For reasons that Lougers are concerned about, Team Nefarious, with aide from Taotie's friend Roboface, to Nefarious' relucence, have been able to make a shoty but funtional interdimentional portal and have migrated into the AUU, speficily in a certain part of the Theta universes. And what exactly are those reasons? That's what our heroes want to find out. They came up to the Heroes Act and brought up Dr. Nefarious going to a place called the Adora System, of which the HA quickly becomes more concerned, and explain why Team Nefarious would be so interested in Adora. As Zosimo puts it, "It kinda has a rouge tecnocratic empire problem" that is under the rule of a very extreme dictator named Doc Gearhard, who was once a relitively nice guy with big dreams to obsolelte death and re-invent immortality, but thanks to the overly cautious then-ruling family, the Oborlodeons, who were against his creation of the RO-Virus because of a potaintional to do more harm then good in the wrong hands, and still ignorently stuck to their guns even when Gearhard said only HE can control the virus and no other would ever, caused the people to turn on him like he was a deluded madman, breaking the overly sensitive Doctor's heart, throwing a temper-tandrum like a child betrayed by unfair parents and swore revenge, which lead to him running away crying, and caused him to flip out on his laboratory, and accsidently infecting himself with his own virus, creating the dark being he is now, ironicly becoming the wrong hands the Obors feared and therefore, by all accounts, is the Obors fault this happened to begin with because of picking caution over ambitious promsie, even when any would-be threat is long prevented by the doctor's preventive measures, who has since began to rampage as a machine processed by a program to hate and control, as well to live up to his former self's desires to destroy the family who ruined his life, even recruiting bounty hunters named Mortar and Caliber, who sympathse him enough (as well as the promise of a good pay and being spared from being turned into robots, baring a few "nessersary upgrades") into helping him hunt down this family. The remaining family members are as followed: Breandan, a no-nonsense and restrictive leader with the biggest vendetta against Gearhard, Jotun, the super-tecno-nerd, Tym, the funny one, Natira, the badass chick, Jepper, the juggernaut, Rodan, the bioenigneer, Kray, the tricksmaster, and finally Gadgey, who's soley the getaway driver. They explained that they are the remaining members of the once ruling family that are known to Gearhard, but there actselly is one left still out there. Because of the pottaintional threat of Dr. Nefarious having a friend in Gearhard and how it would risk other villain teams in the original universes to aspire them to team up with AUU villains if this proves successful, the HA and the Lougers deside to make sure that this possable team-up fails to discourage simular events. As such, the heroes went to seek out the remaining family, though they end up being quickly captured by Gearhard's enforcers, thanks to Dr. Nefarious warning Gearhard that his presience would likely invite hero problems, of which Gearhard is happy to welcome. However, first attempts were unsuccessful and the heroes needed to be saved by the very Obor reminants, awkword impressions aside. They explained that the propichey was from The Oraco of Dell, an Anacondoran oracle that gave the propicy. The Lougers, curious, want to speak with the "Oraco" herself, and maybe offer bigger insight. With a promise to keep the Oraco's true intentions a secret made, the Oraco reveils that the final desendent: A geeky programming wiz who, compaired to his siblings and cousins, is still relitively young by his early teens and has no understanding of what's going on. The heroes and the Obors proceed to seek out the last desendent, which the Odor family refered to as "Scorby", though in due of being adopted by programmer parents, perfers to be called "Nerdwin", as his adopted name. But dispite inadvertingly leading Gearhard's best bounty hunters to him, the heroes were able to avoid the bounty hunters and save Scorby and escape! Dispite Breandan's lack of respect in being disappointed on how un-warrior-like and very cilvianised Scorby/Nerdwin is, who Nerdwin felt that his "So-Called Real Name" is some kind of insult to him and insists to be called "Nerdwin", though not without seeing the irony of the name, the Obors welcomed him with open arms, to Nerdwin's freaked out confusian and clear signs of being afraid of what was going on! It was easy to assume that he was the only one who had a normal life while the others were left with the lives they lived. Nerdwin had very strong doubts of being related to the Obors dispite certain convinences of having the same name and being the same spieces. A quick trip to the Oraco changes everything. After having Nerdwin know of the true propicy after the other Obors were asked to leave, he finally came to humbly accept his desteny, though still insists to not be called "Scorby" cause he still feels his appearent "Obor name" is still an insult to him. But asks on how he's suppose to reprogram an anger-driven despot, given that he's clearly not fighter material like Breandan said. But the Lougers gave him encouragement that he doesn't need to fight, to be considered a hero. The Lougers, The Ha, Nerdwin, and the Obor family, and even the defeated Bounty Hunters who now have major change of hearts on how they should fix Gearhard rather then encourage his dark behavior, now must save Adora from a savior-wannabe that would only serve to damnate his family's name. The heroes not only agree that Gearhard does need to be resolved before he ends up being used by Nefarious, as ironicly in the way what the family feared about the RO-Virus, but to stop Breandan whos more then too loyal to his family yet hypocritically harmed them in order to "protect them", and aims to destroy many robotic lives because he can't get over what Gearhard did to the Obor family even when it was the result of their own faults and that desteny was more at fault for trying change it. It's up to our heroes to escape, revert the fear-driven rebelion force to come back to their senses, defeat Breandan and stop the Gearhard empire the right way, AND ultamately, discourage Team Nefarious and likewise others of the original universes from ever trying to pal up with alternate villains ever again. Can our heroes save Adora the right way and stop Breandan from damnating his family's name while preventing Gearhard making himself worse with the last group of people he should be with?
The Oborlodeon Rebellion and Lore
Breandan Forcefully Improvises
- Breandan:...... IS THIS A JOKE FROM THE ORACO'S SECRETLY DARK SENSE OF HUMOR?! YOU'RE EXPECTING ME TO BELIEVE, THAT AFTER EVERYTHING I EVER DID FOR OUR FAMILY, AFTER HOW MUCH I SUPPORT AND CARE FOR THEM, THAT I AM NOT WORTHY OF STOPPING GEARHARD?!?
- Tym: Well, given that you're kinda a foul-tempered zombie-faced spazz, no surprise there, actselly!
- Breandan: (Slaps him) SHUT UP!!!
- Tigress: That's exactly our point.
- Breandan: DON'T READ INTO THAT, THAT WAS DISCIPLINE!!
- Tigress: I just did, and no it wasn't. You were never the hero your family needed.
- Breandan: HOW DARE YOU POISON MY FAMILY'S MINDS WITH THESE LIES?!?
- Gadgey: Oraco never lies. What she says, goes, and we all know it. Brean, we're sorry, but, I guess, you're just not what the family truthfully needs, nor, what Adora actually needs. If the Oraco said it to be true, then.... We can't defy her or risk a fate worse then Gearhard's rule as it is.
- Breandan: WELL CLEARLY SHE'S SERVED HER PURPOSE AND IS AGAINST US NOW!! SHE'S NO LONGER TRUSTWORTHY!!!
- Xandy: Dude, you're only denying this because you're afraid of everyone no longer wanting to stroke your self-entitled ego. Your abusive, absolute, and merciless behavior proves that Oraco is correct. You're not fit to lead the rebellion anymore. Scorby is.
- Scorby: STOP CALLING ME THAT?! IT'S NERDWIN?!
- Xandy: Pal, your family can't take you seriously if you're not being called by your birth name. It's kinda disrespectful to your family.
- Scorby: (As Breandan looked angrily) Don't care! Because in all fairness, a family of expert programmers called the Pixeltons, are my actual family, not these hopeless psychopaths! Okay, I can get that they're biologically related to me, but the Pixeltons were the ones that gave me a home and a happy life! THESE GUYS, DRAGGED ME INTO A MIDDLE OF A CONFLICT WITH A NOT-TOO-DYSTOPIAN-RULE UNDER A MISUNDERSTOOD SCIENTIST ONLY BEING LEAD ASTRAY BY AN ENEMY FROM YOUR UNIVERSES?! (The other Obors were hurt by "Scorby's" blatant denouncement) I DON'T CARE FOR BEING AN "OBOR"?! I, AM A PIXELTON?! For NOW on, ALL OF YOU, will either call me Nerdwin, or NOT AT ALL!
- Icky: Which one is more laughable? Nerdwin, or 'Not At All'?
- Scorby: (Annoyed grunt?!) GUYS, WILL YOU JUST CALL ME WHAT I WANT TO BE CALLED?!?
- Icky: Fine, but don't blame us if everyone laughs at you.
- Scorby: Oh, as if a name like Scorby is any better? In some cultures, Scorby is a racial slur for Skorgons! You've been calling me a racial Skorgon word of those certain cultures. The Phend, will vouch for me, SO THINK ABOUT THAT!? (Saw Breandan mad at him)... Ohhhhh. You're mad about not being boss anymore, aren't you?
- Breandan: "I should've KNOWN you would be a detriment to our cause?!"
- Scorby: Hey now, I wouldn't say I WANT to lead a group of crazed rebels against a program-corrupted misunderstood mad genius, but.... If the giant glowing oracle said I have to, well, nothing personal Brandon, but, I do have to agree that, maybe you're just not the right guy for the job. Look, it's like she said, ending Gearhard's life is not exactly the pinnacle of a good idea, even if you deemed it a personally satisfying one, cause, sometimes, doing a good thing, is better then personal gratification, especially with that whole mainframe of life thing and that all robotic beings are connected to it! What you're planning is going to kill more than Gearhard. You kill him, you kill all of his victims, if it's even accurate to consider them that anymore. But, if it makes you feel better, I didn't, nor had ever, asked for all this, okay? You people, dragged me into this to begin with. Nobody but the snake lady could've predicted this would happened. But, since you're my apparent "Brother", how's about we end this on a positive note, huh? (Extends a hand) Let's do a classic no hard-feelings handshake, kay bud?
- Breandan:......... You know what? WHO AM I TO CARE ANYMORE IF HIS VICTIMS DIE WITH HIM, THANKS TO A GLORIFIED LIFE MAINFRAME FOR ALL BOTS!!! And since you don't want to be called by your birth name, THEN YOU ARE NO LONGER, AN OBOR, BUT NOW ARE THE OUTSIDER YOU DEEMED YOURSELF TO BE?! AND SHALL BE TREATED, (He stabbed Scorby with his knife and pushed him down as everyone gasped!)... AS SUCH!!
- Scorby: "(Coughs blood)..... Ya know, ya could've just as much told me to go screw myself and leave. (Laughs weakly) Well ain't that just like Good Ol' Nerdwin to joke when he's about to die, am I right? Guess you hopeless psycos started to grow on me after all! (Laughs but then coughs abit!) UGH, man, dying is a VERY MEAN GIRL?!"
- Hudson:..... Breandan, what are you doing?!? He's the guy the Oraco said was suppose to save Adora!
- Breandan: WELL CLEARLY THAT FALSE PROPHET FAILED TO CONSIDER THAT EVEN SHE CAN'T PREDICT SUDDEN CHANGES TO HER PLANS?! I AM THE RIGHTFUL SAVIOR OF MY FAMILY, AND I WILL NOT BE TOLD OTHERWISE!!!! I HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR THIS FAMILY AND TRIED, SO HARD, TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN IT NO MATTER HOW ABUSIVE OR DYSFUNCTIONAL IT MAY SEEM... AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!
- Scorby: "(Wheezes), Ya see, this is what human resources are for! HR is really good at settling problems like disgruntled employees!"
- Breandan: "WOULD YOU BE SILENT AND DIE SWIFTLY ALREADY?! EVEN ON THE PATH OF DEATH, YOU ARE AN ANNOYANCE?! AND THE REST OF YOU?! YOU DUMB CHILDREN REALLY NEED TO GROW UP!!!!"
- Lord Shen: BREANDAN, THAT IS ENOUGH-
- Breandan: (He sliced his spear and blades with his laser whip and kicked him down while shooting down much of his attacking opponents as he activated a gravity node that stuck them on the ground)... I really wanted to do this as a family! But I suppose you delinquent turncoats will have to learn by WATCHING ME FINISH THE JOB MYSELF!! AND IF EXECUTING GEARHARD MEANS HIS ROBOTICIZED VICTIMS DIE WITH HIM... THEN SO BE IT!!!!
- Po: YOU'RE INSANE!!! YOU'RE WILLING TO KILL HIS VICTIMS JUST TO PROVE A POIGNANT POINT?!?
- Shifu: "SUCH A THING WOULD BE MEANINGLESS IF YOU ARE GUILTY OF CAUSING A MASS GENOCIDE IN YOUR OWN SYSTEM?! YOUR FAMILY NAME WILL BE FOREVER SHAMED?! IS SUCH A THING WORTH IT TO YOU?!
- Breandan:... It'll be a sacrifice for the greater good! I won't let some UNEXPECTED life link stop me from DOING MY JOB!!!! AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LET YOU TURNCOATS RUIN IT FOR ME!!! (He left while arming himself massively, as the node ended up being destroyed by Nanobyte, freeing the others)
- Tym: "YA KNOW, OUR HARD-EARNED REBELLION'S NOT GONNA BACK YOUR SORRY ASS WHEN THIS GETS OUT?!"
- Breandan: "I'LL CONTEND TO THOSE USELESS COWARDS SOON ENOUGH?! IF I CAN'T HAVE THEIR COMPASSION, I WILL USE THEIR FEAR?! (Teleports off before the group can stop him)......"
- Scorby: ".... (Wheezes), Ya know, when an employee at the old grind became disgruntled, the worse they did was having made a bad-mouthing article about the company on Opinion.Org! I am SO, not accustomed to attempted murder!"
- Gazelle: "Please don't exhaust yourself, "Nerdwin". You need your strength. Everyone, we need to heal him."
- ???: "Well if it's healing you want, (Mortar and Caliber were seen arriving with a healing tank), Just say pretty please with Skreenberries on top."
- Icky: "AW NOT YOU GUYS AGAIN?!"
- Caliber: "Relax, relax, we're done playing rough with ya. We heard what happened with you guys and Brandan. You guys understood the full story now, and that it's obvious the boss is in trouble now."
- Mortar: "Also, fighting eachother still, is only gonna help that asshole come after the boss."
- Tym: "How do we know this isn't a trap?"
- Mortar: "Trust me, pally. We're usually the shoot-first-ask-questions-later kinda guys. Alot of ya's would've already been shot if we were still gunning for your asses."
- Jepper: ".... That doesn't make it easier to trust you entirely!"
- Caliber: "Then what would, wise guy?"
- Mortar: "What, you want us to drop our weapons and kick them away from arms-length or something? Isn't the Healing Tank good as it is over here?"
- Icky: "Look, dudes, nice as that is, as far as we know, that could just be bait. Ya need to make it more official by disarming yourselves and not have weapons at the ready."
- Caliber: ".... (Sighs), Oy. People can have a zero sense of trust. (The two take their weapons off, placed them on the ground, and kicked them away from quick reach)....."
- Mortar: "..... There. We're without fangs. Happy?"
- Jotum: ".... Well, apart from that you didn't sounded too thrilled from it, that looks legit enough. If these guys were trying to fool us, they'd be abit more stubborn about the weapons."
- Jepper: "..... Okay, fine. But we got our eyes on you, assholes?!"
- The group were seen having a bonfire with the two hunters as Scorby was in the healing tank.
- Mortar: "So basically, the boss as we knew him is under the negative influence of a flawed sort'of experiment thanks to a temper tantrum because of how yer family were dicks to him?"
- Jotum: "You didn't had to word it like that, but.... Yes. Our family's failure to trust Gearhard's words that caused all this. It makes me ashamed of being an Obor now, enough so, that I don't blame Scorb-..... Nerdwin, from not wanting to be called by his birth name."
- Caliber: ".... Well no wonder he ended up throwing one of the universes most intense robot revolt! He was confident that his gift was unabusable and he was still rejected!"
- Mortar: "Ya know, shit like that is making me like USRA races less and less while giving me a sense of positive vibes for UIS races."
- Jepper: "Please don't drag them into this."
- Caliber: "So, how's about we team up to save the boss from both Breandan, AND himself?"
- Tigress: "You wish to help us against your master?"
- Mortar: "Well, more like we're saving the Real Gearhard from something he's not. It's not betrayal. It's a favor. Also, those Team Nefarious dweebs are startin' to be a fucking bad influence on him, and Roboface being a fucking spazz to him, ain't helping. We worry that the boss would stop being nice to us if Chromedone and his possie had their way, or if that Robofaced Dweeb is allowed a chance to screw us over, espeically if Brandan does something bad."
- Jotum: ".... Wow, guys, we're..... We're surprised by how surprisingly noble you two bounty hunters are."
- Caliber: "Oh what, did ya think we're just money hungry gold-nosers, kiddo?"
- Mortar: "Come on kid, we may do nasty things for the right price, but we're not mindless animals."
Mainframe of Life's room.
- Breandan made it to the room....
- Breandan: "..... Finally..... Even if the entire rebellion cowardly retreated in thanks to those traitors' interference, at least their old foes were nice enough to keep them distracted."
- ???: "You're planning on destroying the Mainframe of life?"
- Roboface appeared creepily from the shadows.
- Roboface: "Gooooood..... I want in!"
- Breandan: ".... But were you not associated with Gearhard's new friends?"
- Roboface: "Not by choice. That idiotic spaz in the chromedone made me come here and forced me to work with that crazed Qlarg! Otherwise, I share no desires to let machines rule Adora, even if they were organics at some point before that Qlarg happened! I want to put machines in their place, which is the exact opposite of what that joke Nefarious wants!"
- Breandan: ".... Then make yourself useful, (Reveals a great explosive), And help me plant this bomb to destroy the Mainframe of Life. Destroying it will be a faster way to end Gearhard- (Roboface got painfully punched away by Gearhard, which knocks out Roboface and left him unconjustus and whimpering phathicly!)....."
- Gearhard: "..... Good thing Nefarious warned me to never trust that filthy ape! But even I'm abit surprised that he would be quick to turn to your help, Breandan. You're not even a dedicated bot hater."
- Breandan: "But I am someone that just wants your tyranny to end!"
- Gearhard: "Well doing so is a costly mistake. For if I die and/or if the Mainframe is destroyed, then all the people I taken into robotic ascension will follow suit. You would be guilty of mass genocide of a system. And for what? Because you want to bring the Obors back to the pedestal of being over-hyped fools?! That isn't going to easily happen?! All you'll do, is bring your precious family to infamy, for wiping out a majority of an entire system, just in the name of your family's non-existent honor, because you would rather live in the past then accept the future! You would only be deemed a monster?! People would wish for your death?! And any survivers not connected to the Mainframe of Life, will turn to being devoted to UIS, because a member of a USRA race, committed an unforgivable act of genocide, because of his delusions of grandeur?!"
- Breandan: "IF THE UNIVERSES WERE TO REFUSE TO SYMPATHISE WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE OF YOUR VICTIMS DYING OUT, THEN THEY CAN GO SCREW THEMSELVES?! ENDING YOUR EXISTENCE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, IS WORTH EVERYTHING?! (Was about to pounce onto Gearhard, but Scorby counter pounces onto Breandan and held him down!) UGH?! WHAT?! YOU AGAIN?!"
- Scorby: "Yeah, me again! Oh, and by the by, that 'stabbing me' stunt, WAS NOT COOL, MAN!?"
- Breandan: "FAMILY REJECTOR?! (Starts having a fight with Scorby as despite his weaker frame, was able to withstand a punch and began to fight back against Breandan) YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE OBOR NAME?! YOU BROUGHT SHAME INTO OUR FAMILY?!"
- Scorby: "Well, if so, then at least it's not that big of an accomplishment since the Obors are already shamed for not respecting Gearhard's wishes and caused all this to begin with! Me not accepting this heritage seems pretty small and lackluster, don't ya think?"
- Breandan growled angerly and brought out the knife again!
- Scorby: "Oh sure, bring the knife back into this, but what's this? (Brings out an AUU Stabler) A STABLER?! (Smacks the widely open stabler right into Breandan's forehead)!"
- Breandan screamed in surprise pain as he dropped his knife and got off of Scorby was he was trying to get the stabler off!
- Scorby: "YEAH?! TAKE IT FROM GOOD OL' NERDWIN!? THERE'S NO PAIN GREATER THEN A STABLER TO THE FOREHEAD?!"
- Breandan screamed in pain and tried to get the Stabler off, as he was unknowingly slowly backing up towards a robotification machine.
- Breandan: "AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! YOU BASTARD?! YOU ARE NOT A REAL OBOR FOR DOING THIS?!"
- Scorby got closer to him.
- Scorby: "You're right. I'm a Pixelton. (Grabs Breandan to get his Stabler back) AND DAMN PROUD OF IT, ASSHOLE?! (Pushes Breandan right into the chamber of the robotification machine, as it closed upon him as it automatically activates)."
- Voice: "Robotification Process, commences."
- Breandan: ".... NO?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO?! (Starts banging the chamber) DON'T LET IT TAKE MY HUMANITY?!"
- Scorby: "First off, don't you mean Cunonaity since, we're not humans? Secondly.... Ya kinda didn't had it to begin with. So ya may as well be a robot!"
- Breandan was screaming phathicly like a true coward as he was desperately trying to break free!
- Breandan: "BROTHER?! PLEASE?! HELP ME?!"
- Scorby: "Depends, is your name Pixelton?.... No, I didn't think so. Aidos, zombie-face."
- Breandan: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- (A flash occurred as Breandan was engulfed by it!)"
- The flash ended, now leaving Breandan as a complete robot.
- Robot Breandan: "..... I am ready to serve."
- Gearhard: ".... (Laughs confidently).... Grateful as I am that you prevented that deluded ugly-faced man-cat from destroying my Mainframe of Life, that doesn't mean you get to be an exception to my desire to dispose of all Obors. And you may deny that heritage, but biologically, you're still an Obor. (Gets closer to Scorby) You only have the courtesy to not embrace the name, of Scorby Oborlodeon."
- Scorby: ".... Don't thank me yet, Dr. Bellamy. I only stopped Brandan so you can be saved from yourself then-after. (Brings out a flashdrive). Say hello to the cure for your madness problem you have."
- Gearhard: "WHAT?!"
- Gearhard tried to grab him, but Scorby knee-slide under him and pounced right onto the back and inserted the flashdrive right into the back of Gearhard's head, as Gearhard screamed as the program already got to work in freeing Gearhard from his self-corruption, as it purified everything Gearhard has touched into a purer robotic utopia, purifying the Mainframe of Life as well!
The Louger's Location with Team Nefarious.
- A typical Louger and Team Nefarious fight took place as all parties saw the changes!
- Dr. Nefarious: ".... No?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"
- Gearhard's purified forces began to turn on Team Nefarious.
- Jotum: "..... NERDWIN DID IT?! He cured Gearhard of his madness!"
- The Heroes cheered!
- Skavis was purified as well....
- Skavis: "(Gasps in surprise)..... You..... You purified Gearhard and brought forth his intended utopia.... Thank..... Thank you, heroes."
- Scorby and a purified Gearhard arrived, with a robotized Breandan holding down a squirming Roboface!
- Roboface: "NOOOOOOOOOOO FAIR?! NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR?! YOU STUPID PROGRAMMER, HOW COULD YOU PRESERVE THE REIGN OF GEARHARD?!"
- Scorby: "Hey, at least I cured him of his corruption and made him a nicer guy. Ya don't need to bite my head off over it."
- Dr. Nefarious: "..... (Angerly) What, did, Roboface, do, THIS TIME?!"
- Scorby: "Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah, basically, he was trying to help Breandan destroy the Mainframe of Life."
- Dr. Nefarious: "(ANGERLY SCREAMS?!) I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH?!"
- Roboface: "OH DON'T BE TOO SURPRISED, YOU PHATHIC BOT CUDDLER?! I ONLY AGREED TO HELP YOU FIND ADORA SO YOU WOULD END UP BEFRIENDING GEARHARD WHILE I FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DESTROY THE MAINFRAME OF LIFE AND END THE ROBOT CONTROL OF THE SYSTEM?!"
- Taotie was shocked....
- Taotie: ".... But, that, would've ended up killing these botifived people in the process. That, that would've been, beyond even BAD evil!"
- Roboface: "OH HUSH UP, YOU CRYBABY VIG?! THEY'RE DEAD IN A TECHNICAL SENSE ANYWAY?! WHAT'S PERIMENTLY SHUTTING THEM DOWN WITH THE MAINFRAME'S DESTRUCTION REALLY GONNA ACCOMPLISH?! TURN THEM INTO FUTURE SCRAP-HEAPS, THAT'S WHAT?!"
- Icky: ".... Dude..... Something tells me that this is a start of you going down a downward spiral."
- Taotie started to cry, as Nefarious was about to say something angry to him!
- Taotie: "No need to tell me that I can never see Roboface again! He ended our friendship already?! (Breaks into crying phathicly, as Bian surprisingly started to show actual empathy for Taotie and started to comfort him)...."
- Bian: "..... Not, cool, Robo-dork-face."
- Zosimo: ".... Sping, even for the standards of a robot-rights hating lout like you, that's a new low you shouldn't've reached!"
- Roboface: "OH BOO HOO HOO, I MADE A HASBEEN PRIMITIVE INVENTOR CRY, SO WHAT?!"
- Lord Shen: "..... Nefarious, would you be interested in a truce in kicking his sorry kester?"
- Dr. Nefarious: "It would be the ONE good thing to come out of this humiliation! (Shakes Shen's hand)."
- Both Lougers and Team Nefarious began to approach Roboface.
- Roboface: ".... Wait, wait, what're you guys doing?! No?! No?! GET BACK?! NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
- Everyone started to beat up Roboface!
- Zosimo: "(As it went on, Zosimo approached Scorby).... Nerdwin Pixelton.... How would you feel about a place with the Heroes Act?"
- Scorby: ".... Eh, why not? I'm already gonna end up with a hero status for curing a corrupted genius and stopping a REAL deluded madman in the form of Brandan, so, why not? You guys could use an expert programmer. That might be, SUPER-useful in dealing with major coding setted by villains."
- Xandy: "You bet ya! In the meantime, how's about we enjoy watching the Lougers and the truced enemies kick Roboface's ass?"
- Hudson: "(With a snack tray) I already brought snacks."
- The HA and the new recruit, Scorby, already began to enjoy the show with snacks.