The Villains have been defeated and captured by the heroes, and Kafar's luck just got worse! Having no choice, he desides there is one more attempt he can do: Take the Fate Master to the AUU Boundary Generator in the Boundary Cluster, which is the AUU afterlife, and free the AUU demons, including other malicious forces including the Teadr 0 demon-like beings called the Ehaexons, to destroy both the Alternate and Original UUniverses, the invasion under the leadership of the powerful and deadly commander-in-chief named Chilibe. Xerxes finally desided that enough is enough, and battles Kafar in an ultamate duel in the Boundary Generator after he dispatches of their Mourag guardians and leaders. While the Fate Master has already started to corrupt the Boundary Generator, The Lodgers, Heroes Act, and Qui go forth to stop Kafar and the Fate Master for good, all while they not only meet famous warriors that have been long dead and residing in the Boundary Cluster fighting for the safety of both purgatories like (List below), but protecting Xemantha and guard the captured villains.
Dead Cluster Warriors
- Mercator- The Exemplyd Leader of the Boundary Cluster Warriors. Being one of the many commanders during the Exemplyd-Ceallan War, he now lives as the leader of this peacekeeping group.
- Auzout- An Original Human who was a secret human warrior AUU traveler who unlocked his genetic anomaly at full potential before being killed by a far-more powerful adapting opponent.
- Pollon- A green-skinned warrior and a member of an extinct amphibious hominid race and one of the best warriors.
- Hitlock- A former assassin turned martial artist who knows an entire ton of deadly techniques and is a member of an extinct insectomammal race with poison-barbed fists.
- Frust- A deadly reptoinsectoid being who is a member of an extinct tyrannical race and was one of the good ones that died with his home planet through astro-laser during one of the wars of the Interwar Period.
- Vega- A hybrid warrior who was a former terrorist turned justice warrior and was a wiz at many martial arts and techniques.
- Ohm- An Auguran and former battlemage who was killed by a powerful warrior and is now one of the greatest warriors in the Cluster.
- Keeler- A Gruid Special Red Ops Forces Officer who was killed in the field of battle, and as a trigger-happy warrior for the Cluster, he wields custom weapons that have unlimited ammo that, despite being unable to kill because of people already being dead, does different things.
- Volkov- A Galaxun warrior who died in the war against the Gex Cores. He is now a warrior for the Boundary Cluster.
- Liqith- A Kitskune who was a former secret agent who, after dying to alcohol poisoning in the middle of a mission and defying Cluster Mortal Rules to finish her mission, she was nevertheless rewarded after her boyfriend died yet she succeeded in her mission for her sacrifices, and thus became a warrior for the Cluster.
- Zeerus- A Luckiry who has been a very powerful warlord in life with strong martial arts and magical powers and killed sadistically, yet ended up dying while redeeming himself at the same time. Thus the Mourags gave him a trial that proved his worth, and upon succeeding, he became one of the many warriors of the Cluster.
- Miranda- An Augean who was a former martial arts warrior who defended her homeworld from several threats until finally getting killed, landing her in this group.