The Alaskan Bull Worm has returned to come after Sandy and SpongeBob for revenge. As they question how it got off it's world to find them, the Shell Lodge decides to fight it since they have numbers, but that's still no match for the Bull Worm, and the entire Shell Lodge gets swallowed. But they soon discover that there are inhabitants inside the worm that need help as well. If the Shell Lodgers want a chance to get out of the Alaskan Bull Worm's digestive tract alive, they're gonna have to help these people, and get something to poke the throat of the worm, causing it to barf, freeing the Lodge. However, the reason the Worm has gotten more proactive and deadly over the past few years stems from a parasitic mutant worm who is not only running crime itself in the Worm, but has rustled up their scum in the form of hostile Mr. Krabs and Larry the Lobster look-alike clones as well, by the name of Lukinion. His ultimate end goal is to get the worm to consume as much as possible so he can make his own internal empire and evolve further and further until he becomes unstoppable. Now roped into this by being eaten, the Lodgers have to stop Lukinion from doing this.
In the Worm
- SpongeBob: We're inside an Alaskan Bull Worm! It's horrible! It's slimy! It's... surprisingly spacious!
- Icky: ".....You literally just had to use a game quote?"
- SpongeBob: What do you want from me? This episode is literally based on the Alaskan Bull Worm level from Creature from the Krusty Krab!
- Chief: Thank you, Shell Lodgers! Those savage men have overwrought our entire village!
- Icky: "Well we kinda had to since they attacked us as well!"
- Sandy: "Uh, mind Icky, we, didn't planned on getting eaten by an Alaskan Bull Worm today."
- Chief: That's quite all right. I don't suppose you'd want to help me out? My subjects have been kidnapped by those brutes, including my pretty-pretty wife! She's a pretty-pretty ironing board.
- SpongeBob: Your wife's an ironing board?
- Icky: "WHO MARRIES AN IRONING BOARD?!"
- Lord Shen: "Ugh, once more, ignor Icky."
- Spongebob: Ahem. And if we rescue it- Uh, her, you'll help us escape the bull worm?
- Chief: I guess so.
- Icky: "(Quietly) He guess so he saids."
- Chief: That is to say, once you rescue my subjects, you'll have to get all of us back to the village.
- Chief: Take my wife... please. (The Lodgers are silent) No, seriously, you can take her.
- SpongeBob: Don't you want her to stay here?
- Chief: No, it turns out she's not as pretty-pretty as I thought. But she's always been a fine companion, and would make a lovely addition to a temple house.
- Icky: "(Got angrier)..... ARE, YOU, SERIOUS?! WE, HAD TO FIGHT CLONES OF MR. KRABS AND LARRY THE LOBSTER, AND GROSS GREEN SPITTER THINGIES, EARNED THE IRE OF AN EVIL PARASITE, AND THAT THIS WORM MAY BE DESTINED TO BE AT CONLICT WITH MONSTRO, AND NOW ALL THE SUDDEN, YA DON'T WANT THE STUPID IRONING BOARD ANYMORE?!"
- Chief: "..... Is it a bad time to admit that I am having an affair with an even prettier surf board?"
- Icky: "....."
One unpleasent and censored beatdown later.
- The Chief was found painfully moaning as the Ironing Board was shoved into his throat as now he has an Ironing Board's form.
- Lord Shen: ".... Prehistoric One, I know you were annoyed about this man's fickle thanks, BUT IS THAT REALLY NESSERSARY?!"
- Inventor: You must be the Shell Lodgers!
- SpongeBob: Wow! That is amazing! How did you know who we are? Mind-reading device, right? Uh, secret hero sonar? No, no, tiny flying spy machines?
- Inventor: No, I just had a call from the Chief, on what we call, a tell-la-phone.
- Icky was repeatingly bonking his head into the meat-wall!
- Icky: "WHY, ARE, WE, MIMICING, THE, CANON, GAME, AND NOT, DOING, ARE, OWN, THING WITH THIS?!"
- Iago: Uh, I'd hate to interrupt, but I'm sure the originality will return after the bit with this inventor guy.
- Icky: Good, because the sooner we get out of this worm, the better.
- Inventor: Sorry, I can't help you escape the worm right now. I got troubles of my own. Lukinion's barbaric minions have stolen my jellyfish power cells, and just as I was about to activate my greatest invention!
- Icky: "FIGURES!? IT, FREAKING, FIGURES?!"
- Inventor: Now, you'll see the power of my greatest invention of all-time, ever! Watch in awe, my friends! (Activates the machine)
- The Lodgers: Oooh... aahhh...
- SpongeBob: Uh... what's it do?
- Inventor: It makes... (A cup of tea pops out of the machine) THE PERFECT CUP OF TEA!
- Mad Hatter: TEA?! THAT MACHINE REALLY IS BRILLIANT!
- March Hare: Now THIS we have to celebrate!
- Mad Hatter and March Hare: AAAAAAAAAAA VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY-
- Icky: "AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! YOU SERIOUSLY, MADE US GO THROUGH HELL INSIDE A GIANT WORM'S BODY, FOR TEA?!"
- Inventor: ".... Well I can't think about a way to stop the worm from fighting that space whale if I'm parched."
- Icky: "..... I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU?! (The Lougers held a raging Icky back!)"
- SpongeBob: So... Uh, can you help us out now?
- Inventor: Hmm...