Roboface, despite his laughable name and relitively abysmal luck, is still a formidable and serious threat. His combat skill is very adequate, and his facial machinery helps in more than just serving as life support. It helps him identify weaknesses and strengths in anything he sees, helps him see in thermal and X-ray vision. He even possesses a mitochondrial vest underneath his suit that helps heal wounds and accelerate and restore stamina lost in battle. He wields a toothed katana which allows him to grapple an enemy's weapon. Living in an abandoned war factory, he has access to a ton of war machines that he wields in his campaign against robot ethics.
- Xultron- A recolored and redesigned Jetpack Commander Skelebot Starbot provided to him before finding the factory by the Villains Act, but eventually turned on him for being a bad boss.
- Crusho- A recolored and redesigned Manbeetle Alpha Starbot provided to him before finding the factory by the Villains Act, but eventually turned on him for being a bad boss.
- Loadsby Squad- An elite unit of 6 machines derived from Awesome Jaxtom's A-Sentries and A-Sentinels meant to serve a bodyguards after Xultron and Crusho were lost to him. Two of them, L1 and L2, are foot soldiers who carry average weapons, another two, L3 and L4, are knights that wield shields and have rapid-fire rechargeable laser arms, and the last two, L5 and L6, are support that are distinguished for their size and the six massive cannons that they have as substitutes for arms. He continues to use this unit as his replacement as he programmed them to not be as offended as Xultron and Crusho, with mixed results as they still call him out on his anti-robot attitude. Yet one day, no amount of respect or sorrow will keep their loyalty for long as they'll grow tired of him and leave to do their own thing on Fyzogmer.
- BURRAGE- Yet another replacement henchmen that is a large bodyguard with powerful capabilities and is derived from Exo-War war-machine designs. Yet like the last two, constant anti-robot comments will be his undoing.
- Saeturn-II- A giant AI walker with arm cannons, shoulder-mounted rocket launcher, and many other functions, and was modeled after Jaxtom's Saeturn bodyguard machine.
- Crawlmury- A named walker war machine that possesses 4 morphing legs, has a swiveling body, a vast array of weaponry including laser miniguns, a focus laser, shield generators vulnerable to electric weapons, and metal comprised of neutronium.
- Fray-Bot- A large cyber-walker created by both a clone of Fray and a reverse-engineered and HIGHLY-improved robotic variant of his mech-armor. But what makes it easy to beat is it's one weak-spot, the vulnerable head, which despite having a rechargeable energy shield, is still able to be tackled with a few hits.
- Uridious- A new creation derived from a future secret weapon by Awesome Jaxtom in response to his defeat which itself is derived from cybernetics, Gruid clones, and preserved Uridian DNA called U-Soldiers created on Snao XXIII. Since this creation, he found it as a unique opportunity, and created a new and improved version that the heroes will obviously have to defeat.
More coming soon...