with a pulsar of bright lights.
- Plasma Thrower- A spell version of a plasma thrower, or an AUU flamethrower that fires plasma, which is like fire, and can be used underwater.
- Spacecold Blower- Astra's own version of Star's Winterstorm, capable of freezing anyone with a blizzard of temperatures just like that of the cold of space, even capable of freezing one's body gravely like liquid nitrogen.
- Darkmatter Shroud- An invisibility spell.
- Quantum Freeze- A spell that stops her target's quantum perception and their soul's lock on quantum physics, making them literally freeze in place.
- Starfire Grenade- A spell that launches a flurry of mini star-like explosive orb projectiles.
- Spacetime Fabric Net- A net literally made from the fabric of spacetime which Astra can use to catch opponents.
- Superflare- A powerful blast of plasma that Astra can use as a powerful offensive blast.
- Antigravity Burst- A spell that can negate gravity in many ways in one single area for as long as Astra wants. This spell is handy on worlds with the strongest gravity.
- Meteor Shower- A spell that launches small but extremely heavy meteors.
- Magnetar Beam- A magnetic beam that sucks in anything near it, and can be narrowed into Astra’s hands to pull in an opponent.
- Quasar Mega Blast- A powerful spell that unleashes superheated gas from space through one or more black holes.
- Big Crunch Wave- A blast of energy that causes people to collapse on themselves, and though they don’t die, they feel every ounce of pain. This can be used to destroy any weapon or object, but it can also be used for torture, which Astra rarely uses it for.
- Big Chill Blower- A spell that can deliver an instant freeze onto anything, but Astra rarely uses it since the effects are next to fatal.
- Big Rip Burst- A spell that can annihilate anything to the atomic level.
- Cosmic Storm Cloud- Astra’s own version of Star’s Summoning Cloudy Charm that summons a living and cheery cosmic storm cloud that doesn’t serve as added flight, but as a storm-based shield protecting her literally with weather.
- Starsquid Tentacle Snare- A spell that summons a massive amount of starsquid tentacles that can ensnare and tangle anyone, immobilizing them.
- Shipray Starfighter- Summons a shipray that allows Astra to fight like a starfighter and fire offensive spells.
- Warpwing Flash Jump- A spell that allows Astra to flash herself forward in time like Tracer’s Blink ability as an astral warpwing.
- Laser Lasso- Astra’s own version of Star’s Raspberry Ribbon Lasso that lets out a rope made of lasers that can be used to attach or grapple onto objects or people.
- Crystal Shard Attack- Astra’s own version of Star’s Dagger Crystal Heart Attack that launches sharp crystal shards at her targets.
- Amazing Death Ray Cannon- Astra’s own version of Star’s Shimmering Destructo Cannon that summons cartoonishly large and detailed blaster cannons.
- Shooting Star Launcher- Astra’s own version of Star’s Shooting Star Explosion which fires comets that explode on impact.
- Quarkfly Tornado Swarm- Astra’s own variant of Star’s Honeybee Tornado Swarm that summons a massive swarm of quarkflies, which are eusocial space zees (AUU bees) that are known to eat space dust and convert it into an extremely sweet honey, but also have stingers that are not only potent with cosmicium-based venom, but are also unbarbed, allowing them to sting multiple times without dying.
- Spaceshark Feeding Frenzy- A spell that unleashes a massive pack of spacesharks which can rip apart anyone in an instant.
- Crater Serpent Strike- Astra’s own version of Star’s Emerald Snake Strike that strikes an opponent with crater serpents, which despite the name, are actually asteroid-dwelling space worms with poisonous bites.
- Shockwave Pulse- A spell that unleashes a wave of kinetic energy that allows her to push enemies away or free herself from restraints.