|Troy Earl Loogler|
|Race/Species||Sprooge (Necrosimulacem avilaqer)|
|Faction||Dumpyard Black Market Leader|
|Description||Middle-Aged, Mostly Anti-Social, Rough, Heacy Southern Accent, Black-Eye, Infected Eye, Often Cowardly, Inaccurate With His Scattergun|
|Skills and Abilities||Natural Animal Abilities, Pet Butterzird and Skrag|
|Location|| Alternate UUniverses
Troy E. Loogler, AKA Crazy Troy, is an Alternate UUniversal Sprooge from Planet Jinter. He is a raptor-like creature who lives as a hobo in the Armatage-Huncus Dumpyards and is a crazed middle-aged lunatic to the people who reside there, especially with his pet Butterzird and Skrag. He has aided the Vault Seekers once or twice, and is currently running a Black Market in the Dumpyards. In the past, he was, and still is, an anti-social person who lives in the appropriately-named Troy's Scrapyard, littered with native hostile wildlife and barricaded greatly. Crazy Troy, after receiving one of the fragments of the Key to one of the 88 Uridian Vaults, has had frequent encounters with bandits. They've stolen his food, his pets, his explosives, and the Key Fragment, which Earl explains Kromn took from him by force and put it in a place impossible to reach for anyone except him. He greatly enjoys drinking, and one of his favorite foods is canned Skrag meat. His pet Butterzird is named Butty and his pet Skrag is named Scrapper. But since he found himself unable tosupport himself, he founds himself a Black Market, where the Vault Seekers go to allow them to trade rare moonstones from Epho and the system's three asteroid belts for resources to improve their jobs, as his profit made him earn a new living residence in Uridia's biggest megalopolis, Chanceltown, which is not too far from the Vault Seekers' residence in Fyregem, yet he stays there as an anonymous manager of his Black Market, which spread throughout the system to aid people who can't help themselves in the tyranny of Awesome Jaxtom. He is the AUU parallel to Borderlands Crazy Earl, and has the same personality.
- "Whatchu want?"
- "This Black Market may be misleading, but don't be mistaken, boy! It helps in a world that is ALREADY a criminal cesspool of s****y inhabitants, s****y criminals, s****y forces, and an equally-s****y tyrant! People deserve to be safe from this cesspool, so don't hesitate to come in and buy somethin'. Now are you doing to do so, or just stand there, cuz' there's a standing fee!"
- (To Alber the Smuggler) "Boy, trust me, everyone hates that. But why does teleportation and digital resurrection cost money? The same damn reason why transits and medical procedures cost money. It's the DAMN thing that makes the world go round! So I don't care if your family improved it to be fair, I suggest you stop being the system's whiniest Snackable, wake yerself up, stop believing in children's stuff, and ACCEPT LIFE!!"
- "It's dangerous to go alone, jerkwad!"
- Who told you 'bout this place?!? I'ma kill 'em!!"
- "Welcome to the Black Market, Heh! Don't tell your friends!"
- "I don't got all day, Skrag-lick!"
- "If anyone asks, you found that! That's how we usually find s*** nowadays."
- "Son, when you exchange this Uridium, it'd be best if we not discuss this matter again. Phaseforce would have us BOTH in the Phaseforce Maximum Security Prison just for lookin' at it."
- "Maybe THAT will help you kill stuff better!"