|Title||Bilge, AUU Claptrap (OUU Residents)|
|Gender||Genderless (Male Tone)|
|Race/Species||Robot, Cypherion 31L6E Unit|
|Description||Funny, Brags A Lot, Overenthusiastic, Cowardly, Lonely, Mixed Mood Swings, Last Bilge Unit In Existence|
|Skills and Abilities||Little to None|
|Location|| Alternate UUniverses
The 31L6E-666 stewart bot unit was manufactured by Doctor Mocstin De Bray of the Cypherion Corporation. They were created with the sole purposes of acting as watchers, stewards, maintainers across many systems, and many other objectives. Though this would not be the first or last unit produced by De Bray and the Cypherion Corporation, it was one of the most successful alongside C0N-5 Constructrons, L0D-10 Lance Guard Robots, IR Comlink Bots, and the failed brother line of the 31L6Es, the 3UR63 Line. The Bilge Units became so popular that they became widespread primarily in the Beofynzeny System because of a sale war between them and the TR4P Units from the MagRyve Corporation on Qandora created by Doctor Marvo MaGyden, making both models obsolete in the end to greater robots and this making both of these cousin models hate each other. Though the Trap Units grew more popular over time, this added more to the Bilge Units' hatred and restricted them to the Beofynzeny System, not helping that the creators of both models died in a counter-assassination attempt, leaving their jobs to their kin.
Though the Bilge Units still remained in the Beofynzeny System because of this corporate feud, they prospered as a successful model, yet still refuse to even mention or be insulted through the Trap Units' own success. However, as time went on, the Bilge Units were left without being programmed out of their smartaleck and overtly-eccentric personalities, something that De Bray couldn't fix before his death. Although each Bilge Unit was slightly different, they almost universally exhibited eccentric behavior and annoying tendencies and habits, such as regularly shirking responsibilities. Because of this, and their relative uselessness when it came to even the most menial jobs, when Awesome Jaxtom took control of the Beofynzeny System's Armatage and Huncus branches, he discontinued all of them by stealing the deed to the model from De Bray's family, obtaining the Holocode to all of them and used it to destroy every CL4P-TP in existence.
But one remained. A Bilge Unit, 31L6E-666, who was in charge of the businesses in the Uridian town of Fyregem, was saved from bandits by Sir Halebrock, and in turn he returned to Fyregem and helped any arriving Vault Seekers to take revenge against Jaxtom, as Fyregem was named the capital location for hiring and housing Vault Seekers.
- "Oh come on, I gotta do everything around here!"
- "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
- "This is Under The Law fully-realized, so GET USED TO IT, D***-SPIT!!!"
- "Please don't shoot me, please don't shoot me, please don't shoot me!"
- "This is as aggravating as a goddamn censorbot!"
- "Hey, my MOTHER was a *Insert random AUU robot here*."
- "AHH! I think I'm leaking!"
- "Crime! It's everywhere! Get used to it, meatbags! Geese, you guys are more whinier then trapp bots."
- "Oh, God, woe is me? Why did I have to be made a Bilge Unit? Why couldn't I have been a vend-bot? Or an Omnican, one of those rare semi-androids like that Pixollo kid, or an unbelievably-sexy gynoid, or even an A-Sentinel, OR MAYBE EVEN A ZERKER-BOT, SWEET ARBASUS?!? THEY ENJOY KILLING AND INSULTING THEIR TARGETS!!! WHY CAN'T I BE COOLER THAN THIS?!? But hey, at least I'm not a trapp bot. That would've been WAY worse."