Ever since the events of Grannies Gone Wild, it was discovered that Jack Pot was Trixie's uncle (No DUH!) and that Trixie was proven MORE then alittle bit furious Rainbow Dash ruined the show. Even despite Jack Pot saying no harm was done, Trixie forces Rainbow and the Old Mares to re-take the show. But alchourse, Granny Smith decided to make the most out of an intense situation and sees this as a re-take of going to Las Pegasus again AND getting to enjoy a proper time there, this time, they would get another chance for staring in Jack Pot and Big Bucks' show again, AND getting to see the unvailment of a new Roller Coaster that replaces the Wild Blue Yonder: The Sky Dragon XXXXXXXL. This looked to be a far more promising time. However, fortune would have it not being so simple, as Las Pegasus has another guest. Lady Luck-Out, an elderly former Chancellor for the EEA, pretends to be Granny Smith's new friend so she can trick Rainbow Dash to race against her fast yet disinterested granddaughter, Speed Luck, a pony who, despite her disinterested attitude, is a pony whose speed surpasses Rainbow Dash so she can make Granny Smith bet the legal ownership of the School and pretty much win. Trixie being present, now aims to alarm Twilight and the Lougers of this. But the heroes may not arrive in time to stop the race, so now Trixie needs a means to keep Luck-Out from scamming Granny Smith and Rainbow out of the school, and she would need the help of two certain brothers to do so. Trouble is, the Flimflam Brothers are reluctant to show their faces to Granny Smith again in due to the past. How will this play out?
Chapter 1: Another Las Pegasus Trip/The Big SHocker of Trixie's Family Tree/The New Sky Dragon XXXXXXXL
Sweet Apple Acres.
- Granny Smith was seen preparing for another Las Pegasus trip.
- Granny Smith: YEEEEEEEHAH! Another Las Pegasus trip, yall!
- Applejack: Yep. After two Lodger adventures in a row to make up for their lost connecting time to Equestria, the ONE world they seem to pay more attention to these days, I can finally give you that alone-time trip I owe ya.
- Granny: Yeah. I mean, when you sent Rainbow Dash here AND got her to look after us against what WE wanted, we NEEDED to have a serious intervention, young lady.
- Applejack: I know. I was just, waiting for a safe time to do it.
- Granny Smith: SAFE?!? Little one, do I REALLY seem as weak as ah lo- *Crack* AAAH, OH MY BACK!!