Bloodjaw Returns is the 41st Episode of Season 3B of the SpongeBob and Friends Adventures Chronicles series. It is discovered that Tiki isn't the only live-preserved dinosaur in the Dragon Realms. Scientists have found the frozen body of a Tyrannosaurus Rex in the same glacier Tiki was found in, which they intend to use for research. However, while trying to extract a DNA sample from the frozen dinosaur, the T-rex is hurt bad, gets angry, breaks free from the ice, and goes on a rampage. Tiki gets news about this, and informs the Shell Lodgers that that T-rex was in fact her enemy, Bloodjaw, from the time she came from. She explains that she and Bloodjaw were frozen in battle and broken apart. Now, Bloodjaw is forcing the scientists to fit him with their 'cool stuff' so he can wreak more mayhem. Now Tiki and the Shell Lodgers must face the now armoured and weaponized Bloodjaw and defeat him once and for all.
Previously... (Deadpool: :X)
Previously on SpongeBob and Friends...
- Deadpool: (He's seen sneaking into the Shell Lodger Garage and carrying some explosives in his arms) Okay, we only get one shot at this, so we better not mess this up. How much do we need to blow this joint up?
- WB Deadpool: If you're talking about the van, and assuming they haven't made it indestructible, by which I mean Deadpool-proof, I'd say about 75 kilograms.
- YB Deadpool: What?! Ugh, I hate the metric system! How much in American?
- Deadpool: Dude, f*** math, just use whatever it takes! (puts explosives on and inside the van)
- YB Deadpool: (Deadpool was seen outside the temple, hiding in a bush) OH YEAH! THAT WAS AWESOME!
- WB Deadpool: I told you, 75 kilograms! That was pretty sweet, though.
- Deadpool: How's that for Deadpool-proof bitches?! (to the readers) There! They're not going back to Equestria to stall for any more original stories! Hope you guys are happy to see Tiki again!
- WB Deadpool: "Ya do realize it might be just that episode that's a break, right, cause immediately after is-"
- Deadpool: "Hey at least it's the ONE episode that gives Equestria Missions some PAUSE! Just, roll with it! Now, on with the show!"
(This song will be used as a gag)