After the events of the Legend of Spyro trilogy, the world made a slow recovery after it was pulled back together by Spyro. The world became new and it became a very interesting place for those in the The United Universal Crusades. People from other worlds came and introduced many to this world, and made it fairly similar to the original Spyro games. But there were several dragons known for helping the Crusades: Nestor, a warrior leader dragon, Astor, a legendary and elder scholar, Delbin, an architect and craftsdragon, Argus, a bulky and strong warrior poet, Lindar, a time dragon and one of the last, Gavin, a tough barkeeper out for adventure, Alban, a vastly-knowledgeable scribe, Oswin, a bookkeeper librarian who has collected all remnant knowledge of the Old Dragon Realms, Darius, a dramatic warrior, Tomas, a warrior bard, Nils, an architect and sculptor who rebuilt many ruins from the Old Dragon Realms, Devlin, a hunting-gathering baker, Thor, an elderly former warrior with ceramic breath, Alvar, a hotheaded master chef, Altair, a forgetful elder mage, Nevin, a royal painter turned architectural artist, Titan, a mighty warrior, Magnus, a heavy-hitting warrior, Gunnar, a sharpshooting warrior, Conan, a warrior knight, Boris, a monster hunter, Maximos, a giant dragon warrior, Ivor, an elderly scout master, Halvor, a master warrior, Enzo, a powerful heavy warrior mage, Marco, a warrior alchemist, Ulric, a heavy warrior, Todor, an archer, Andor, a warrior, Asher, a volcano-breathed warrior, Ragnar, a warrior mage, Trondo, a powerful hotheaded warrior commander, Cosmos, a master sorcerer, Zantor, an astragalomancer, Boldar, a potion brewer, Zane, a scribe mage, Eldrid, a powerful alchemist, Kelvin, a spell scribe, Zander, a sorcerer battlemage, Cyrus, a powerful wizard, Ajax, a magical summoner, Cedric, a magical teacher, Jarvis, a master wizard, Hexus, a Dark Arts wizard, Lucas, a traveling wizard, Bruno, a powerful shaman, Cleetus, a nature-controlling shaman, Claude, a chieftain warrior master, Cyprin, an obese elder warrior, Rosco, a beastmaker mage, Damon, a healing mage, Zeke, a spell collector, Bubba, a huntsmage, Jed, a nature shaman, Lyle, an elder hunter, Isaak, a powerful shaman battlemage, Sadiki, an electricity magician, Mazi, a master wizard, Lateef, a monk mage, Zikomo, another time dragon and one of the last, Kasiya, an elder jester mage, Azizi, an astronomer mage, Bakari, a jester mage, Apara, an elder spellkeeper, Obasi, an oneiromancer, Mudada, an oneiromancer apprentice, Useni, a powerful dream mage, Baruti, an elder but powerful oneiromancer, Kosoko, an elemental mage, Lutalo, a wishgiver mage, Copano, a magic bartender, Unika, a magic musician and Revilo, a magic weaver.
These dragons helped to rebuild the Dragon Realms into what it is now, while outside colonists continued from there. Though the world resembles more of Earth now, it is truly in the image of the Old Dragon Realms. The dragons, called the Crusade Dragons, have thus been heralded in history as the dragons who birthed the New Dragon Realms, while Spyro and Cynder had moved on with their lives exploring this new world. Though some pieces of the Dragon Realms remained in the air, the biggest of these flying islands being dubbed the 'Skylands', after the game franchise, which rest above the DR Pacific Ocean. The Crusade Dragons have disappeared and haven't been seen ever since, leaving the Dragon Realms to continue on with them in memory.
(Map coming soon...) The map of the Dragon Realms is like that of Earth, except it has a different but similar appearance. The continents have nearly-similar shapes, and there are much different islands than Earth. The Pacific Ocean has much more islands in it, there are islands on the North Pole that are too inhospitable for colonizing. There are also several flying islands and volcanic wastelands that are the result of the devastation of the attempted Great Cleansing.
The prime locations of the Dragon Realms, known in the games, since Malefor split the world apart, now occupies certain areas in what one would recognize as the Northeast-Eastern United States. These locations are still recognizable even after the world's reconstruction.
- Dragon Guardian Temple- The Dragon Temple is the home temple of the Dragon Guardians that was thankfully preserved during Malefor's second reign. It now rests somewhere in the swamps near DR New York and serves as the home of the Shell Lodge Squad.
- Warfang- A city that Spyro and Cynder protected during Malefor's second reign and was partially destroyed by the Earth Golem. It was almost destroyed during Malefor's Great Cleansing attempt, yet was preserved, and rebuilt in DR New Jersey just south of the neighboring New York City, possibly neighboring Hoboken. It's reconstruction with help from UUniversal settlers gave it modern-day architecture and technology, and even a stronger military. It now houses several monuments such as a massive arena severel acres long, and the now-famous Power Tower, a great Lord of the Rings-like tower that provides all of the power in the Dragon Realms, in thanks to the Lightning Dragon genius Professor Asland Zappington.
- Valley of Avalar- The homeland of Hunter (Legend of Spyro variant) and his tribe. This valley had split apart during Malefor's Great Cleansing attempt, and was thankfully restored and now rests somewhere in DR Pennsylvania.
- Twilight Falls- This area was known to be a beautiful landmark before it's destruction during Malefor's Great Cleansing attempt. It was eventually restored by Spyro, and now it resides somewhere in upper DR Virginia.
- White Isle- The home of the Chronicler which was lifted from it's place during Malefor's Great Cleansing attempt until it was rested somewhere across the Dragon Realms Manhattan.
- Convexity- A magical realm which was the banishment site of Malefor, and had constant anomalies that allowed passage into the Banished Realms, making it restricted by the High Council.
- Catacombs- The place where Spyro and Cynder first escaped the Earth Golem. These underground tunnels were, for an unknown reason, preserved even after Malefor tore the world apart. It now resides far in DR Kentucky, and remains a national monument.
- Dragon Dam- A dam that Spyro and Cynder intended to use to slow the progress of the Destroyer with no success. It was preserved and restored by Spyro, and is now in the exact location of, and filling the job of, the Croton Dam, bordering the Croton River and the Hudson.
- Boyzitbig- An unstable volcano where a mole friend of Spyro used to live and where he first discovered how to use his earth ability. When Malefor broke up the world, this volcano suffered massive and powerful tectonic chaos, and now it is a normal volcano which hasn't erupted once since the Dragon Realms was restored. It rests somewhere in DR Georgia now.
Certain details of the Dragon Realms have been left unspecified due to the end of the Legend of Spyro saga. Some of these lands are based off of those of the original series, also being affected by the reign of Malefor, and is not part of the prime area of the Dragon Realms.
- New York City- Occupying the same place as the real-life NYC, the DR NYC is different because, though it has the typical NYC setup, it has ranging architecture, matching that of the Dragons, yet retaining modern-day technology.
- Town Square- Based on the original location in the Spyro games, it is the DR NYC version of Times Square, having modern-day marketplaces, artistic features like sculptures, fountains, parks, and stonewalks, and it has many advertising screens.
- Dragon Shores- Based on the original location, it's a long-spanning beach on the east coast of Florida, having hundreds of resort areas, attractions, and theme parks.
- Dante's Freezer- A snowy area located far in Northern Canada, still a fair distance away from the Dragon Temple. It is where Spyro first discovered his electric ability, and it's where he rescued Volteer. Ever since Malefor's reign, it is now a restricted area since it is still under the command of the evil Ice King (Legend of Spyro). It is also, oddly enough, where frozen prehistoric creatures from the Dragon Realms' prehistoric days can be discovered, which are surprisingly kept alive by magic snow.
- Ice King's Fortress- The home of the evil Ice King who remained in his territory following Spyro defeating him. This place remains a restricted area.
- Dante's Glacier- A glacier which is known for containing preserved forms of prehistoric life from long ago, keeping them alive through the location's massive amounts of magic-rich snow. This is where Tiki and Bloodjaw were found.
- Cloud Spires- The capital castle of the Cirrus Islands, sky islands flying above the Galapagos Islands where rests the Weather Imps, small flying creatures that safeguard weather, and no longer control it since Malefor's devastation allowed it to run itself. Based on the original Spyro location.
- Fairy Rainforest- A land in the DR Amazon of South America which is the Legend of Spyro version of the Fairy Realms. The fairies here are masters of magic and have enchanted the entire rainforest having great beliefs, as well as being allies to the Dragons. They are also experts in knowledge, sciences, and magic, and have proven to defend themselves easily from apes and other hostile races, and have even learned how to keep their lands together when Malefor began tearing up the world. But they still suffer the effects of The 2019 Magic Fritz, which had lessened what the Enchanted Amazon used to be.
- Roman City- A massive city and the most populous in the Fairy Rainforest, as well as the capital city and home of Princess Zoe. It consists of large trees which house treehouses for the fairies, as well as a ground surface for fairies to plant crops and raise their small livestock. Based on the location of the same name in the original games.
- Fairy Library- A massive tree tower which is said to be the main source of fairy information and knowledge. Based on the location of the same name in the original games.
- Frozen Altars- Two snowy mountains found in DR Ecuador. Based on the original location of the same name, this is the home of ice fairies, and like Ecuador, it's height makes it hard to breath without getting altitude sickness, which the ice fairies have adapted for.
- Mermaid Coast- A coast bordering the Amazon River, based on the location of the same name from the original games, being named after the beautiful mermaids that appear every eclipse.
- Honey Marsh- A land populated by a tribe of pollinating fairies who provide honey for the fairies across the Fairy Rainforest. Based on the location of the same name in the original games.
- Star Park- A large open space for fairies to go and display themselves to the many visitors of the park. This is how the dragons interact with these precious beings and keep on their progress as the fairies remain anonymous unless these visitors go to their homes.
- Kangaroo Hoodoos- The Legend of Spyro variant of the Kangaroo Hoodoos in the original games, located all the way in DR Australia in the New South Wales. It's populated mostly of kangaroos who have a semi-technological society, consisting of modern-day architecture, yet a tribal community. These lands were split apart following Malefor's reign, yet was re-forged into a semi-mountainous land. Following the arrival of UUniversal settlers, some kangaroos here have gained a modern-day society and built cities like DR Sydney.
- Sunrise Springs- The Legend of Spyro version of the Sunrise Spring which is a beautiful valley and park for the kangaroos. Containing the biggest bodies of water in the Hoodoos, serving as swimming holes, sights for cascading waterfalls, and several billabongs. A few kangaroos do live here, as well as several Aboriginal kangaroo tribes.
- Sunny Villa- The largest metropolitan city for the kangaroos besides Sydney, and the Legend of Spyro variant of the one in the original games. It has the same basic architecture as Warfang, and has the same modern-day technology as Warfang. It was briefly torn apart and rebuilt following Malefor's reign.
- Molto Crater- The Legend of Spyro version of the Molten Crater. This lava-filled valley is known to house the Tiki Lodge, a local pub. The community is known to rest inside the crater itself, which was formed as the result of Malefor's reign causing a large boulder of debris to slam into the area.
- Seashell Shores- A whole open beach area populated by seals, and the Legend of Spyro variant of the original place. It is the main border between the DR Great Barrier Reef, and the seals there worship the great sea dragons that are said to dwell here during the full moon and protect straggling seals from dangerous sharks.
- Gem Valley- A land of power gems where the native ape-trolls and lizard-men enhance their own power breath and like dragons, have body color which indicate their elemental breath. This land is safeguarded by the kangaroos and the power gems are mined by Gemcutters, a race of kangaroo rats with colorful fur and brightly-colorful eyes that show emotion and glow when they are at their highest. They invented the gemlamp, which is in use to people all over the Dragon Realms.
- Lost Fleet Shore- Based on the Lost Fleet land of the same name, this is a ship graveyard haunted by the spirits of ancient sailors.
- Ape Kingdom- The homeland of all apes in the LOS series, located in the middle of Africa. It is a mountainous landscape full of giant jungles.
- Guerrilla Kingdom- The capital of the Ape Kingdom headquartered in the Guerrilla Castle.
- Terrace Village- A giant treehouse city in the jungles of the Ape Kingdom, based on the original land of the Spyro games.
- Bamboo Terrace- A Chinatown eastern sector of the Ape Kingdom which came from the apes' success of invading the Asian sector of the Dragon Realms and returning with it's customs. Based on the Spyro location of the same name.
- Misty Bog- A bog with cursing fog in the Ape Kingdom which used to be a thriving land for the apes which was actually stolen by witches and indemnified with a curse by them as punishment for this theft, as anyone who enters the cursed mist become nomadic cavepeople. All that is left is the ruins of the once-thriving ape civilization. Based on the location of the original Spyro games.
- Temple of Wowzemean- A giant mountain temple which used to be the home of the Ape Kingdom's founder, King Wowzemean, an aggressive conqueror.
- Banana Savannah- The Legends of Spyro variant of the Banana Savannah in the original games, located in the Congo of DR Africa. Populated entirely by primates of all kinds, it is an agricultural settlement and supplies all of Africa with it's food supplies, particularly bananas. This land wasn't affected that much by Malefor's reign, and the lava flows only made the ground more rich in sediment, making the growing plants grow bigger than normal, and therefore accelerating the agricultural industry the primates had. This place is well-known for having bananas as it's main currency.
- Banana Palace- A large palace located in Charmed Ridge. This is where the ruler of the Banana Savannah lives and commands the land.
- Charmed Ridge- The capital city of the Banana Savannah based on the original Charmed Ridge of the original games. It is the second most populous city in the Banana Savannah.
- Evening Lake- A large lake which occupies a certain area near the Congo River. It is where several island outposts watched out for ape invasions that usually came to steal their crops. It is the LOS version of the original place.
- Faun Island- An island south of Madagascar, which was much larger in the Dragon Realms, that has introduced sentient lemurs, but also the native fauns including Lady Elora.
- Faunora- The geographically-random capital city of Faun Island.
- Fracture Hills- The sight of a battle against the fauns and apes which is now one of the fauns' biggest successes in magic by having this wealthy city attack with sentient bushes and trees, as well as Earthshakers, should any threaten it's borders. Based on the location of the same name in the original Spyro games.
- Magma Cone- A town based on the original location that is the sight of a dormant volcano. Inside the volcano is a geothermal power plant which the fauns use for their household power and carefully control to avoid earthquakes, alongside help of the Earthshakers.
- Byrd Lands- A land in the DR version of Antarctica, which is a land populated entirely of penguins that was founded by the Legend of Spyro version of Byrd, who instead of a military sergeant, was a military explorer and expeditionary who helped defend this land from an ape invasion. Now dead, his legacy still exists in the military bases surrounding the entire territory, now obtaining modern-day military technology and weapons from the UUniversal settlers.
- Byrd Memorial Grounds- A historical landmark and the burial place of LOS Byrd. This is a sacred spot where penguins everywhere go to every December to mourn the loss of their founder and hero.
- Great Ice Wall- A large heavily-built wall to protect from invaders coming from across the frozen seas. It acts as both a protective wall and as a water reservoir.
- Crystal Islands- A city built over a massive complex of islands, and is based off of the original land in the games. With monuments made entirely of ice crystals and diamonds, this is the most populous city in the Byrd Lands.
- Rabbit Catacombs- An underground complex of tunnels and monuments that were built by several magical rabbit sages, located in DR Canada. These rabbits lived down here for several years to avoid the oppression brought on by the ape armies. This is the Legend of Spyro version of the Rabbit Habitat, and just like it's inhabitants, they're experts in magic. As of this day, the rabbits are still fearful of going back to the surface.
- Rhynocia- A land in DR Asia that's populated by the Legend of Spyro version of Rhynocs. In this version, the Rhynocs are a peaceful militaristic race whose been in constant wars with the apes, and their home was reduced to flying soil platforms following Malefor's reign. These creatures may be peaceful, but when they are angry, they are dangerous.
- Rynoc City- The capital city of Rhyngolia. This land was built on an island over a lake, and it is where the Rhynoc government is headed.
- Mystic Marsh- A series of marshlands based on the original land in the original games. This is a marsh populated by many monsters that are often times hostile including dragotaurs, (dragon-bulls similar to Gulp), snailephants, snailoceroses, pufferpuses, etc.
- Lava Canyon- A lava-filled canyon which was once a complex of catacombs until it was ruined when Malefor tore the world apart. It is now a national landmark to all Rhynoc kind. Based on the Canyon Speedway in the original Spyro games.
- Talisman City- A city consisting of giant tiki huts that are inhabited by tribal colosi, whose skin is green in this area, and is a sacred village outside the area of Rio be Janeiro where ancient talismans are kept in museums that are magically secured by these tikis, as the magic locks can only be unlocked through a complex puzzle.
- Temple Springs- A national monument of DR South America which is a giant fountain made from floating small magic rocks and the ruins of an ancient colosi temple.
- Summer City- A large city nearby Rio that contains the big kid-friendly analogue of the Christ the Redeemer statue, the Colossus Tower, which was run into the area by Malefor's actions, and is now visible in Rio, with the colosi castle villages of Summer City and the waterfalls it has serving as Rio's central capital sector.
- Beastmaker Ruins- An abandoned land of the Gnorcs in southeastern South America that is where magic monsters were once made in a war against the apes.
- Shamrock Isle- An island in northern Ireland where leprechauns dwell. Based on the original Spyro location.
- Moneybags Town- A British capitalist town and the home of the headquarters of the very expansive prime economic comglomerate of the Dragon Realms, Moneybag Enterprises, in Moneybags Mansion, formerly Moneybags Castle, run by Sir Moneybags, the LOS version of Moneybags, which also run the Dragon Realms' top banking business in their branch of MoneyBanks. The entire town sponsors him.
- Thief Underworld- Underground catacombs hidden in DR France, populated by thieves that are similar to those of the original Spyro thieves which were extremely fast runners that only a charge can allow you to catch them. The thieves in these catacombs own a successful criminal underworld that the Dragon Realms Interpol constantly has to deal with. These thieves are so skilled, their syndicate has remained hidden for over a hundred years.
- Twilight Harbor- An industrial town for Gnorcs and formerly apes with a series of balloonist and boat stations found in Southern Europe.
- Artisan Ruins- A national park on the heel of Italy which used to be the capital of the Dragon Realm Dragons' renaissance period, and now exists as a tourist attraction.
- Magiccraft Ruins- A massive series of mountainous snowy ranges that reside in the Olympus area of Greece which holds massive terrain, high elevations for dragons, and even massive elemental-type ruins both underwater and still on land, entirely ruined thanks to Malefor's actions.
- Dragonfly Islands- A smaller duplicate of Greece that lays east from it where lays several Dragonfly civilizations and massive beautiful enchanted forests. Though this is not the place Spyro was raised, it is one of the most vibrant of dragonfly lands.
- Wizard Peak- An enchanted mountain in the southeast area of Europe where dragon wizards live in a high elevated city of the same name. It is based on the land of the same name in the original games.
- Alpine Ridge- A land located in southeastern Europe based on the Spyro location of the same name that is filled with giant orange horned furred monsters of magic origin that have gone feral after being used by wizards long ago against the apes. The ridge has massive mountain and hill elevations and artificial land formations.
- Druid Lands- A town inside the Alpine Ridge and the hometown of druids, which are green wizards that can control the terrain.
- Shady Oasis- A land based on the original land of the games located west across the Nile River from Egypt, where lives sentient winged hippos that have defended their land from apes by using magic berries that make them bigger and stronger. This was one of the lands that founded the Thieving Guilds that have formed the Thief Underworld in a guild called the Eighty Thieves. There are also a population of genies, called jinn, that serve to the people as a gratitude for freedom of their curse of servitude.
- Scorch- A Middle-Eastern city based on the land of the same name in the original game, built on a giant oasis and populated by jinn, and one of the biggest hotspots for thieves in the Thieves Guild.
- Peacefang- A city in Oman with Arabian cities and towns that has several tar pits, boneyards, and was founded on the same day the war against the local inhabitants defended the land from the siege of apes. It is based on Cliff Town of the original games.
- Peacekeeper Ruins- A battlefield graveyard in Yemen where hundreds of castles now inhabited by thieves, gnorcs, and other nomadic tribe beings, and the most dominant being the Kamikaze Tribesmen lead by Witch Doctor Shemp, or WD Shemp since he wants to seem cool, consisting of orange trolls that breath fire.
- Yeti Mountains- The DR version of the Himalayas, occupying it's exact spot, and having a mountain called Mt. Vitruvius, which was much higher than Mt. Everest, which was only the second tallest on this world. It is a land mainly populated by Yeti, and is also the Legend of Spyro version of the Yeti Serengeti. The Yetis are semi-intelligent beings with the same intelligence and curiosity of Bigfoot from A Goofy Movie, yet are capable of limited speech, and are only hostile when provoked.
- Mount Vitruvius- The tallest mountain in the Yeti Mountains. Said to contain ancient tunnels built by ancient semi-intelligent Yeti. It has a height of up to 30,568ft in height, taller than Mt. Everest, which neighbors Vitruvius.
- Yeti Caves- A massive complex of crystal caves that is where several Yeti across the mountains originate. This place is strict for explorers because it's said that nobody has ever went in there for the rest of the day and lived.
- Monk Lands- The homeland of monk colosi, which are more like snow monkeys in the LOS version, all over the Dragon Realms. The monk colosi make up the basis of the cities of DR Nepal.
- Idol Springs- The LOS variant of the original Spyro land that is a land of tiki totems and monuments where monk colosis rest in hot springs and is a sacred tomb where the colosi go to speak to the tiki spirits which, like all tikis in the Dragon Realms, have a mind of it's own and unlimited magic capability, as well as a hive-mind. This sacred tomb holds the King of all Tikis.
- Luau Islands- The Dragon Realms version of Hawaii which is inhabited by sea-based beings and island-based mythical beings.
- Sunny Beaches- A beach in Luau Islands which is inhabited by shelless turtles that use shells like mobile magic vehicles. This is the LOS version of the original land of the same name, run by King Fromit.
- Hurricos- Based on the original land of the same name, it is an island in the Pacific Ocean that houses technophilic pygmy trolls called Electrolls, which are one of the key races in Mega-Sci Corp on the Dragon Realms to where their island is very advanced.
- Breeze Harbor- Based on the original location, it is a beach city in DR New Zealand where sentient sea birds called Breezebuilders live, who have been at war with the Zephyrworms for some time.
- Zephyr Islands- An archipelago based on Zephyr of the original games inhabited by militant sentient worms that had been at war with the Breezebuilders for some time.
- Crystal Glaciers- Based on the original location, it is a series of crystal-filled tundra lands in the Arctic that is the richest source of power gems in the Dragon Realms since the Great Cleansing. However it is a sacred site guarded by curses cast by dragon spirits to ward off people who would want to steal any of the gems. These lands stretch from Russia to Greenland.
- Glimmer- A magical city of magical creatures that not only gain power from the crystals of the Crystal Glaciers, but protect it's sacred nature from those who would abuse it.
- Lemuria- An additional continent alongside Mu that are both based on mythological continents. It is located in the Cape Prince of Wales area of the Bering Sea.
- Cloud Temples- Based on the original location, this is a series of flying islands that possess axolotl-like wizards that are contested by dog-like warlocks, for control over their giant magic fountain.
- Skelos Badlands- Based on the original location, it is a land where lava runs rampant, giant animal bones lay everywhere after their mass deaths during the Great Cleansing, and it is inhabited by ape-like cavemen as well as lava-wielding dinosaurs.
- Mu- An additional continent alongside Lemuria that are both based on mythological continents. It is located in the Alaskan area of the Bering Sea.
- Metropolis Max- Based on Metropolis of the original games, this is the Mega-Sci Corp Headquarters of the Dragon Realms, and it's sponsoring has allowed this massive megalopolis to be maintained by robots.
- Robotica Farms- An agricultural land operated by Mega-Sci Corp and maintained extensively by robots.
- Aquaria Towers- Based on the original location, it is a series of giant buildings that peek out of the seas on southern Mu that house sentient seahorses.
(More coming soon...)