The Dark Order is a criminal organization which is known to have Galactic Federation origins. It's leader is a malfunctioned and corrupted machine named Or-Gan-I-Zation, which was created in Galaxy Defense Industries by a scientist named Dr. Krobin Forkfacer and a few others as a means to be the prime source of vast data, and could connect to any computer system, machine, or even living organism. But after surprising turns of events, Or-Gan disappeared from the labs, and founded the Dark Order with an evil sister of the Soothsayer, False-Sayer. This is one of the few alternate villain teams in the Chronicles series to last longer than two episodes, but is short-lived compared to it's record-breaker, Dragon Army. Being of GFed origin, the Dark Order has wide knowledge of sciences such as genetics, robotics, nanotechnology, and others. Their main source of power is a stolen gene-blending device called the 'Morphogen 5000', which had the power to combine anything, living or not, into various kinds of creations.
- Or-Gan-I-Zation- Founder and Leader
- False-Sayer- Co-Founder
- Professor Eagle Beak
- (This also includes villains mentioned in Tempting Curiousity.)
- Nanoguard- Or-Gan's Nanobot Bodyguard
- Fungugen- Mutant Fungus Monster created by the Morpogen.
- Substitutioner- A Morphogen combination of armor, a Gazelle, and a mantis.
- Motormouth Melvin- A Morphogen trash-talking combination of a rhino and a bike.
- Punchline- A Morphogen combination of a Metavincemander prankster and prank props.
- Macro-Voice- Morphogen combination of Martin Luther Snail Jr. and a microphone system.
- Web Queen of Hate- Morphogen combination of Carina Flamingo and a spider.
- Magnus the Dark- A dark clone of Magnum the Great created from the morpthogen.
- Shell Lodge Omega- Clone of Cadance with abilities of Shell Lodgers created from the morpthogen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.