The Chinese Zodiac Kung-Fu Animal Society is a famous society of Kung-Fu masters in the world of Kung Fu Panda which has 11 members within their ranks, yet had become completely anonymous since the death of their leader and 12th member, the Dragon, a member of the purple dragon lineage. Each of the 11 members represent each side of the Chinese Zodiac. These warriors are known to share a powerful link with each other simply known as the Zodiac Link, which when in use, grants all members immeasurable power in both Chi and combat, augmenting everything they're capable of for as long as they fight and stay fighting, and this allows them to fight and share the same strength and become an army of unstoppable warriors, but in order for it to be flawless, each member has to represent the Chinese Zodiac to it's fullest, an thus each member has to be born in the year of their species in order for their power and Chi to be accepted within the Zodiac Link. Each member can also manipulate the element they represent in the Zodiac: Water, Fire, Earth, Wood, and Metal. They can be found in the Peixian County of China within the Jiangsu Province within the Zodiac Temple.
- †The Dragon- The past leader of the CZKFAS. The Dragon, in order to be a member, has to have been born in the Year of the Dragon, because it is at this point in time when his leadership and best traits are developed to their absolute best. Like in the Chinese Zodiac, the dragon can be magnanimous, stately, vigorous, strong, self-assured, proud, noble, direct, dignified, and passionate, yet tactless, arrogant, imperious, tyrannical, demanding, rebellious, intolerant, dogmatic, violent, impetuous, inhumane, and cruel, as well as being prone to bouts of extreme temper and stress, migraines, hypertension and heart related issues, diabetes, malignant narcissism, antisocial personality disorder, and domestic violence, but not all at once, as every leader has a limited number of these traits, as they were reduced drastically in modern times, and thus future dragon leaders have become far more reliable.
- The Rat- The member that can only be born in the Year of the Rat to be a member. This member is limited to a personality of being ambitious, intelligent, persuasive, sociable, charming, charismatic, shrewd, industrious, meticulous, tenacious, artistic, eloquent, cunning, manipulative, opportunistic, scheming, and exploiting.
- The Ox– The member that has to be born on the Year of the Ox in order to be a member. This member is limited to a personality of being honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, strong-willed, and persistent, yet obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant.
- The Tiger– The member that has to be born in the Year of the Tiger in order to be a member. This member is limited to a personality of being tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous, yet arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, and traitorous.
- The Rabbit– The member that has to be born in the Year of the Rabbit in order to be a member. This member is limited to a personality of being gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful, yet amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, and conservative.
- The Snake- The member that has to be born in the Year of the Snake in order to be a member. This member is limited to a personality of being soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart, yet jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant.
- The Horse– The member that has to be born in the Year of the Horse to be a member. Most have nice personalities, such as being warm-hearted, upright and easygoing. Hence, they usually have a lot of friends flocking around them. Independence and endurance makes them more powerful, and they do not easily give up when in difficulties. Positive attitude leads to a brighter direction. But the love of spending seems to be the biggest problem since they must be financially well off to support their social activities and outlook. Besides, their frank attitude at times leads to letting out secret easily. Persistence is what they lack on the path of success.
- The Goat– The member that has to be born in the Year of the Goat in order to be a member. This member usually has a personality of being gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, persistent, and thrift, yet indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed.
- The Monkey– The member that can only be born on the Year of the Monkey in order to be a member. This member is limited to a personality of being intelligent, dignified, optimistic, romantic, sociable, quick-witted, confident, agile, motivating, curious, and gregarious, yet egotistical, vain, arrogant, selfish, deceptive, reckless, snobbish, suspicious, manipulative, and restless. They are also prone to circulatory and heart troubles, heart-attacks, strokes, diabetes, arthritis, anxiety and panic issues, obsessive-compulsive disorder, antisocial personality disorder, bipolar disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder.
- The Rooster– The member that has to be born in the Year of the Rooster in order to be a member. This member is usually limited to a personality of being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick-minded, yet impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish.
- The Dog– The member that has to be born in the Year of the Dog in order to be a member. This is a member that is usually limited to a personality of being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, courageous, and lively, yet sensitive, conservative, stubborn, and emotional.
- The Pig– A member that has to be born on the Year of the Pig in order to be a member. This member is usually limited to a personality of being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle, yet naïve, gullible, sluggish, and short-tempered.