Grozar the Dark Foreboding is a non-darkspawn prince and a tyrrant that like his father King Frozarian the Shadow Foreboding before him once ruled the dragon realms with an iron fist back when Malefor was still young and has a heart as black as the darkness itself, and in fact, back when Malefor was good, Gozar was the first foe he ever defeated and even Master Xehanort knew him back before his obsession with the Keyblade War. He is Spyro's ultimate enemy because his ultimate goal is to take over the entire United Universes by taking Kingdom Hearts. He kidnaps Kairi and Spongebob hoping to lure Spyro to him and have taken them to the warlock dragon king's castle, Shadowcrown Citadel in Shadow Foreboding City where he tortues Spongebob, carrys out his operations when the War on the fate of the whole united universe. Once there Spyro, his companions along with Malefor and Darkspawn confronted Grozar thus transforming into his Dragon From and flings Spyro into a final battle between him and Grozar near Kingdom Hearts. While Grozar gainged the upperhand, Cadance gets propelled again by Shining Armor who threw her at Spyro and as Grozar was about to strike the final on Spyro, Cadance saves him by snatching him and Spyro dispatchs Grozar by unleashing the Purple Dragon Legend Fury combind with Twilight's Alicorn powers, both Sora and Kairi's Light Keyblade Powers and Cynder and Riku's Darknesses thus killing the villain.
Malefor vs. Grozar Flashback
- (Xin Se Lee): Back then, Malefor was only beginning his true destiny. He was like you in so many ways back then. He had courage, nobility, and the admiration of so many of his people for being the first to mysteriously wield all the elements. He had no idea of the events of his future, but even so, he still had the same arrogance he has today. When it came to saving the world, he did anything he could in arrogant ignorance to try and save his home. (A young Malefor was seen finally finding the Book of Fate)
- (Spyro): Did he have more to his life, like a girlfriend?
- (Xin Se Lee): Never had one, even if he wanted it. His arrogance was hard for anyone to turn their back on. Malefor, was a good hero nonetheless. He had been lost for a long time, however. He didn't know his true goal outside of choosing to use his powers for good. When his home became threatened by Grozar and the Foreboding Clan, his life was getting threatened. Even his parents were slayed by the Clan, right before his eyes. Though he did a few murders, he did them for the greater good, as back in those primitive times, that was not that big a deal, because at that moment, he was going to undo all his murders and their pasts with the Book of Fate. But Malefor sought to do his first heroic deed, by taking down the Foreboding Clan, one-by-one, and ensuring through the Book that they would stay as less a threat. He was a hero to us back in those grim times because back then, there was little social order, and Malefor, as flawed as he was back then, was the proper meaning of you. Never giving up, giving himself hope, and he fought against his terrible forces, until he reached a final confrontation with Grozar himself.
- Grozar: Hmmph! At long last! The almighty Malefor himself! The Purple Dragon! The wielder of all elements at-
- Malefor: (Young Mark Hamill-like voice) Save your words, Grozar! You'll end up wasting your free breaths on being smug when your hour of reconing is at hand. You have done so much to my wonderful home! I won't let you do anymore! This book will be your downfall!
- Grozar:... You think you're a hero to these people? It's all in your name. I know you on a mental level, child! You're arrogant, you're self-centered, you believe yourself to know better than everyone else, and this power you wield and the admiration it earns you, is only feeding it. You're no hero. And wielding that book like you are, is only proving it. It's only allowing you to do what you wish to your threat. People like you are why magic is protested for being a lazy way to fix problems and stop threats. You may as well surrender that damn thing before you end up losing it anyway.
- Malefor: To be fair, this book is litterally the only threat to the Darkforboding clan! Other means won't stop you monsters! I kinda HAVE to use it!
- Grozar: "Sad, but true."
- Malefor: Besides, your mockery will not secure your ending freedom, nor stop your desteny as another destroyed threat! I've already destroyed and reformed most of your family, and chased off all the rest who put up too much a fight. I am going to prove to my people that my new breed, is NOT to be wasted, by ANOTHER legendary breed.
- (Xin Se Lee): Funny thing, back then, The Forboding Clan was one of the earliest relatives to Scarlet Dragons. But they're only half-Scarlet half-Fire Dragon. They have the power to match a Purple Dragon in battle.
- (Cynder): Well, considering I'm the daughter of a Scarlet Dragon, that sure says a lot.
- Malefor: You killed my parents, Grozar! You're not just going to make me feel horrible about myself, and I'll NOT let it happen again.
- Grozar: (Laughs ominously) You think this is a joke? I sense it in your heart! One day, you're going to be a shell of your former self. All that power, is feeding something terrible in the future. No matter what you think of yourself now, I know a blackened heart when I sense it. You have no right to access that book! So, for the last time, give it to me! It's for your own good!
- Malefor: NO! I refuse to take orders from a murderer and a monster like you! I said you're NOT getting this book! My father may not've been a good person, but that does NOT mean, I will suffer the same fate.
- Grozar: Keep telling yourself that. But if you think you can prove me wrong, then go ahead and hit me with your best shot, WITHOUT the Book! Otherwise, you'll truely be a cowerd when you continue to hide behind that accursed thing!
- Malefor: Okay, I may be prideful, but I'M NOT AN IDIOT?! This book is litterally the only that can hurt you and-
- Grozer: "Cowerd says what?"
- Malefor: "What?"
- Grozar laughs out loud, mocking Malefor as he just realised what happened.....
- Malefor:..... Maybe I'll put the book aside for a moment to, KICK, YOUR, ASS, HARD?! (The two fought in a similar fashion to Spyro and Cynder vs. Malefor, as the same battle music played)
- (Xin Se Lee): That would be his first real battle, but I've never seen any dragon at that time fight so fiercely. Malefor was known to push himself to the limits at massive and inappropriate times. Then again, so was Grozar. Even so, Malefor was MUCH better at it than Grozar was. He was good. REALLY good!
- Grozar: WRETCHED MANIAC!!! (He became reckless in his fighting approach, as Malefor started stepping up his game as well) YOU ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOURSELF ONE DAY, CHILD!
- Malefor: I TOLD YOU, YOU WILL NOT DISCOURAGE ME, AND YOU'LL NEVER GET THE BOOK! (He brutally charges into Grozar with all his might, as Grozar resisted it with his powers, as the two continued fighting aggressively)
- (Xin Se Lee): Since you caught me up to speed after losing track of time, and told me of what he became in recent times, I started wondering why he was fighting Grozar. Maybe it was recognition. Maybe it was puberty. Maybe, he just had something to prove. A young purple dragon, the first of his kind, armed with nothing but his newfound elemental powers and his guts. Unfortunately... A hero with a dark heart, may just be analogous to half brave, and half reckless. (Malefor was wounded, and Grozar was still standing strong)
- Grozar: YOU THINK A DARK-HEARTED LITTLE DRAGON WITH THE WRONG RECOGNITION CAN BEAT GROZAR THE DARK FOREBODING?!? YOU'RE NOTHING SPECIAL, AND YOU WILL NEVER BE!!
- Malefor: STOP, SAYING THAT!!! (He attacked again as Grozar overwhelmed him aggressively)... I must ask... If you think I'M so dark... Then why are you doing this to my home?
- Grozar: The question isn't why... It's why not? Nobody with a heart as pure as a Lightfly has EVER stopped me or my family. It takes one of pure darkness to do so. THAT'S how I know what I know about you. All you are, is going down a path I will take full pleasure in seeing you tread. Even if you DO defeat me, what will you accomplish or gain? The whole world, MUST know there is SOMETHING bad within you. (Malefor lamented to himself for a brief moment)... I was just like you, Malefor. I thought I, with my legendary heritage, could do something to get recognition. But soon enough, I discovered that I was going about this the wrong way. My clan, was meant, for world domination, and foreboding pain and misery! I know, deep within my heart, that you will suffer the same. You will NEVER be special. You'll earn NOBODY'S recognition no matter how many lives you save. I mean, seriously, you lack a social life outside of heroisum!? Ego or not, that's just, sad! I mean, really! No girlfriend, no friends, no family, nothing to have a point in being a hero. I mean, you can argue is so someone like me can't pull the ol' hostage situation plan to get you to stop interfearing all you want, but, what good is a great sense of hindsight, if it was because of your inflated ego! You're nothing, but a passing trend to forget about, because everyone WILL shun you when they realize, there's nothing special about you apart from your color and being an elemental wildcard. If anything, eventual purple dragon descendants should know more than you.
- Malefor:... You... YOU... YOU EVIL BASTARD!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!! I'LL KILL YOU!! (He weakly attacks him)
- Grozar:... Pitiful, Malefor! Just pitiful! This just proves my point. (He knocks him to a wall)... If this is what a true purple dragon is like, then frankly, I'm a little disappointed! But at least any future purple dragon birth will be- (A massive purple burst of energy arose)... WHAT?!?
- Malefor:... I DON'T CARE WHAT PATH I CHOOSE! IT'S MINE TO MAKE! AND NOW, I CHOOSE TO END YOUR REIGN! YOUR CLAN WILL NO LONGER BE A THREAT FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE! THIS, IS FOR THE WORLD! (He blasts a powerful purple beam that strikes Grozar)
- Grozar:.... Okay, at one hand, that's abit more like it. At the same time, this is getting really bad now. How's about I take back all those criticisums and you just drag my ass to get punished by the Council? I admit defeat. I know when I lost. I mean, you already pretty much desimated the Forboding family and I'm pretty much the only one left, so, what do you say?
- Malefor:.... Now look who's the phathic one.
- Grozar: "..... I have a distent feeling that I may've pushed you allitle bit too far-"
- Malefor: THIS IS FOR MY FAMILY! (He fires another draining blast)
- Grozar: WAHT'RE YOU DOING, YOU RECKLESS LITTLE BARBARIAN!!! I JUST SAID I WAS WILLING TO CONCEDE!?
- Malefor: AND JUST TAKE YOU TO BE IMPRISONED SO YOU CAN RECOVER AND JUST RETURN TO RUIN LIVES AGAIN?! NOT A CHANCE?!
- Grozar: "..... Grozar.... Sometimes, your just TOO DAMN good at being evil!"
- Malefor: THE MILLIONS OF INOSENTS AGREE?! AND THIS, THIS IS FOR YOU!
- Grozar: NO!!
- Malefor: GOODBYE, GROZAR! (He blasts a powerful blast, and the same magic that Spyro used to cure Dark Cynder)
- Grozar: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!! (He finishes him off, seemingly banishing him away)
- Malefor:... (He takes deep breaths)... It is done! (He walked away)
- ???: DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, YOU ROTTEN CHILD!!! (Grozar survived)... Did you think I could be stopped, by YOU AND THAT RAW POWER?!? If so, then you're dumber than you look!
- Grozar:... I knew it! You're nothing without that Book! It's the only thing that can defeat me. And thus, it proves it indefinitely. You, are destined to a life of corruption and lust for power. It all started when you developed your power. In fact, in time, dragons WILL see your abuse of that kind of power, and take it away from you. It's going to spiral downhill. And I know. My prophetic powers may not be very accurate, but they never lie, and no matter what you and I do, a future event is unavoidable, and there's NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT! YOU, ARE GOING TO BE A DARK MONSTER GREATER THAN ANYTHING THAT HAS EXISTED IN EONS, MALEFOR! NO BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER- (Malefor brought out the book and opened it, aiming at Grozar)..... Ohhh..... Me, and my BIG MOUUUUUUUU- (The Book of Fate Flashed as everything surrounding the fight was engulfed by a powerful flash of light that whiten everything away!)
- The flash faded, reveiling that Grozar was gone for good this time.
- Malefor: ".... Good bye.... For real this time."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.