The Animal Square Province changes in a technically-expected way and becomes The Animal Decagon Province, where the remaining parts of the Animal Kingdom get their own parts in the province. Thus there are now amphibians, mollusks, fish, echinoderms, cnidarians, and worms. However, sticklers to the old Square Province, Aero's uncle and the bird representive, Minister Slade, the Mammel representer cauter, Lio N. Fartin, the insect representive and Square Province Purest, A stink-bug AUUian named Master B. Igstink, and the spear-header leader of this, A Narconda named Minister Slither. They brought up concerns that the additional spieces brings nothing new to the table and would make the Decagon unimgainely expensive to maintain and have demanded for the membership of the new additions to be disincluded and for the group to be a square again in deeming it more naterol, more normal, and less of a troublesome price of maintainence. While the four aren't exactly wrong, their pleas fell on deaf ears due to the leaders' over-ambition. However, not only did the Square Purests' concerns end up being right, but now the new includions are suffering from seperatist uprisings that want their kinds disincluded from a Province allience "Destined to fail" and drag them into doom and poverty. But the Purists have been blamed for the seperatists' existence just because they were the ones making a big stink about it and thus are being put on trial of insigating seperatist uprisings. Aero's uncle begs for the HA to help him and prove his innosence, along side his fellow Decagon critics. Aero in term begged the Grand Council to send the HA to resolve the seperatist uprisings and find the true causer, which they begrudingly accept with clear doubt about Aero's uncle's innosence due to Minister Slade's status as being abit of a jerk, AND being a known USRA critic and UIS sympathiser. As the Lougers and HA work togather, they discover a conspiracty to not just frame the purests, but to usurp control as well.
Slade and Friends protest.
Animal Square Province Meeting Hall.
- The Square Province Members and interested animal groups were seen.
- Square Province leader: "-And with this, I hereby declare the Square, to become, the D-"
- ???: "WE OBJECT?!"
- The group gasped as Minister Slade and his friends were seen.....
- Square Province Leader: "..... Uggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What gives, you 4?"
- Minister Slade: "What gives? I'll TELL YOU what gives?! The Animal Decagon Province, is a DISHASTOR WAITING TO HAPPEN?! (The present members began to mutter with concern!) Expanding resources to other animal ruling systems is a RECIPE for disaster?! Take it from me, I oversee alot of banking and economics, and I don't believe that a "Decagon" Province would survive its first year! Never mind past the day it was declared! This alliance can't AFFORD to expand like that!"
- Lio: "I, kinda have to agree with him. I double-checked those numbers, and, he's right! The Decagon will become a financial NIGHTMARE if we go through with this!"
- Igstink: "Look, members of the Square, and esteemed representatives of the other animal ruled systems, by all means, we're not against the inclusion of other members of the animal kingdom otherwise, it's just that the Square was not built around including others. The economics of Aphronion would NOT survive this! It'll be an alliance disbanding disaster if we go through this?!"
- Slither: "Also, and I mean this with as much respect as I can offer, but the other species, offer little to nothing new that would make this risk acceptable. The Stars will never smile for expansion. It is not our destiny to include these others. I ask the province leaders to turn course now, before it's too late."
- ???: "Excuse YOU 4?!"
- An AUU Salamander showed up.
- AUU Salamander: "But my ancestry spent MANY years to make the Decagon happen, and I refused to let their dream die, because of a bunch of Square Purists!"
- Igstink: "Look, Ambassitor G. Rossskin, it's nothing personal to you or the other representatives, but economics don't lie! The Decagon is a BAD IDEA?!
- Rossskin: "...... Members of the Province, who are you more willing to listen to, a member of the esteemed and ambitious Rossskin clan, or a bunch of purists? In fact.... Isn't one of them a UIS Sympathiser?"
- Lio: "Okay, just so we're clear, it's Slade, but the rest of us-"
- Rossskin: "My point exactly?! And Slade has publicly admitted that if he was ever given a position of power, he would've had the Province leave the comfort of USRA preference into asiding with UIS?!"
- The Representatives and members muttered.....
- Rossskin: "So let us not forget the many great things the Province earned from doing business with the USRA, and how that all goes away, the minute we would get with UIS! So, can we REALLY trust his word on the Decagon, if he's such a UIS fanboy?"
- Minister Slade: "This is neither about UIS or the USRA, this is about how risky the Decagon is-"
- Square Province Leader: "Slade, just, stop. You embarrassed yourself enough greatly today."
- Slade proceeded to sat down angerly, as the others give in as well.
- Square Province Leader: "..... So, all in favor of the Decagon otherwise? (All members but Slade and friends raised their hands)..... Well, it's unanimous...... The Square, is now, a Decagon."
- The Members cheered for this, as Minister Slade and his friends left bitterly, as Rossskin looked smug and proud of his family's long-awaited accomplishment as he looked with wicked eyes at the defeated four.
The Decagon is collapsing.
- News Anchor: "Top story for the Orphyne Sector News! The Newly formed Animal Provence Decagon, for only being founded a day since, has become an epicenter of horrendous crises. On top of the Bird-Owned System of Aphronion being unable to supply all resources to both new and current members, subjugating the alliance is a self-inflicted debt, independence separatists have begun to rise in all of the new member systems, Unopond of the Amphibian System of Anfibus of Alpha Universe, Lone Tentacle in the mollusk owned system of Celamorrus in Delta, The Standalone Academy of the fish-owned system of Blubbaglubba, the Ehcin-Ditchers of the Echin dominated system of Starrustarrmee, the Bloom of Solitude of the cnidarians system of Jellymellydeli, and the In-Separatists of the Invertebrates dominated system, of Insystem. Alot of these groups are independence puritans that had meant to turn these systems into their own animal alliance province that would be more adjacent to UIS, hence the possible claims of the implication of Ex-UIS rogues being involved in this, and had accused the former square of the Decagon, of usurping self-sovereignty and their dreams of a UIS paradise to subjugate them to being made to care about the USRA. Though claims of rogue UIS being involvement IS uncertain, these statements only make you wonder about why they are so specific about this. Even as we speak, members of the Decagon are scrambling to resolve this."
- Members were panicking and arguing, becoming a disorganized mess!
- Decagon Leader: "ALL OF YOU, CALM DOWN?! (The members did so, barely).... I know, the Decagon is not, shaping up to be what we'd all had hoped, but we can figure something out. We can get out of this mess."
- ???: "A MESS I TRIED TO WARN YOU IDIOTS OF?! (Minister Slade and friends were seen)."
- Decagon Leader: "..... Slade, this is NOT the time for you to gloat?!"
- Minister Slade: "Oh don't get me wrong! I'm not usually one to say "I told you so", but I am game for an exception..... I TOLD YOU SO?! We specifically came and told you guys that the Decagon was a bad idea, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED?! On top of me being right about the economic collapse were in, APPARENTLY, a few enlightened individuals clearly don't want to be squared up with USRA-likers and look bad to UIS, if the news is anything to go by! Those guys were trying to establish a UIS-equivalent to the Square! And We'd usurped them of that honor?! So alchourse they would do what they are doing?! I can't entirely blame those separatists of doing so! We should've just listened to the odd-ones out, and stick to the Square?!"
- Lio: "Look, I know Slade is sort'of, kicking you guys while your down, but, fair's fair, alot of you only have yourselves to blame for not taking us seriously."
- Igstick: "And let's be honest, we're in no financial position to stand up to the separatists, so let's just give them what they want, and we go our separate ways and go back to the Square, our much more sustainable alliance."
- Slither: "I apologized if your dreams had failed, all representatives of the Decagon, but as I said..... The stars, did not smile at the Decagon, thus you are all now paying for your transgressions. Let us all go back to the Square where it can be more sustainable, and let the other animal systems write their own destinies, and forge their own paths."
- Decagon Leader: "..... (Sighs), As much as Slade was being an inhumble jackass bird about it, you four are right. The Decagon was clearly a failed experiment. I propose we have the new members leave the Decagon and veteran members be converted back into the Square. This will be in effect without a vote due to misguided feelings on the matter. This reversal, is effective, right no-"
- Rossskin: "WAIT A MINUTE, GOOD DECAGON LEADER?! Stop and think for a moment before backing away from greatness! Now, these separatists had implications of being all for UIS, and yet we have Slade here, pretty much phrasing the separatists. Also remember that the bird system is the economic system, one where Slade's apart of..... Am I NOT the only one seeing the writing on the wall?! (Members began to look at Slade and Friends with judging eyes)..... These four are so afraid of losing their outmoded Square, that likely they caused the economic breakdown, and cause the separatist uprising in Decagon New Membership Systems?! JUST TO PROVE A POINT?!"
- The Members were quietly muttering.
- Slither: "Are you mad, Rossskin? We are the most lawful of all members! We have NOTHING to gain with the kind of thing you accused of us!"
- Rossskin: "Yet, here you are, basically mocking us for the Decagon's artificially created failure and saying you were right. Hell, am I also to suspect that it's coincidental that the separatists ALSO happen to have UIS-based ambitions, when we have an outcast member, WHO ALWAYS SINGS THEIR PHRASES LIKE A SONGBIRD?!"
- Minister Slade: "Good Ambassador, I'm sure these individuals are enlightened in their own right, I had NO influence, whatsoever."
- Rossskin: "Spoken like a true guilty-party member."
- Minister Slade: "..... OKAY, LISTEN HERE, YOU J'ACCUSING PRICK, SO FAR, THESE SEPARATISTS HAVE SAID NOTHING THAT WOULD INDICATE, THAT WE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS?!"
- Rossskin: "Oh no? Then explain why those groups were able to get very well-funded, seemingly over-night? They, were funded, by traitors among us?! AND I SEE THEM, RIGHT THERE?!"
- The Members start getting angry and unruly!
- Decagon Leader: "EVERYONE CALM DOWN?! (They did that)...... Slade, I want to say that I am very shocked and appalled..... Though honestly I kinda think this was a long time coming. Should've figured your bitterness to the USRA because of rogues that wronged you, would drive you to this. Being right by proxy of savatosh, doesn't look good on you. Making the Decagon fail, is not acceptable."
- Slither: "Respected Leader, please, Rossskin is deceiving you! He is manipulating the courts against us! He is fabricating easy targets so to protect his dreams!"
- Rossskin: "Tch, also spoken like a vrat caught in the cookie jar red-handed. Are you people really this afraid of losing simpler times to change that you would undermine us?"
- Minister Slade: "How, DARE YOU, ACCUSE SLITHER OF LYING, YOU SON OF A BITCH?! (Charges Screeching Angerly and basically attacks Rossskin, nearly mauling him with talons as members freaked out!)"
- Decagon Leader: "(Gasps)! SECURITY?! SECURITY?! (Security Charged forth!)"
Aero Slade's Uncle Explained.
- (Aero Slade): "Uncle's reasons for being a UIS liker, stems beyond just being cause he thinks UIS were better than the USRA. Now, by all means, it's not to say he never had a downer look onto the USRA, but he wasn't into UIS JUST YET. He was a more.... "On the fence" guy. But what got him started, was when he met the love of his life: A Swactyl member of a BEIG facility in our system named Chairwoman Beautia."
- Minister Slade was seen being in love with a female Swactyl as they had an elegant dinner together, enjoyed a slow dance, seen a holo-movie and even held eachother close together in the moonlight.
- (Aero Slade): "They were at a point where they hoped they could start a life together. Unfortunately, a gang of asshole members of the Currency Trope weren't psyched about the presence of a UIS facilitated bank working in Aphronion in bitterness because of how the Trope and BEIG were fierce rivals in the Economicon System, espeically after the native Econams turned full UIS race. Economicon was once the best ever place for the troupe, but thanks to what the VA made them do, the Econams turned UIS race. One such member of the troupe, had a relative that wanted to add the Econams into the USRA, but the Swactyls, and the fact the trope being dominated by the VA, ruined that. So those bastards decided that they were gonna frame the BEIG members of a major crime, even when the Swactyls had always done business with Aphronion before UIS and the USRA were a thing, as they caused a damaging economic crash. Stores lost stocks, nobles lost their money, banks went on dept collecting rampages, homes were taken, the economy went HAYWIRED! Uncle was able to keep BEIG from being completely blamed and hired a damn good detective to track down the rogue currency trope bastards that damaged the system's economy for politics. But.... It was a bitter-sweet victory for uncle."
- Square Province Leader: "BEIG will have to close its doors in Aphronion."
- Minister Slade: "WHAT?! WHY!? Our system has done business with the Swacyls for years?! Times long prior to the neo-politics surrounding UIS and the USRA?! And even then, I ACTSELLY PROVED THAT IT WAS THE USRA'S CURRENCY TROUPE THAT WERE THE ONES WHO CAUSED THE CRASH?! IF ANYTHING, WHY AREN'T THEY BEING MADE TO LEAVE?!"
- Square Province Leader: "By all means, Slade. This is not a politically motivated move and not meant to spite years of prior good tidings with the Swactyls. It's just..... It's obvious our alliance is more, leaning more to the USRA then to UIS, and the Swactyls, obviously are with UIS. It's because neither group are capable to agree on anything, thus, they get into conflict and pull stunts like what we went through. And, it, would be difficult to have the trope and beig work within the same proximity of eachother if their parent groups can't get along. You've seen how serious their feuds in the Economicon system can be. We can't risk that conflict here. Our economy can't survive that! So, until we can ever see a time where both alliances are no longer giving eachother dirty looks, we.... We have to make sacrifices. We'll have to stop doing business with the Swactyls until politics change."
- Minister Slade: "BUT THAT COULD TAKE AGES?!"
- Square Province Leader: "Would you rather our system suffer poverty because of a feud of economic guilds?"
- Minister Slade: "...... No sir."
- Square Province Leader: ".... Then I'm sorry. I know how much you felt for Chairwoman Beautia, but..... It had to be done. It was either BEIG, or our system's ability to maintain an infrastructure, and I do NOT want to cause the Province to crumble, because of allowing UIS/USRA conflicts into it! Our system is the provenance' impourent economic haven! And our collapse, would be THEIR collapse! Remember that."
- (Aero Slade): "Thus, Uncle gave a sad goodbye to Beautia as BEIG ships were leaving enmassed. That day, Uncle Slade became a straight-up UIS liker. And man, did he ever prove it. He was why Aphronion never accepted Globex expansion, nor C&C's, nor, any other USRA-related thing as a whole. In fact, you should've heard what he once said to a collection of visiting USRA race ambassadors."
- Yurun Ambassitor: "HOW, DARE YOU CRITICISE US, YOU UNGRATEFUL AVIAN?! THE USRA IS MILES BETTER THEN UIS?!"
- Rabodan Ambassitor: "YEAH?! SO GET YER PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, BIRDBRAIN?!"
- Naurodan Ambassitor: "UIS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT ISOLATE SYSTEMS FROM OUR EYES?! They are not worthy of praise?!"
- Minister Slade: "Oh, sure, get mad at me for stating the facts that UIS is VASTLY more superior to the USRA in everyway, cause if your trash-talking about them is even remotely accurate, then is it not strange that the so-called "Way more Superior" USRA, is the one that disbanded while UIS is still around? How's that for food for thought?"
- The Ambassadors were flabbergasted.....
- Yateron Ambassitor: "You-..... You......."
- Sabuchan Ambassitor: ".... I know not of the rest of you, but I think I lost interest to ever do business with the entire province for this outrage?!"
- Aufone Ambassitor: "Any that would sympathize with the group that welcomed my people's slavers is unworthy of Aufone attention?!"
- Uouon Ambassitor: "Just, what did we EVER see in the Animal Province Alliance anyway?!"
- The Ambassadors angerly left as Igstink and Lio looked in bewilderment as Slither only sighed......
- (Aero Slade) "Thus, Uncle Slade, wasn't exactly in good terms with the family ever since. And he had a mixed reputation in the Grand Council as a result too. Even his own friends."
- Lio: "WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"
- Minister Slade: "Tch, I can't be blamed if the Ambassitors get hissy with me."
- Igstick: "THIS IS WORSE THEN THEM BEING HISSY WITH YOU?! YOU JUST OFFENDED RESPECTED REPRESENTATIVES OF THE FEDERATIONS?! THEY WERE OUR LINK TO KINSHIP WITH THE USRA RACES?!"
- Minister Slade: "OH, SO THERE WAS NO PROBLEM WITH US TURNING OUR BACKS AGAINST THE SWACTYLS WHO WERE MY SYSTEM'S FRIENDS LONGER BEFORE THE MAJORITY OF THE USRA RACES EVEN BEGAN TO ADVANCE AS RACES, BUT SENDING SAID USRA RACES ON THEIR WAY IS TABOO?!"
- Lio: "(Facepalms frustraighted).... Look, I get it, you miss Beautia, the superiors making BEIG close up shop was a sucky stunt, even WITH the bad eggs of the Trope busted, I can sympathise with a ruined lovelife, but what I can't sympathise with, is you, BAD-MOUTHING THE USRA RACES?! OUR ALLIANCE IS RUINED?!"
- Igstick: "YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THIS WILL EFFECT OUR SWEET DEAL OF THE USRA SENDING THEIR GARBAGE OUR WAY IN OPASSAP?! WE USE THAT STUFF TO MAKE OUR OWN STUFF FROM IT?!"
- Minister Slade: "Ya know, it isn't healthy for your planet to have trash being sent there. Ask Pharagu!"
- Igstick: "THAT'S ANOTHER THING!? THAT UIS KINDA-TALK IS DANGERIOUS?! The Skeps are STRICT Recyclers, if they had their way, Opassap wouldn't keep ANY GARBAGE?! WE WOULD BE HOMELESS?!"
- Minister Slade: "Well maybe you should've learned to make homes independent of trash! UIS is ABOUT Independence, after all."
- Lio: "What you just did, could succeed to make us VERY unpopular with the other Grand Councilors, never-mind any USRA hardliner within our alliance?! Are you SERIOUSLY, gonna drag us ALL into the mud, just because some assholes ruined your lovelife?!"
- Minister Slade: "BECAUSE THOSE SAME ASSHOLES STILL GOT WHAT THEY WANTED EVEN WHEN THEY ARE LONG PUNISHED AND LOST THEIR CREDENTIALS TO THE TROUPE OTHERWISE?! BEIG INFLUENCE IS GONE FROM THIS BACKSTABBING PLANET?! And for what, because one such dipshit is butthurt the Econams liked UIS more?!"
- Igstick: "THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE THE VA TAINTED THEIR NAME WITH THEIR SHENANIGANS AND HURTED THE ECONAMS THAT IN NO WAY REPRESENTED THE TRUE TROUPE?! Then the Swactyls swooped in, and lured them into UIS! Look, that was still a dick move the framers did, I can't deny that, it was petty and childish, I get it, it wasn't fair, but, ya shouldn't punish those ambassadors or all other figures of the USRA, JUST BECAUSE A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES SCREWED OVER YOUR LOVELIFE?!"
- Minister Slade: "They, could've been the disciples of Kraan himself, AND I STILL WOULD'VE PROUDLY SAID TO THEIR FACES, THAT UIS IS SUPERIOR TO THE USRA, IN EVERYWAY, FOREVERMORE?! In fact, if I had ever, been given a SERIOUS position of power beyond this, representative nonsense, like, the actual leader of the Alliance, I would have the Province cut all ties to the USRA, and bring ourselves closer to UIS' embrace?!"
- Igstick: "Duh, duh, duh, duh, YOU WOULD HAVE US JOIN ISOLATIONISTS, JUST TO GO BACK TO BEAUTIA?!"
- Minster Slade: "Getting Beautia back is just a personal reward. If I was leader of the province, I'd do more then get her back! I would make the province the biggest supporters of UIS then all the other alliance partnerships! I would reteach our alliance's people to re-embrace independence! I would fund all of UIS' isolation projects! I would be a great punisher to any USRA fanboy that dare complains about it?! Independence will be the law of the land in our systems?!"
- Lio/Igstick: "ARE YOU CRAZY?! THAT'LL RUIN EVERY FOUNDATION WE HAVE IN THIS GROUP?! IT'LL-"
- Slither: "BOTH OF YOU, STOP?! (Moves forward)..... Gentlemen, leave this, to me. (Igstick and Lio left respectfully out of the office)......"
- Minister Slade: "..... Look, I'm sorry if I was over-passionate, but it's the truth- (Slither hold her tail up to stop his talking)......"
- Slither: "..... I know you are of a wounded heart, Slade. (Grabs a frame with Slade and Beautia hugging eachother). Your romance with her was as beautiful as the night-time stars, and the infinite void of the cosmos itself. Even the cosmic forces responsible for all universes, would smile at your romance..... But I ask you do not let the could'ves and should'ves ruled you as they ruled UIS. (Places the frame back down) Beautia would not want you to keep up these acts of self-pariahhood, over her. This, broken you, this, angry you, this, resentful and spiteful you.... Is not the bird Beautia fell in-loved with. You are turning into a matching image of the same fools that soiled your blossoming romance, and the same kind of fools you claim to denounce. By all means, I too am disillusioned to the USRA's hype and by no means am I an abid defender..... But I am not blind to UIS' flaws as well. They are slaves to the illusion of control, just as much as the USRA are slaves to blind ambition and self-produced hype. They BOTH need to be humbled and balanced. Just like how you must balance your anger away from automatically shaming those not even with your wrong-doers."
- Minister Slade: "LIKE I'M SUPPOSE TO FORGIVE THOSE HYPER-TODDLERS FOR BEING WHY THE LEADERS MADE MY BEAUTIA LEAVE?!"
- Slither: "Anger will not heal your heart any better then you would want to believe. Short-term revenge always leads to long-term suffering. You will only grow bitter more and more each time. By all means, care for Beautia. But don't allow anger to rule you, Slade."
- Minister Slade: "..... (Sighs)..... I make no absolute promises, but.... I'll TRY, to be more, lenient at best."
- Slither: "I suppose a warning of no ensurence that this won't be a problem again, is better than an ignorant answer. I know such change, won't come over-night, but I can trust that you can ease yourself away from such misguided ways. I wish you happiness and the promised reunion with Beautia. (Leaves as well)...."
- Minister Slade lost his angry stare, then looked sadly at the frame, picked it up and hugged it sadly, softly crying.....
- Rossskin: "-And with the separatists captured, my dear members, I ensure you, that the Decagon, can look forward to, peace and prosperity, beyond this point- (The Lougers and the HA busted the door down with Slade and friends, along with Shame-Mind and his cohorts) WHAT?! WHAT?! HEROES ACT, SHELL LOUGERS, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"
- Minister Slade: "WE'RE ONTO YOUR SCAM, ROSSSKIN?!"
- Rossskin: "I don't know what you're talking about."
- Fatcroakus: "Cut the crap, you lying sleazeball?! You were our anonymous benefactor that caused the bird system's money to go RIGHT into us, all as a plot of not just undermining UIS greatness of preventing our Independent Stars Alliance, but to get revenge against Minister Slade, for causing your son's arrest on that fiasco with BEIG?!"
- The Councilors gasped!
- Rossskin laughed self-righteously confident!
- Rossskin: "Like the self-respecting councilors would believe the words of a separatist?! Especially the misdeeds you all were doing?!"
- Shame-Mind: "(Arrives before the whole summit) Then maybe, they will trust your memory. (Levitates Rossskin towards him)."
- Rossskin: "HEY, HEY, HEY, LET ME GO, LET ME GO?! (Shame-Mind Grabbed him, and makes him play the memory like a projector, as it was seen that Rossskin was forcing kidnapped bankers to send all of the Province's money to fund the groups, then a sight of Rossskin's plans of usurping the Independent Star's rise to take systems into the Decagon for the glory of the USRA, alongside the plan of ruining Minister Slade's life and that of his comrades as revenge for his son)"
- The Members gasped in shock!
- The Decagon leaders looked on with disgust and shame at Rossskin's betrayal at full display!
- Shame-Mind lets go of Rossskin as Rossskin plopped down!
- Decagon Leader: "....... Rossskin, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"
- Rossskin: "(Growls angerly)!? FINE?! YOU CAUGHT ME?! I BOOSTLERED THESE SEPARATISTS TO USE THEM AS A FRAMING DEVICE TO MAKE SLADE LOOK BAD, FOR RUINING MY FAMILY'S BLOODLINE AND HAVING MY SON ROT IN UIS PRISON?! THEN THE MISFITS WERE SUPPOSE TO GET RID OF THE SEPARATISTS SO I CAN FINALLY ENJOY REALISING MY FAMILY'S DREAM OF BASKING IN THE USRA'S LIGHT, OR AT THE LEAST IN A GROUP IN THEIR FAVOR, AS I WANTED TO BRING THE OTHER ANIMAL SYSTEMS INTO THIS?!"
- Slither: "Those other systems, yours including, were shaping their own destinies, and you were usurping them. Shame-Mind was aiming to found this group to redeem himself to the Grandmind and all of UIS by granting them a counter-equivalent to the Square with the Independent Star, and you manipulated them to act badly as well! You played everyone for fools for a selfish bid for power! The Cosmic Forces, frown at you, ANGERLY?!"
- Igstink: "Not cool, man, not cool."
- Lio: "I do NOT foresee you to EVER being elected again, good sir! This kinda thing gets you blacklisted from politics!"
- Minister Slade: "I knew there was never something I liked about you?! It's bad enough you were an asshole, ambassador, but a USRA LIKING ASSHOLE?! AND THE FATHER OF THE DIPSHIT THAT TOOK BEAUTIA AWAY FROM ME, NO LESS?!"
- Rossskin: "HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO AVENGE HIS POOR COUSIN'S FALLEN DREAMS FOR THE ECONAMS?! MY NIECE WAS IN LOVE WITH THE ECONAM PRINCE, WHICH WAS THE SHORCE OF WHY SHE WANTED THE ECONAMS TO BE WITH THE USRA, BUT SHE LOST HIM BECAUSE THE VA PAINTED AN INACCURATE PICTURE OF THE TROUPE WITH THEIR SHENANIGANS?! SHE IS A HEART-BROKEN MESS NOW?!"
- Minister Slade: "WELL YOUR STUPID SON BEING AN ANGRY AND BITTER BASTARD WAS NOT FIXING HIS COUSIN'S ISSUES IN THE SLIGHTEST, ROSSSKIN?! BEING ANGRY ABOUT THE SHOULD'VES, COULD'VES AND WOULD'VES DOESN'T GIVE NEITHER OF YOU THE RIGHT TO BE SO-"
- Lougers, Gazelle, Rest of the HA, Aero, Slither, Igstink, Lio, Shame-Mind and comrades: "Familiar?"
- Minister Slade: "I was going for childish and pathetic, but- (Realises the irony of everything)......... (Turns into an AUU Donkey)..... (Turns back to normal)........ Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit."
- Rossskin: "MOCK ME ALL YOU WANT, CAUSE I WAS DOING THIS FOR FAMILY?! FOR MY HONOR?! FOR MY SON-"
- Minister Slade: "Ambassador, hold everything up! I believe, I realized the true problem we were BOTH suffering..... Nothing is the fault of neither the USRA, NOR UIS, barely even the VA, though those charlatans nary helped matters...... It's the fault, of the fickle hand of fate. Clearly the Econams were destined to go to UIS cause of how the Swactyls always acted fairer to them, even before the VA's tomfoolery with the Trope. And the Swactyls were saved from Bullarn slavery thanks to UIS, so they couldn't HELP but to join them! What really happened, is that your son over-reacted to his cousin's heartbreak, and tried to take it out on my relationship, which, ended with how things played out from there. And then, that drove you, to pull the biggest conspiracy in these Universes in the history of big conspiracies. Do you see? This is what Slither was talking about. Neither the USRA and UIS are eachother's enemies. It's themselves as groups. They are letting would'ves and should'ves, rule them, thus, star-crossed lovers like your niece and the Econam Prince are prevented..... And, that of my own love for Beautia..... And now, it has ruined everyone else's life..... But..... We can correct this. Alas, by all means, I still believe that the Decagon can't continue, I stand by the risks and costs it can create, even if fabricated, cause a point proven, even artificially, is still a point proven, as the Decagon is CLEARLY vulnerable to savatosh. We are better off returning to the Square and allowing the intended founders of the Independent Star Alliance to proceed as they see fit. But.... Just because the Decagon is no more, that doesn't mean our groups should repeat the sins of the greater alliances. But instead, the opposite. The Square and Star should instead, work together, compromise, and above all, not let differences ruin prior engagements, espeically NOT romances of any kind! THAT, is UIS and the USRA'S real enemy?! Anything else inbetween, is a symptom of a larger problem! And as Slither would say, such things, make the cosmic forces frown at this. We were acting like children over outdated and/or petty reasons. It's time to worry less on the past and work on compromises to correct them, for the future. This way, lovers are allowed to be rekindled, if not blossomed. So all I'm asking, Rossskin, is for us to move on, worry less on the past, and proceed to the future."
- Rossskin: "...... Slade, that is..... The most inspiring thing I ever heard....... Am I still being jailed for this?"
- Minister Slade: "Sorry, that can't be helped."
- Xandy: "Conspiracy's a conspiracy."
- Icky: "Nothin' personal, dude."
- Shame-Mind: "UIS Leaders would not be patient with you not being punished."
- Decagon Leader: "Well you did basically pulled a conspiracy that'll be well-remembered in history books, this can't be helped...."
- Rossskin: "(Sighs), Life, you fickle, fickle witch. Can I, at least ask for my niece to still be allowed to be with the Prince?"
- Minister Slade: ".... This will, have to be brought up to the Econams and all of UIS, but, we'll see what we can do."
Desginated to Amphibians.
Heroes: (By MSM).
Designated to Mollisks.
Heroes: (By MSM).
Designated to fish.
Heroes: (By MSM).
Designatied to echins.
Heroes: (By MSM).
Designated to chidarins.
Heroes: (By MSM.)
Villains: Bloom of Solatude- A seperatist group lead by a Brainiacaazk and brother of Grandmind, Shame-Mind who has Grandmind's exact powers, if argueblely more superior, but was hindered by arrigance that got him exiled from his people to begin with.
Designated to Invertabrites.
Heroes: (By MSM).
Villains: In-Seperatists- An invertabrate seperatist group that, while lacking an original or really all that creative name, make up for it by being the strongest of the seperatist groups, thanks to the milleristic leadership of a mighty rising dictator, an embittered Sigro named Revengus, who more then wants other invertibrates to avoid assusiating with bugs after the pain he went through with Gray-Beardo's tyranny.