- MCode: ElmIvbSaSeWem
LINK: The Image.
Thunderclap's lost sister who was aducted by rouge super-powered sciencetists from Kratos and turned her into a super-powered mutant fiend. As the name suggest, her powers strictly consist of her being lightning based. Ergo, she named herself Lightning Strike ever since. She pretty much started her own criminal synicate of rouge superior vultures based on High School steriotypes and is on a relentless quest to become a "Superior Goddess" through becoming Omipotent. As a result, she's considered Kratos' most troubling super-villainess as a result.
- "Why, brother..... What a litterally shocking surprise to see you here."
- "So, I see your no longer a cowerd. I'm glad for you. Though I'll miss the days where I always have to protect you. I did legitamently enjoyed that you know. What I'm being the only family you have now, Meek-keeno."
- "Yeah. His REAL name is "Meek-Keeno". It best discribes his "problem" of being so cuteingly shy and well, meekly. My real name was Sharla, as you all just heard from my baby bro."
- "Well, DUH silly! The Storm didn't really KILLED me! It just sort've knocked me into unconjustusness where I needed being rescued by these magnifisent beings called the Superiors, and they made me one of them as well. Look at this power, I process, brother. (Activates her powers) I, I am almost a goddess.... But it's still nothing compaired to what I truely wish for goddesshood."
- "I am ABOVE the normals now! Now, I want to return the favor to these almost godly beings by becoming their goddess queen!? I want more power?! I want goddesshood! I want all of Kratos to worship me! I WANT THE UNIVERSES TO KNOW, FEAR, AND LOVE, OF MY NAME?! I, WANT TO BE QUEEN!? (Starts singing) OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE QUEEEEN?! (Laughs and screeches at the same time?!)"
- "Ohhh, Baby bro, I am touched by your concern, but I need to asend to goddesshood! That way, I can simply control the universe with my benvolent, IRON-WINGED RULE!? But ya know, baby bro.... I could always use a wing-man. I'll help you asend into godhood."
- "Welly well well, brother. I'm surprised how willing you are to stick to your guns like that. My offer will still stand after I proved you wrong. AND I will! Till then.... Ta-ta!"