Swanluna was the UUniverses richest swan in the world, yet is very rule-making and mean, and she wants everything. So she placed a very good price on the buying the UUniverses on Senitor Tricorn (who was too desperate for money to acknowledge the consequences) and with such, Swanluna now owns everything. She owns the worlds, it's inhabitants, even the High Council and the Shell Lodge Squad. Swanluna has then decided that she create her own kingdom by stealing technology from many worlds, kidnapping many people of different sentient and non-sentient species for her private zoo, and imprisoning all villains in her large penitentiary. The Lodgers are forbidden to stop her due to Swanluna suddenly gaining diplomatic immunity, and that defying this will result in their disbandment. But by stealing her deed to the UUniverses from her, they become wanted for defiance and treason, and Swanluna prepares a restraining order to fire them, erase their memories, and banish them back to their homeworlds once she regains the deed. Now, Swanluna will stop at nothing to destroy the Shell Lodge and get back the deed at any cost with the help of her lemur henchmen, The Mikersons, and a ruthless bounty hunter Chad Condor. The Lodge must now fight for their legacy to bring the deed back to Senator Tricorn before the UUniverses becomes a total dystopia, and they are disbanded from herowork forever.
Enter The Mikersons/Swanluna Takes Over/Meeting With The Lodge
- Baloo: (He came in and dived in a similar fashion to Horton in the beginning of the 2008 movie)... How was that?
- Bagheera: Eh, 7 out of 10.
- Kairi: (Resting in the pool with Boy Sora) I thought it was good, and that last part gave me a chuckle.
- Boy Sora: You guys never fail to impress or entertain us.
- Sandy: Eh, that's what we're all about. Comedy is like an addiction. You do it once, you can't let it go.
- SpongeBob: (He swam up to her) Hey, Sandy! Wanna play?
- Sandy: Depends, are you gonna-
- SpongeBob: Not in front of Kairi, I'm not!
- Sandy: Then yes! (They went off)
- Baloo: What a way to kick off the summer. After that whole debacle with Serpentos in the AUU, it's nice to unwind with a little dip.
- Patrick: DIP?!? THIS IS DIP?!? I THOUGHT IT WAS WATER! THIS IS WAAAAAY BETTER!! SOMEBODY GOT ANY CHIPS?!? (Kairi couldn't help but giggle at that)
- Squidward: First of all, it IS water. Second of all, even if it WAS, it'd be gross for you to eat dip you swim in. Then again, it's not like you care about personal hygiene. I wouldn't be surprised if you died of a sickness, because in this case, you've practically killed yourself by 'liking various smells and germs'.
- Girl Sora:... Actually, come to think of it... Why are we letting a germophile swim in this pool? (A glass-shatter was heard as everyone realized)...
- Sandy:... I'M OUT!
- Kairi: RIGHT BEHIND YOU! (They all went out as Brandy was heard yelling 'GROSS' over and over while splashing off-screen, all except for Baloo, and Whiskers)
- Patrick:... What about you two?
- Baloo: Eh, I swam in rivers that even monkeys treat as drinking, bathing, AND bathroom water, so, I ain't no stranger to being in "used" water if ya catch my drift. I've gotten used to it by now. (Some sifaka lemurs came in from the trees above, grabbing Patrick and Whiskers as one of them landed on Baloo's belly as he sung and stretched and a fly came onto his nose)... Hey, Whiskers? While you're on my belly, how about you flick that old mean fly off of good ol' Baloo's nose? (The lemur snickered and smacked his nose) OUCH!... (Chuckles) Boy, when you flick a fly, you really- (He saw it wasn't Whiskers as it went like this)
- Baloo: WHY YOU FLAT-NOSED LITTLE-EYED FLAKY FREAK!!!
- Lemur: "Well how do you do to you too, Yogi!"
- Baloo: "Hey, I don't even wear ties?!"
- Bagheera: "But I recall you wearing a scarf..... And had a pilot's outfit.... And flew a plane."
- Baloo: "I WAS GOING THROUGH A PHASE!!"
- The Lemurs began to mess around with Whiskers as he screamed!
- Patrick: "Uh oh, this kinda reminds me of when we encountered King Louie's Monkeys!"
- Mr. Whiskers: NO S***, SHERLOCK- (A lemur tickled him as he laughed) ST-ST-STOP IT!
- Baloo: TAKE YOUR GRAB-HAPPY HANDS OFF OF MY FRIENDS!!!
- Lemur #2: Come and get them, champ!
- Lemur #3: He ain't no champ, he's a chump! (They swung Patrick as they went to a tree)
- Lemurs: WATCH OUT FOR THAT- (Patrick crashed as his arms, legs, and head fell off in a similar way to I Had An Accident) BANG, OOH, TREEEEEE!
- Lemur #5: I LOVE THAT MOVIE, AND THAT SONG!
- Lemur #6: What a hothead!
- Baloo: OKAY, YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT, I'LL- OOF! (He fell into the water)
- Lemur #6: THAT cooled him off! (He laughed crazily)
- Baloo: GIMME BACK MY FRIENDS!
- Lemur #7: (They came down with them) HERE THEY ARE, COME AND GET THEM! (They dodged as Baloo hit the tree)
- Patrick:... He never learns, does he?
- Mr. Whiskers: No, he does not. (Baloo fell)
- Lemur #4: That's how a bear can rest at ease!
- Lemur #6: And HERE'S some bare necessities! (They chucked fruit at him multiple times)
- Baloo: NOW JUST TRY THAT AGAIN, YOU- (They splatted a watermelon on him)
- Lemur #8: (He scoffed dryly and laughed with watering eyes) THAT NEVER GETS OLD!!!
- Lemur #2: COME AT US, FATBOY! (This music played as he did)
- Bagheera: "Ohhh boy, I can already predict this won't end well."
- Gilda: (Everyone was sitting in the living room as Icky was seen with torn-out feathers in his hands and a bald head)... Icky? Are you okay?
- Icky: Who does she think she is? Talking to US like that? (Mockishly) "OUR COMMUNITY HAS NEW STANDARDS, IF YOU WANNA REMAIN A PART OF IT, I RECOMMEND YOU FOLLOW THEM!" (Normally) What a BITCH!
- Tigress: For once, I can agree with the birdbrain on this! This can't stand! I can't not do heroism! It's who I am!
- Shifu: And I thought Hu was unforgivably abusive with his power by outlawing Kung Fu!
- Po: Oh, yeah, I remember your reaction when we told you about it since you were absent during that little charade. (It faded, but then it cut back) But I'll be damned if I can remember it since I was knocked out afterwards.
- Thunderclap: "Well if you guys want, me and the flock can always just go an eat her."
- Trixie: "No Thunderclap, people tend to be judgemental when we are quick to use murder as a first opition."
- Duke: "Well, I know a few guys who know how to make things disappear!"
- Gazelle: "Knowing Swanluna and the kind of friends you make, they're probulity already in prison by now."
- Duke: "...... Rats."
Stealing the Deed/Confronting Swanluna
- Swanluna: "Give me that deed, SpongeBob! Now!
- SpongeBob: No!
- Swanluna: (Scoffs) No? (The Mikersons came out oohing and ready for action)
- Icky: You heard us, bi-
- Iago: (Nervous and sternly) Icky, NOT helping! (Points out the Mikersons)
- Swanluna: Are you sure you wanna fight this fight, SpongeBob? Because I promise you it will get very ugly very FAST! And you need to ask yourself "Do I really want to let my heroism and legacy go down the drain over a deed"?..... Take it from me, SpongeBob, you don't! So HAND IT OVER! (She tries to grab it, but they rapidly move it from her)
- SpongeBob: NO! We can't give it to you!
- Icky: Why should we after all you've been doing? Tricorn made a mistake selling that deed to you. All you want is power. All those people in that zoo of yours! All the lives you're endangering... (Swanluna got angry as the Mikersons approached)... ALL THE WORLDS BELONGING TO YOU?!? That's power that shouldn't be abused! What you are doing is criminal, and we're setting things right by taking this deed back to Tricorn, and returning it where it belongs. You don't like that, you can go screw yourself, you heartless c**t!" (The Mikersons oohed at this, and even the Lodgers were shocked at the language)
- Gilda: JESUS, ICKY!!!
- Icky: What? She's a c**t! A C**TY C**T!! WHAT'CHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT YOU BIG OL' C**T?! Gonna c**t all over me with your c**ty beak, and your c**ty flippers and your... VAGINA?!?...
- Gilda:... There's no possible words to describe our reaction right there!!
- Swanluna:... HOW DARE YOU?!? I... (Takes a deep breath and calms down, yet gets a bit angry)... You just crossed the line, then! You resisted superior orders, and stole government property. I warned you what would happen if you did this, so I'm gonna make you pay! MIKERSONS, ARREST THEM!! (The Mikersons took out their weapons and pointed them at the Lodgers)
- Fu-Xi: "..... Screw this. (Throws a smoke bomb that confuses Swanluna and the Mikersons as the heroes escape)."
- Swanluna: "...... FIND THEM?! FIND, THEM?!"
Running From The Mikersons
Swanluna Goes To Chad
- Chad: Eating. Vamanos.
- Swanluna: Yes, I understand you're very busy, but I need your help. I own the deed to the United Universes, and those pesky Shell Lodgers have stolen it from me. I want that deed found and brought back to me.
- Chad: Sure. What a big deal this is... for you.
- Swanluna: "I'd take care of them myself, but being a lady, I prefer not to get my wings dirty. But I hear you have no problem with that."
- Chad: "I will devour the sponge like a mouse! (Eats a live mouse, but winds up choking) UHHGH! BIGGER THAN IT LOOK! ONE SECOND! (Coughs) Holy moly! (Coughs, and takes out the mouse, who blabbers while covered in acid) Then I regurgitate him, then I will devour him second time! So 2 times devoured!"
- Skipper: (As they chased Chad in the van, and got on the communicator) MR. CHAD! YOU NEED TO STOP! AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S NEVER WORKED IN MISSIONS BEFORE, I'M GONNA TRY REASONING WITH YOU!
- Chad: HAH! Good luck with that, amigo!
- Skipper: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR MASTER IS DOING! WHAT HAS SHE DONE FOR YOU?!?
- Chad: She gives me MONEY! AND THE REWARD FOR THIS, IS A S***-TON! THIS DEED GOES BACK TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER, AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME!
- Skipper: You do know we have weapons, right?
- Chad: Pfft, I've dodged guns more scary than THAT! Go ahead! (They fired everything they had as he dodged)
- Skipper: WHAT THE F***?!? WHAT KIND OF TRAINING DID THIS BOUNTY HUNTER GO THROUGH?!?
- Chad: Hey, amigos, you better watch out! (They crashed into the side of a mountain)
- Duke:... OKAY, WHO WASN'T WATCHING WHERE THEY WERE DRIVING?!?
- Mr. Dodo: It's foggy out here, what did you expect?
- Chad: WHAT A BURN ON YOU LODGERS! (Cackles)
- Lord Shen: NO! We didn't come this far to be WRECKED! (He uses his cannons and attached them to the van quickly)... FIRE IN THE HOLE!!
- Icky: Shen, whaddiya do- (He used the cannons to fire the wrecked van upwards as he screamed like the Nostalgia Critic when he was being beamed to the Power Rangers HQ in his Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie review, and made it to the top)... (He was still screaming until Skipper covered his mouth)
- Lord Shen: Alright, everyone, let's get that deed back, NOW! (This music played as they chased Chad up the mountain in the same fashion as the scene based off of it)
- Lord Shen: (He got so mad, he made the heroes go faster, and they got buried in snow for a brief moment)
- Max: AYE! BRAIN FREEZE!!! (The continued chasing Chad)... FREEZE, BOUNTY-BOY! WE'RE PACKIN' HEAT!!
- Chad: Not this time, guy! (He screeched loudly, causing an avalanche, as he flew off)
- Tito: Aw, find me in the Alps- (They were buried for a brief moment, until the burst out thanks to Shen's cannon)
- Lord Shen: GET 'EM! (They chased towards him)
Swanluna's Drastic Measures
- Swanluna: (She flew there)... Desperate times, call for desperate measures! (She comes in) ATTENTION, HIGH COUNCIL MEMBERS! FRONT AND CENTER! (They appeared)
- Yen Sid:... Swanluna! How dare you show your face here?
- Swanluna: You dare to oppose the owner of the UUniverses?
- Master Chao: You don't tell us what to do no matter how much power you have. We support what the heroes are doing. We won't hold them back on doing what they deemed nessersary.
- Swanluna:... Tell me something, then. Do you support EVERYTHING the Lodgers do? Must I remind you that they do irksome things on the side?
- Volteer: Do not think you can convince us like that, Swanluna. We know what you're trying to pull. We know where you come from. We know what you do to people. We know you can get to people because you have the power to back it up.
- Ignitus: You think that you're the one who knows better than everyone else, but you're not. All you're doing is being a blind fool and aggresser because the UUniverses isn't how you want it.
- Swanluna:... You know what's happening to the UUniverses? There once was a time when people knew that what was right was right, and what was wrong was wrong. Well, I say my way, IS RIGHT, because if they can't see, acknowledge, or feel the consequences to what they do, THEY DO NOT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG! Face it everyone, you're only hurting yourselves by not executing a plan for being more proactive, because time after time, all you do is let people like Drago Bludvist kill off people like Stoick. And look how much he's done since then. People you cherish die left and right, and you stick behind a moral code that limits your power and keeps you from going anywhere.
- Terrator: "Well the alternative is to be unreasonable tyrants like you! Sometimes there's more to those on the wrong path then what convention would've lead those like you to believe. Absolute order is not the answer to everything. Sometimes, it hurts more then it would save."
- Merryweather: "In otherwords, you're nothing but a miserable old tyrant?!"
- Swanluna: Tyrant?! You high and mighty has-beens are missing the point?! Everyone's way of peace are under attack, and people like the stubborn Lodgers, AND now you by extention, are unintentionally aiding the delinquents leading those attacks.
- Merryweather: Ohhh, you little, I'll- (Fauna and Flora stop her)
- Sultan: Now just a minute, madam! You think the LODGERS are to blame for this nonsense? They wouldn't hurt a fly. Except for all those fly villains they beat and maybe even accidentally killed, but they didn't do that on purpose NOR had a choice, now did they?
- Swanluna: Shut up, fatso!
- Sultan: (Staggers in offense) You vile bird, that is not called for!
- Swanluna: Must I remind you that your daughter is STILL in Villain League hands?
- Sultan: "In all fairness, those leagers don't make it easy for them to get Jasmine and those others back! Believe me, when there's a great weakness, they're go for it, until then, the least they can do is keep miss Kairi safe and prevent them from ever seeking out their crazy ritual! For now, we just have to be phaient."
- Swanluna: Oh really? Well what if they desided they DON'T need Kairi anymore?
- Master Chao: "Tecnecally, Kairi and the others are the only true Princesses of Heart, it's impossable for them to ever do their ritual without the complete set. By all means, the Leage's plans are stuck in hiatus until a certain time."
- Swanluna: (Facepalms) OKAY, BACK TO MY EARLIER POINT?! They can protect the most important of them yet they cannot save the others? Must you rely on those heroes when all they do is make mistakes, and delay missions they should've completed a long time ago?
- Master Chao: "Again, the leage are not exactly an easy force to deal with. They are tricky and deceptive, even after you would imprison them. Quick-handed solutions like your actions only make things worse! The leage likely made sure the princesses can't be found until things are resolved in their favor, so reckless actions do nothing but provoke them to do something dishastorious!"
- Swanluna: "WELL AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THEN DOING NOTHING?!"
- Ignitus:... Be that as it may, Miss Swanluna, that is not an excuse. Nobody here is perfect. YOU, on the other hand, are claiming you are more perfect than anyone else, where reality offers a contridiction.
- Yen Sid: I suggest you leave right now, Miss Swanluna, because even if you have everything in the UUniverses, you will NEVER be welcomed here, NOR will you expect this conversation to have ANY purpose. Leave now, or we will- (Gun cocks were heard as the Mikersons showed up)
- Swanluna:... Did you expect me to come alone? Hmm? I have ordered everyone here to respond if insubordination is apparent. And given you have just defied the one who owns EVERYTHING, that can be considered an offense. And as a few of you know, disobedience of higher authority can be considered treason. You could be sentenced to Prison 42 for life... Right now. If everyone's going to insist on disobeying my orders, then I must act, NOW! I can't let trouble-makers like those LODGERS, poison the minds of our people!
- Rafiki: Just what are you trying to suggest?
- Swanluna: I'm trying to say that I'm doing this for all of you. For everyone. Even the CHILDREN! When the Lodgers inspire the children with what they're doing given their impressionable nature, they make them question authority, which leads to defiance, which leads to ANARCHY!!!
- Rafiki: BAH! That's a pile of rotten bananas and you know it!
- Swanluna: Not if I have people who can support what I am saying.
- Yen Sid:... You had better not be insinuating getting a mob out on the Lodgers! That's conspiracy. Lying to a universe-wide population is a punishable offense. ALSO punishable by life imprisonment. And even then, you inconvinenced the people TOO MUCH for them to EVER take you seriously?!
- Swanluna: It's my word against yours, unfortunately. I have started reaching worlds and rallying up support before I came here to ensure you don't stand in the way of what has to be done. Even your magic will be of no use to you since even magic users will be against you. I told them what they needed to know. You and the Lodgers have been threatening our way of life, like, say, Triton's act of outlawing the expressive art of music, AND ruining his daughter because of prejudice, practically on of the GREATEST things I aim to correct, how Fairy Godmother's magic can easily be abused by people like Lady Tremaine, who if I recall correctly in her criminal record, used her magic to commit chronoterrorism. The Grand Councilwoman who nearly destroyed the Lodge because of her stubborn rules and laws against vigilantism, AND by how her power had been abused by people like the formerly Headmaster Shineflare? Even authority itself is at stake. It can be used to punish those who are innocent, and nothing comes back to bite them in the ass. Not even guilt. When they hear of THAT, you will never be the same rulers you were EVER again! You will never be trusted again. And if you try to tell them of what I plan to do to correct this, nobody will ever, EVER, believe you! So, this is an order, surrender now, or you will be prosecuted for treason. I will not let this go unpunished. Until the punishment is carried out, this tower stays in my hands!
- Merryweather: YOU LITTLE RAT WITH WINGS!
- Flora: I think that's seagulls, Merryweather!
- Merryweather: SHE MIGHT AS WELL BE A RAT WITH WINGS! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US! YOU'D BETTER STAND DOWN BEFORE-
- Swanluna: ENOUGH! I want this tower cleared NOW!
- Yen Sid: "The people are too smart for your nonsense, Swanluna! You inconvineced them too greatly to ever consider your words?!"
- Swanluna: Well, it doesn't hurt to try ANYWAY!! And if they don't believe me, then a few villains MIGHT! There's no doubt an entire LOAD of people who get what I am trying to do.
- Yen Sid: SWNALUNA, WE FORBID THIS!
- Swanluna: You have no authority on me, and this does not concern you any longer! NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY! (The Mikersons took them away as they locked up the Mysterious Tower)...
- Swanluna:... NOOOOO!!! SO CLOSE!!! SO CLOSE!! THEY'RE GONNA RUIN EVERYTHING!!! THEY TURNED EVERYONE AGAINST ME! THEY'RE GOING TO DESTROY MY GOALS OF FIXING EVERYTHING!!!
- Yen Sid: (As she went out) I told you they wouldn't be fooled. Even if there were those who agreed with you, they are perfectly reasonable if they are within the right people. Face it, what you're doing is wrong, and you-
- Swanluna: SHUT UP! (Yen Sid was stunned by her backtalk to a High Councilor) If you want something done right, you do it yourself! YOU! (The lemurs staggered in response) Get the most elite of the Mikersons! We're hunting them down and bringing them to extreme justice! However this ends, it ends IMMEDIATELY! Either they give me back what is rightfully mine... Or they're no longer heroes, and their team is forgotten and deported!
- Flora: WHAT?!?
- Mama Odie: Oh, I KNOW you did not just say that!
- Swanluna: You heard me, old lady!
- Mama Odie: Hey, easy on the insults!
- Swanluna: Hey, at least I didn't say the n-word, because racism is simply below me!
- Sultan: Enough of this nonsense! You've harmed and done enough as it is!
- Swanluna: NO! You all do not tell me what to do! Those Shell Lodgers are committing high treason to ALL of us. When I get my wings on that deed...I'm destroying them forever.
- Yen Sid: Swanluna, we've had enough of your nonsense, we forbid you!
- Swanluna:... (She walks up to him)... Maybe I wasn't clear enough! (She slaps him)... I, OWN, THE UUNIVERSES! YOU, HAVE, NO, POWER! Question my authority, and I may as well have to take care of you AND your home! (The Mikersons chuckled wickedly preparing their guns to destroy the Mysterious Tower)
- Merryweather: I'LL SHOW YOU AUTHORITY, YOU GRACEFUL BRAT!!!
- Fauna: Merryweather, that is enough! It's clear we're not going to go anywhere. This is up to the Lodgers. If Swanluna here wants to throw her life and her dignity away like a spoiled little swanling, then that's her problem.
- Flora: Exactly! You wanna destroy the Lodgers? Do it, then! But when they win, and when you get what you deserve... NOBODY, is going to forgive you!
- Swanluna: "Oh please! If people can be comfertable with a Peacock guilty of geniside be among heroes, I think I'm in the clear."
- Sultan: "Believe in what you want, miss Swanluna, but I suggest you best not bother coming back to us when it happens."
- Swanluna: "Good grief, why am I even wasting them with you people?! I have impourent matters to address! (Leaves)."
- Mama Odie: "You'll be SORRRY!"
Running From Swanluna
- Swanluna: (The heroes ultimately failed to escape the numerous Mikersons as they had them cornered)... Tsk tsk tsk tsk, my dear Lodgers, look at the mess you've created for yourselves. All this hollabaloo over the, albeit questionable, way I intend to fix all this chaos.
- Duke: YOU'RE the one causing the chaos, and making the chaos from before WORSE!
- Swanluna: I admit, this is not a benevolent act, but I consider myself a reasonable bird. Though you are good, you are simply no match for the one who rightfully owns these universes, for their own safety. I mean, it is silly, all the ways making it look bad, and well, we don't need to go into the details. The point is, this mess and trouble you are in, it CAN all go away.
- Lord Shen: Your still gunning on trying to bribe us are you?
- Swanluna: This time, I am intending to be more fair as I can.
- Lord Shen:... Are you sure about that?
- Swanluna: Of course! All you have to do is admit to EVERYONE that I AM A GREAT OWNER THAT KNOWS BETTER THAN SOME CRUDE MONSTER LIKE TRICORN, AND return my property! That you were wrong, and I was right! You do that, and things can go right back to the way they were, AND I will even leave you alone, barring whenever I would need some kind of a favor. But, if you don't... Then you're going to have to pay the PRICE! (Takes out a probation paper, and the Mikersons display powerful shackles and weapons)
- Mushu:... (Chuckles)... So we just have to say we're criminals by doing this!
- Swanluna: Sacrifices have to be made, but you will all be given as much mercy as you can. So, make your choice.
- Spyro:... Ya know what? Go ahead! Disband us! Label us criminals! Do whatever you want to our reputation and our image! But it doesn't truely paint you into a better image! All it will serve is to only further paint you as the tyrant and spoiled bad egg you really are. You're imposing forced views on worlds that can't do anything about what you're trying to achieve. You're doing it, by being the only authority, and controlling what people can or can't be. You're manipulating others, getting the power for them to do what you say, and claiming yourself as a savior against all evil, but by painting yourself as a person who uses powers selfishly for the greater good, you've painted yourself not as a savior, but a bully. In fact, to make sure that not even the law takes your rule seriously anymore, we must ensure that you do not get this deed even through us, until you get what you deserve!
- Swanluna: WHAT?!? (Spyro burns the deed by setting it on fire) NOOOOOOOOOO!! MY DEED!! (The deed is destroyed)... What have you done!? DO YOU UNGRATEFUL IMBACILES HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS WOULD MEAN?!
- Icky: "Duh! That means you have no proof that you're the boss anymore. That means that people are less likely to take your s*** seriously. Whatever stupid bulls*** you made will be offictailly undone and only a newly elected leader can make a new one under the approval of the UUniversal Senate. And no, you don't count because you were suppose to just babysit the universes while Tricorn went on vacation! It was suppose to be contemporary! By all grounds, the minute Tricorn comes back, she's the boss again, and you'll be back to just a sad whiney swan lake reject b*** from Top Dollar City! SO SUCK IT, YA TRUST-FUNDED WHORE!"
- Swanluna:... You treasonous terrorists! MIKERSONS, ARREST THEM FOR DESTRUCTION OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY!
- Mikerson #1:... Uh... Technically boss... We can't do that anymore!
- Swanluna:... What?
- Chad: "Well, senortia, no deedo, you no enchargeo."
- Swanluna: WHA, WHA, I, WHA, YOU'RE JUST GONNA LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS?!? AFTER ALL I DID FOR YOU, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO TURN YOUR BACK ON THIS?!?
- Mikerson #2: "Sorry miss. No longer our problem. They, kinda won when they destroyed the deed. Now it's just until Tricorn shows up and takes everything back."
- Swanluna:... YOU STUPID MONKEYS!! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE BY MY SIDE! NOW YOU JUST TUCK YOUR TAILS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND RUN BECAUSE THEY CHEAT THEIR WAY OUT BY DESTROYING GOVERNMENT PROPERTY?!? THIS IS INTOLERABLE! I ORDER YOU, TO ARREST THEM, YOU BUTT-SNIFFING BUFFOONS! (Everyone gasps as she covers her beak)... Wait, wait, wait, guys, I didn't really mean that, I was just upset that I lost and-
- Mikerson Leader: Okay, you know what? Insulting us is not gonna make your situation any better, boss! In fact, if you're gonna be like that over an honest defeat, then, well, we're donzo! We quit!
- Swanluna: WHAT?!? Mikersons, no!! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! (They left) Don't you DARE leave me!! (The Mikersons were gone)... CHAD, KILL THOSE MISFITS!
- Chad:... Yeah, this is where we have to depart here. You are mondo likely to lose a LOT of money in this, and ergo, ya ain't gonna be able to afford me, so....
- Swanluna: OH, NO! DO NOT BE THAT BIRD RIGHT NOW!
- Chad: Oh, I'm gonna be that bird right now!
- Swanluna: WHAT ABOUT ALL I PROMISED YOU?!? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL! I CONSIDERED YOU AN ADOPTED BROTHER, FOR GOD'S SAKE!
- Chad: If it means I get dragged into this for playing into a convict's favor, then I want NO part of it! My species has already suffered enough as it is! Chao! (He laughed heartily as he flew off away from the scene)
- Swanluna: NO, NO!! I'LL GIVE YOU WHATEVER MONEY DOESN'T GET TAKEN AWAY!! PLEASE COME BACK!!... I... Ohhh! (Swanluna gulped as she turned to see the ticked off and angry Lodgers looking forword to a beating onto her)... (Nervously laughs)... For, what it's worth, can you, really blame a girl for only wanting to make the universe a better place?
- Icky: "Well, gee, taking away technology from other worlds, putting every single person into a private zoo like you view them as dumb animals AND risking the most dangerious prison break imaginable by putting all of our worst enemies behind bars and risk a major team-up just to get even with you and potaintionally risk them having actcess to automatic universe control with LITTERALLY A F*****G PIECE OF PAPER!? Lurleane, does that sound good to you?"
- Lurleane: "I don't plumb think that at all."
- Swanluna:... Ok, maybe it DOES need some ironing out, but overall, in the long-term grand scheme of things, I would've EVENTUALLY made good on making the UUniverses a better place, so much so, that people wouldn't even WANT that bad-tempered lizard back! I only wanted to turn everything into a utopian paradise!
- Cynder: "That's the problem. The UUniverses don't work like that. It doesn't just become a better place automatically because you lock-up both sides of morality behind bars for some misguided attempt to make the UUniverses more utopian! Those that have no intention to cause harm shouldn't be taken away from their daily lives because of some misguided and downright foolishly childish attempt to keep them safe!"
- Swanluna: WELL, WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT?! FREEDOM OR SAFETY!?
- SpongeBob:... They both are, Swanluna.
- Swanluna: That doesn't properly answer the question-
- Spongebob: "Let me explain. Freedom AND Safety are both impourent.... But one thing shouldn't over-wealm or under-wealm the other. If there's too much safety, nobody would ever feel free. But if there's too much freedom, yes, there is the issue of 'anarchy', like you said in your media lies, but it makes it all the more impourent to balence the two out. Have enough safety to keep bad people from causing trouble, but, let the people feel like they can make their own choices and lives to put freedom at equal strength. That way, in time, the UUniverses can become a better place without one thing over-wealming the other. There was a world in the Alternate UUniverses who had this question and it needed to be answered. Though it pit rebels in a bad reputation, it still needed a solid answer to their problem. Do you understand now, Ms. Swanluna?"
- Swanluna:... I never looked at it like that... I... I was trying so hard to keep the UUniverses safe and to also keep myself away from the suffering of poverty, I, I must've ended up not realizing that I lost sight of the more important picture. I initially started this mess because I wanted to avenge my parents because a usury crime caused by a gang of some of my father's former employees over being fired because he had to made hard business decisions or simply felt their services were inadequate. They ruined my parents lives because of things he couldn't necessarily help or avoid!
- Icky: "Yeah, some people can be whiney d***s about not having a job anymore. I'm a bit guilty of that myself, admittedly."
- Swanluna: So am I wrong relishing those basturds and bitches suffering the same poverty they are now with the people that dare breed with them that my parents suffered, even eventally died from a preventable sickness from? Perhaps, but it's an exsample of a grey area! Those crooks are rightfully suffering for making my parents suffer because of circumstances! They didn't understand how the ecomamy works! Sometimes, it can't afford to feed every piglet of socity and sometimes they have to be casted aside to benifit the more likely to survive ones! Father was only obeying the demands of the ecomamy and he was unfairly ruined for it! And you know HOW they did it?! They were able to do a usury crime and tampered with my family's stocks and business income! I was able to correct it in due time! It made me realise that the ecomimy was in danger of being EASILY cheated and trick to benifit the unworthy away from the deserving! I wanted to have control of all stocks and businesses to protect their money from being victimised by the greed of the unworthy, but I was mistaken to be among them and was fired for it and placed on unfair probation because of trying to protect them?!
- Spyro: "You were trying to protect them from problems they're capable to handle on their own, Swanluna. They felt that it wasn't your place to worry about such things and felt you needed to be put in your place before you could've inadvertingly made such concerns worse."
- Swanluna: Could we PLEASE NOT try to justify those ignorent twats?!
- Po: "Ok, we get it, you meant well, but other people didn't saw that! Ok! You don't have to be such an angry sow about it!
- Swanluna: My point is, I only did all this to protect the UUniverses from it's own foolishness! People who are absolute and decisive are unfairly punish while pubic bowing idiots or worse than that are awarded and foolishly praised for only giving people what they want but not what they truthfully need! What I was doing was protecting everyone from themselves! ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED IN THE MOST INEXCUSABLE OF WAYS! Outlawing a martial art, being pushed around like a leper, being bullied, being ruined, being unfairly blamed while the guilty get off scott-free, and nothing changes, nor is there anything you can do about it! People do what they want to you for selfish reasons! They treat you like they can control you. They make you feel as if you're powerless and that they can turn their backs on you like insensitive bullies. Don't you all give a s*** about any of that?
- Donkey: Eh, water under the bridge.
- Spyro: "And we understand the attempt.... You just did it in the way that was more about control then any real benifital change."
- Icky: Not to mention the unforgettable fact that you DARED to control us like we're your slaves! Which, by technicality since you owned us, means that it DOES count as slavery, and therefore illegal! And the same can count for other heroes, villains, and innocent civilians. So, I guess you're facing some serious charges here, lady. But first, it's time I got some personal payback for your rotten antics! LET'S GET HER! (The Lougers surrounded her as Swanluna whinced and prepared for a painful beating)
- ???: STOP!
- Swanluna: Huh? (Gazelle came in)
- Gazelle:... There is no more need for violence! Swanluna is only another broken soul who lost faith in socity. Why make it worse with tormenting her? Some punishment from Tricorn should be enough.
- Icky: F*** that! This bitch needs more than that! And that is A SOCK IN THE NOSE!!!
- Lord Shen: No... You made a good point, Gazelle!
- Icky: WHAT?!?
- Lord Shen: I suppose this fool suffered enough from us today.
- Swanluna:... I... I...
- Icky: What are you talking about, Shen? She's a fanatic who almost destroyed us for her own personal gain and delusions of grandeur! She told us what we couldn't do as heroes! She expected us to follow her orders, regardless of how much power she had and abused! How could you say that?
- Lord Shen: Because it's not needed. Giving her a beating wouldn't make us any better. We'd be seen as bruisers who are so intolerant to this nonsense, we'll sound like the kind of people that advocate for violence for whatever political reasons, whether they are on the right or left. And God knows YOU know how it feels since you were constantly targeted by that for your vulgar humor!
- Icky:... Eh, point taken.
- Swanluna:... You're sparing me?
- Lord Shen: Oh-hohoho no! I only said we aren't going to do violence! I didn't promise you that you would get off scott-free! You STILL have to answer for your crimes, Swanluna. You have to face Tricorn!
- Earl: Hell, yeah! You can't just go all Prince John on a larger scale with a blend of Horton Hears A Who Kangaroo, and expect us to forgive you.
- Swanluna: But, I, I- (Gets contained by two of Shen's wolves.)... Oh, sand dollars.
Chapter 1: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 2: The Shell Lodge Squandered
Chapter 3: Taking the Deed
Chapter 4: Wanted: The Shell Lodge Squad
Chapter 5: A Killer Condor
Chapter 6: Swanluna Takes Drastic Measures
Chapter 7: Is This The End Of The Shell Lodge Squad?