The Lougers were invited by the Main 7 to enjoy a Zepplion cruse in Equestria, this time not having to put up with Iron Will's garbage post-assertiveness seminar retirement, with thanks to Fluttershy making sure that Iron Will doesn't go overboard about the cruse this time, especially since he offered it as an apology, as his assertiveness and antics are because of the influence of his older wrestler brother of his named Strong Will, who is essentially the Mr. Satan/Hercule of Equestria, whom he honored through his methods out of pity, and even invites him in this apology cruise, despite against his will because he owes him in return for not revealing he's a fraud, as he doesn't know that Strong Will has hated him as the years passed for this blackmail and aims to get even. Though this didn't avoid hesitation because as usual, when ever the heroes go on a vacation, it always ends up with the heroes being attacked by a surprise. Alchourse, the Lougers accept out of curticy and that it was insisted by Celestia because the Lougers had been working to the bone recently. The heroes were just getting to enjoy themselves until their air-cruise ship got attacked by a flying airship owned by Equestian Sky Pirates, revealed to have been lead there by Strong Will, which held a multi-race crew of ponies and mythic creatures and beings, all spear-headed by a sentient deer buck named Captain Jameson Antlers, his breezie first mate, Cutie-Pie-Rat, who is secretly romanticly obcessed with him, and Jameson's pet Timberwolf Shipdeck, ambushing them at Neighagra Falls, leaving the pirates to capture the zeppelin, and overwhelmed even the heroes as Jameson ends up being romantically interested in Gazelle, to Cutie's irate. As the heroes survive the fall in Neighagra Falls thanks to help from Captain Celaeno, the ship gets taken to the secret floating island known as Sky Pirate Isle, the home of a secret sky pirate society founded by vagabond ancestors resting on a flying sea turtle and had kept to it for many generations, all under the rule of a dragon who looks a bit simular to Ember's father Torch by the name of The Sky Pirate King, and co-ruled by his first mate and trusted right-hand man, The Sky Duke, another relative to the Storm King and the former head of the Isle who wields a magical hook hand that was once his staff, but he lost his staff holding hand in a sword-duel accident with Captain Celaeno, who agrees to help the heroes deal with another relative of the Storm King. With the Sky Pirate King sentencing the passengers of the captured cruse to become pirates and upon Celaeno's rescue, the heroes and the Mane Seven need a way to get onto the flying island with the turtle being aggressive to non-pirates instinctively after helping them for so long, so they would get help to put these pirates in their place and rescue he captured passengers, and hopefully allow Iron Will to confront Strong Will and work out their broken brotherly bong. But in so, they go to Celaeno's home and run into some new friends: literal pirate versions of the Mane Six named Evening Sprinkle, Tepache, Unique, Shoofly Pie (No relation to Pinkie), Horsefly, and Cannon Fodder, who are residence of basically a pinapple Ponyville section of Celaeno's land and basically where the pirate ponies reside in besides those of others like Gallapinghost Islands, the same place where Celaeno confronted Blot and lost her leg. The Pirate Mane Six aim to coherse the heroes to consider enjoying the community as the pirate society has managed it's own economic upbringing and society, albeit a very rambunctious one, and insist that they actselly rarely actselly be as extreme as to steal cruise ships, explaining that it's because Jameson, the Pirate 6's adopted father, is trying to build a crew to capture the greatest treasure of Equestia, the lost golden Alicorn City of Alicornia, the former Equestian capital of ancient times before the Chaos Wars occurred as Jameson was promised to be delcared the new Sky Pirate King because the old one is complicating on retiring lately and wants to pick an heir based on securing the best wealth. The heroes, apart from being a bit humiliated by him, realized that Jameson isn't necessarily intensely evil and that they would agree to secure the Lost City in return for particular conditions, one of them is being relieved of piratehood, obviously. However, Twilight has proven worried about the Sky Duke, given the fact they are dealing with Storm King's family since he disappeared following his second defeat, and worries that he might be trouble in the end. Not helping that the Sky Duke is joining the exhibition to secure the city, secretly aiming to kill everyone and take the mantle himself for being kicked out of the role as leader in the first place. Along the way, the group must brave through sky monsters, storms, far oceanic landscapes, and a series of ancient magic created automatons that protect the lost golden city, and that the city rests on the back of a Holy Phoenix, a giant bird of Equestrian legend that is known to sleep and bury itself in the ground to rest.
Iron and Strong's Bad Relationship
- Twilight:... Guys, I can't help but feel that, with the glares Iron and Strong have been giving to each other... Well... They seem to have a friendship problem.
- Applejack: You sure? Cause you'd think the Map would've- (Their cutie marks flashed and then stopped).... I think it's safe to say that it is true.
- Rainbow Dash: Oh, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
- Fluttershy: I know their glares, now that I think about it. It's clear they don't like each other.
- Applejack: But why?
- Icky: Gee, I dunno! Why don't you go over there and ask them?
- Twilight: I would, but, it's our curfew. For some reason, it starts at 9:50.
- Gazelle: You're a princess. Can't you just go there anyway?
- Twilight: It'd kinda be rude to butt in without leaving a note.
- Spike:... What if they have something to hide?
- Twilight: Look, Fluttershy made sure they don't play tricks on us since Iron tried to use me as a profit trap on his zeppelin.
- Fluttershy: (Sighs)... I don't know what's wrong with them, but the Map clearly wants all of us to handle it.
- Twilight: Well, actually... It listed me, (Points to Fluttershy) You, Pinkie, and Rarity. You know the rules, only the ones it calls are allowed to help.
- Icky: Except for us of course. I mean, threats are our jurisdiction regardless of what some magic holotable says.
- Shenzi: I dunno if a brotherly quarrel counts as a threat.... Unless of course it leads to a betrayal, in which case, it DOES.
- Twilight: Well, as the princess, I should act first. Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie will help afterward. If we don't find out what's what, who knows what could happen?
- (Strong): (Twilight arrived at their door) THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! YOU CAN'T KEEP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!!
- (Iron): WELL, YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT WHEN YOU LIED TO ME!!! I BROUGHT YOU HERE FOR A FAVOR, AND YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T KEEP TRUE TO IT!!!
- (Strong): YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOOD BROTHER BLACKMAILING ME LIKE THIS?!?
- Twilight: Blackmail?
- (Iron): Hey, how do you think I felt when I believed you were a legend, and then found out you were a fraud? You brought this upon yourself!
- (Strong): WELL, YOU'RE NO BETTER BY BLACKMAILING ME!!
- (Iron): STRONG, I'M SERIOUS! (He turns on a mic)
- (Strong): NO!
- (Iron): Then this is the last word you will say about the matter! So I expect you to do your job by tomorrow, or the deal is off, and you will be sent to jail! (He opens the door) HERE'S THE DO- (He sees Twilight)... Oh... Princess Twilight!
- Twilight:... I feel you have some explaining to do!
- Iron: "Look, nothing against you princess, but this is a private family matter, and unless you're required by your magic holotable to intervine-"
- She turns and shows the glowing cutie marks of her, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie.
- Iron: ".... Oh. Okay, not meaning to sound rude, but SINCE when do brotherly disbutes count as friendship problems?!"
- Twilight: "Sometimes a relationship with family is an even greater friendship."
- Iron: "...... Look, I kinda owe it to Strong to not speak too much, but, let's just say, he and I aren't.... Seeing eye to eye too much."
- Rarity: "You mean like how he was a fraud at something?"
- Iron: "..... OH DARN THESE NON-SOUND PROOF WALLS! GEOFFRY? (A goat showed up) Future note! Next time, spend a little extra for sound-proof walls! (The Goat wrote the note down and left)..... Look, again, Strong forbid me to say anything, so.... Your gonna have to take this with him."
- Strong: "(Shoves Iron a bit aside) I heard every word, and it's not just because of these paper thin walls! Okay, ponies! Whaddiya want?"
- Twilight: What is this about being a fraud?
- Strong:... (Sighs)... Well... Let's just say... It was a LONG story!
- (Strong): Back then, I was a champion and hero to my people. I was the one they could look up to. But... That slowly dropped. So... I made a choice that could make me more hopeful and proud of myself.... I made myself a fraud. I took credit for other heroes' work, I lied that I could take on foes way out of my league, through movies and sponsors. I was at the top of the world, and I got a luxurious life. But... Then... Iron Will discovered my lies. It didn't help that I was lying to him about this for so long... So... He did something deplorable.
- Twilight: He blackmailed you?!?
- Strong: No kidding, since you likely heard about that cause of these paper-thin walls! He said he wouldn't tell anyone about this if I did simple favors for him, especially since he went into assertiveness training after making my daughter my new heir by turning her from a meek coward, into a strong independent woman.
- Pinkie: "Wait, there are female minotaurs?"
- Strong: ".... Lemme guess. You assumed we Minotaurs are like Harpies and that we're one gender only?"
- Pinkie: "Not meaning to sound racist, but, yes?"
- Strong: ".... Well, you're tecnecally not wrong, since the Minotaur of Legend is mostly a dude after all.... Somehow born from a guy's gay relationship with a bull..... Greek legends' messed up. Thing is, for our spieces to survive since, no offence in advance by the way, we were too manly and genecticly purest to mate with those outside the race, we.... Had this Unicorn Wizard named Starswirl made it that some of the Minotaur race are now chicks, so... It was problem sloved. That's how Minotaur women exist."
- Pinkie: "..... Can we get back to the main issue?"
- Strong: I don't blame ya for being like that, I think that story's messed up too. Anyway, like I said, Iron basicly had me by mah balls. But... As time passed, I grew intolerant of this, as it was clear he was using this to feed his own ego. At this point, I started hating him! He brought me here for this reason.
- Fluttershy:... So... You let yourself into this mess?
- Strong: Hey, you don't know what it's like to lose your edge. I had nothing out of my life back then except being famous. Everyone didn't like a showboater, and that's what I was.
- Fluttershy:... Well... While I agree that lying is wrong... Blackmail seems FAR worse of a thing to do.
- Twilight: Exactly!... Iron Will needs to learn to be more courteous.
- Iron: "Hey, I can't help it that my idol and my own brother was lying to me! It.... It hurted me something firece that you lied! What would Ma and Pa think?"
- Strong: "HEY! Leave our parents out of this, Iron! This is between brothers?!"
- Fluttershy: Iron, I understand how hurtful it is to be lied to. Rainbow went through some moments like that herself. But, you don't just respond by threatening to tell everyone unless he does what you say! That's manipulative, and it's... Kind of a rotten thing to do.
- Rarity: Exactly! It makes you no better than he is! You MUST put this behind you before it inevitably comes back to haunt you.
- Iron: I don't think so!
- Twilight: Iron, you must! Strong is CLEARLY not taking your actions very well! That spat in there sounded like he was wanting revenge. And THAT'S never a good cause to make.
- Iron: Well, it's his problem, not mine! He lied to me about being a legend, and so he either has to tell everyone, or do as I say! It's his wrong choice, and it's HIS responsibility to make it right, or don't at all and pay for it!
- Fluttershy: (Gaining assertive tone) Okay, Iron, I thought you were the poster boy of typical minotaur behavior before, but THIS?!? How can you BE this way?!? You're bribing your own older brother and threatening to INCRIMINATE HIM?!? And I thought Well-To-Do was a rotten example of your race, but-
- Iron: DON'T YOU MENTION HIS NAME! HE WAS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR OUR KIND! WE MAY BE ROUGH, TOUGH, AND DON'T GET PANSIED OUT SO EASILY, BUT WE ARE NOT HEARTLESS!! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO FEEL LIED TO BY SOMEONE YOU IDOLIZED?!?
- Twilight: Ask SpongeBob! He used to idolize a cat who was pretending to hold his breath for a long time, and believe-you-me, it wasn't pleasant to learn he was fraud, and it didn't help even if he explained why he was living a lie. You need to learn, that betrayal is something hurtful, but it's NOT something to shun and ruin a family member for! It often causes the victim to be tormented and, in your case, feel like a slave! I seem to recall your kind had a LONG period of that case.... It kinda makes sense why you think blackmailing after feeling betrayed is a big deal.
- Iron: Say what you want, your excellency, but it's his responsibility. He made the wrong deed, and so it's HIS job to make up for it.
- Twilight: So, that's it? You think exposing himself is going to earn you forgiveness for each other? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS?!? YOU CAN'T EXPECT HIM TO NOT BE BITTER AND NOT RESULT IN HIM WANTING TO HURT YOU JUST AS HARD AS BEING LIED TO!!! So, the only one who has a choice here, is YOU! You're worse than him for doing this!
- Iron: I've heard enough! You all are dismissed!
- Twilight: Iron, please, be reasonable-
- Iron: Not a word! Leave!
- Twilight: But-
- Iron: NOT, A, WORD, OR I'M CALLING SECURITY!
- Strong: IRON, ARE YOU INSANE?! THAT'S A PRINCESS!!! YOU'RE RISKING BEING ACCUSED OF TREASON!!
- Iron: You stay out of this! This is NONE of her business!!
- Rarity: THE MAP WOULD BEG TO DIFFER, YOU PILE OF BULL-
- Twilight: GIRLS!... Just give it up! (Sighs)... Fine!... But don't come crying to us when Strong ends up doing something he'll regret! It's YOUR decision, Iron! If this ends up turning bad for our favor, then you will not be spared any scorn for starting it with your selfishness. (The three left)
- Strong: "..... I know your name is Iron Will, and that we're minotaurs, but did you REALLY have to be so bull-headed?"
- Iron: I don't recall asking for YOUR opinion, charlatan! Now, you have a job to do, and I expect it to be done by noon tomorrow, or you will be exposed, and your ass will be arrested!
- Strong:... You know, the yellow pony is right! You're a jerk! You taught people to be assertive, and yet you're being a hypocrite by doing the same bulls*** that brought those who attended there, PUN INTENDED!!!
- Iron: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS?! (He turns on the intercom) ATTENTION, PASSENGERS! CHANGE OF PLANS: STRONG WILL SHALL BE IN CHARGE OF THE MAKE-UP CELEBRATION TOMORROW! HE HAS PROMISED TO MAKE IT A SMASHING GOOD TIME BY TOMORROW!!
- Strong: WHAT THE F-
- Iron: (As the four ponies listened in disgust) HE HAS VOLUNTEERED TO AID IRON WILL AS HE NEEDED A BREAK AFTER A HARD DAY'S WORK!
- Twilight: WHAT THE F-
- Iron: GOOD NIGHT!! (He turned off the intercom)
- Strong: IRON, MY DAUGHTER IS WAITING FOR ME SO WE CAN WATCH THE METEOR SHOWER TONIGHT!!!
- Iron: YOU ARE GOING TO MISS IT! Next time, you better listen to me, because from now on, this will be my LAST warning! If this isn't done by tomorrow, you'd better expect authorities at your door step! Good night! (He pushed him out)
- Strong:... (He growls and snorts angrily and went off)
- Fluttershy: WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?! HE JUST RUINED A FATHER AND DAUGHTER OUTING?!
- Twilight: Hey, he said he wanted us out of it, so we are staying out of it. If this hurts him, that's his problem.
- Rarity: YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?! YOU'RE GOING 'FLUTTERSHY SWEARING OFF THE ELEMENT FOR DISCORD' ON US?!? WHY SHOULD YOU KEEP THAT PROMISE IF IT'S ONE NOT WORTH KEEPING?!
- Twilight: He's never going to learn anything if he doesn't recognize the consequences of his actions. And he certainly won't learn anything if we have to be the ones to do it for him. He didn't learn after Fluttershy stood up to him, so there's no denying he won't here.
- Rarity:... Alriight, darling, but I hope you know what you're doing.
- Twilight: "I understand the uncertainty, but it's the best we can do at the moment."
- The Four walked on.
The Gang's room.
- Icky: "(Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy came back in)..... Was what I heard on the intercom exactly what I heard on the intercom?"
Captain Jameson Antlers/Strong's Betrayal
- The Zeppelin was approuching neighagra falls.
- Icky: "Well gang, since we all know that this friendshipy issue is likely gonna be addressed at the end of the day, I look forword to smoove, sky, sailing just ahead of us."
- A Foghorn was heard as black smoke began to surround the cruse, as a very large Black Pearl-Eqsed Airship appears.
- The Big Airship came to the side of the dwarfed Cruse Ship.
- Icky: ".... OH, DON'T TELL ME?! WE'RE ABOUT TO DEAL WITH SKY PIRATES, ARE WE?! Okay! Bring on the arbatary misfit crew?!"
- That comes on cue as a mix-sortment of pirates from different spieces and races are seen.
- The dumb head on the four-headed Mini Hydra: "Duuuuuuh, oh look at the pretty ponies!"
- Giant Tamatoa like crab: "Yeah mon, (Cannon rises from treasure covered back as smaller crabs grabbed the pushed coins), We got some traget practicing here mon!"
- Dwarf: "(Was too short for the ship edge).... I knew I should've picked a better spot. Or at least get a soap box."
- A small Gobling boy shyfully and nerviously looks over.
- A Male Chimera with a Phanter Head, Goat Head, and a Sea Snake head came up growling.
- Phanter: "Boys, the wait's over."
- The Goat Head and the Snake head chuckled in anpisipation.
- An Ogre with onions one his beard came up as he was preparing his butcher knife.
- A hobgoblin and a dunder headed troll came up as he bumped into the Hobgoblin!
- Hobgoblin: "OW, WATCH IT HALF-WIT?!"
- A Griffin with a badly infected eye came down!
- Girffin: "Oh that is truely for a sight to behold!"
- A Weaken Tirek-Eqsed Center came up.
- Two Changelings came up.
- A female Dragon that looks like Ember showed up, staring unimpressed.
- A Peryton, A jackalope, and a traditional Satyr showed up.
- A Growling Different Colored Timber Wolf showed up, with a Breeze Riding on it, who is wearing a cute little pirate hat and all.
- Icky: "..... Ya know, I was kinda kidding when I said that!"
- ???: "GREETINGS AND BON VOYAGE, PASSINGERS OF THAT VESSEL?!"
- A Silluetted Figure was seen standing on the side of the sail mast.
- ???: "You should consider yourselves, EXTREMELY lucky! You get to bask, in the glory and greatness, of the future king, of the Sky Pirates! (He slided down the sail and landed onto the deck to reveil that he was a sentient deer)! Captain Jameson Antlers!"
- Velvet Sparkle: "OHHHH, HOW EXCITING, A FAKE PIRATE AMBUSH, HA, OH THIS IS GONNA BE EXCITING?!"
- Fluttershy: "..... IRON WILL?! I THOUGHT I HAD POLITELY ASKED THAT YOU DIDN'T TRIED ANYTHING?!"
- Iron: "Now hold up! I don't know these people?! Geoffry?!"
- The Goat appeared and gave Fluttershy the cruse shedgule.
- Fluttershy: "..... Oh, dear..... EVERYPONY AND ONE, THOSE ARE REAL SKY PIRATES?!"
- Velvet: "..... EEEEEEEE, EVEN BETTER?!"
- Shining: "Mom, don't embarris us in front of the Sky Pirates!?"
- Jameson: "DAMN RIGHT I'M A REAL SKY PIRATE! Now then, onto business! Ya see, I have a very ambitious project going on, and, I am trying to buildt up an army of crew-drafted vollenteers, to join me in my epic crusade to contain the lost golden city of Alicornia! A city filled with treasures beyond anyone's wild dreams, AND artificts that would make you unstoppable! That would garrentie me, not just the promise of being the new Sky Pirate King, but also, a secured reign when I get those artifacts! So, here's how it's gonna work, either you vollentarly agreed to be shanghaied into this, or face my mighty fury!"
- Pinkie: "Or face your mighty furry what?!"
- Jameson: "..... FURY, NOT FURRY?!"
- Troll: "Although it's not like you don't have a bit of a fluffiness to ya, captain! (The Hobgoblin smacked him!) OWCH?!"
- Jameson: "... Uggggh, okay, I'll count that as being defient then! I hate to do this to sweet and pure little ponies, but I felt that I need to make my message clear! Cutie-Pie-Rat?! (Some of the Lougers were heard snickering!) Make the call?!"
- Cutie-Pie-Rat: "ALL RIGHT, YOU BILDGE RATS?! BATTLE STATIONS?!"
- Cannons came out of the ship and fired harpoons that struke into the cruse ship and brought it closer to it!
- Icky: "OH CRUDCAKES?!"
- Gazelle, inside a salon, noticed the anchur protruting into the ship!
- Gazelle: "..... I'll be right back! (Runs off to get prepared for battle!)"
- A bridge was quickly formed onto the ship as the pirates charged down into the cruse ship!
- Shifu: "TWILIGHT, EVACUATE THE PASSINGERS, WE'LL HANDLE THESE CRIMINALS?!"
- The Lougers charged forth!
- Jameson: "In case SOME OF YOU aren't taking this seriously, I AM NO ORDENARY DEER?! How many times to I have to make this clear?!"
- Baloo: ONE, MORE, TIME! (Everyone paused)....
- Jameson: "WAIT A-MIN-U-TE?! (As he bucked Baloo in the stomach) I, AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS 'ONE MORE TIME', THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"
- Baloo:... Noted! Ohhh!
- Iron Will: "Well, to be fair, that was abit of a catchy song, so, hey, you gotten an encoure from that preformice- (Jameson bucked Iron Will in the crotch) AYYYYYEEEE?! OHHHH-HO-HO, RIGHT, INTO THE DUMBELLS?! OWWWWWWWWWWW?!"
- Jameson: "I didn't asked for your opinion, MINOTAUR?!"
- Jameson:... Well, my friend, you were right! This is a VALUABLE piece of airtight vehicle! We can make LOADS of bits with this!
- ???: Oh... (Strong revealed himself) We most certainly will! (Everyone on board was surprised, including Iron)
- Jameson: (He was shocked at finally seeing him as he saw visions of the past)
- (Jameson): PROGRESS?!? YOU CALL TEARING DOWN MY HOME PROGRESS?!?
- (???): GET ME SECURITY! I WANT NO COMPLAINTS!
- Jameson... You're... You're a minotaur?
- Strong: Yeah. Is that a problem? (The other crew members were worried)
- Jameson:... Uh... No, of course not!
- Iron: STRONG?!? WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!?
- Strong:... What I had to! You thought blackmailing me was any better than living a lie? Sure I took credit for others' work! Sure, I lied to you! Sure, I was not the legend I was to you... Not anymore. But you? Your little stunt made you no better! You were using me to feed your own profit! YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM TWILIGHT HERE!!! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!? THAT WAS WHERE I DREW THE LINE! So, if you can't do a business right, you don't deserve another job! That's why I brought these pirates to auction this zeppelin!
- Iron Will: YOU SON OF A-
- Strong Will: NO! You're DONE bossing me around! I did it before you could! Do you have ANY idea what it was like to be controlled by a jerk like you? TO BE THREATENED BY BEING LABELED A CRIMINAL?!? YOU WERE OWNING ME THROUGH THIS!!! YOU USED ME!!! You deserve what you just got! (To Jameson) Captain? The zeppelin's all yours!
- Jameson: ".... (Blankly) Whatever you wish, strong. (He went off with his crew)."
- Twilight:... (To Iron) I believe this is the part where I say "I told you so"!
- Iron: "...... I..... I can't believe he'd do this?!"
- Rarity: "Well you DID blackmailed him! I'd be more surprised if he DIDN'T deside to include Sky Pirates into this!"
- Gazelle: "I'd be more concerned with how that weird Jameson deer reacted to seeing Strong.... He didn't looked like he was thrilled to see him. And, his crew looked worried about a possable violent reaction."
Jameson Throws Strong Overboard
- Strong:... Well, I can tell this is a good day! Selling out Iron's zeppelin to be auctioned by pirates! Hmmph! Serves him right for blackmailing me all these years! I've put up too much with that. (Sighs)... Once I get MY share of the money, I'll be able to buy my OWN private zeppelin. Yes sir, things are starting to look up.
- Jameson: (He came in) Strong Will?
- Strong: Oh, hello, Jamey! How goes the money-making? Are we swimming in those bits yet, because I can't wait to- (The crew pointed their swords at him)... Wha... What's this?
- Jameson:... Yeeeeah, let's just say... I'm hesitant about interacting with YOUR type!
- Strong: MY TYPE?!?
- Jameson: YES! MINOTAURS ARE MENACES!!
- Strong: "Why the junk do you think that?!"
- Jameson: "Do the words, "Well-To-Do's Land Defeluptment of Minotauria" mean ANYTHING to you!?"
- Strong realised what he meant....
- Strong: ".... Look, James, I would like to insist that I have no assusiation with Mr. Well-To-Do! In fact, I only know him by name! If it helps, Princess Twilight and friends corrected those shenanigans he was doing to Everfree and the Deerlands appearently within it, and now, things are well and good! Heck, Well-To-Do has gone straight and narrow ever since by order of King Chulk."
- Jameson: "That, far, from pardons the fact that your kind has been known to treat other races like they were your personal stooges?! Or stepping stones to power?!"
- Strong: "Uh, okay, maybe SOME Minotaurs are assholes, but some of us can be swell guys."
- Jameson: "(Fake Amusement-sounding) Oh-ho-ho, like how you are, even when you hired a gang of pirates to attack your has-been of an assertiveness guru brother's cruse, and how he initionally tried to take advantage of two of the 4 princesses of Equestria and drove her to TEARS when she missed a rare event?!"
- Strong: ".... Look, I'm not saying I'm perfect, I'm just teaching my brother a lesson."
- Jameson: "You DO realise what I tend to DO to Minotaurs, (Brings out a vodo necklace of Minotaur Horns), don't you?"
- Strong: "..... (Gulp). Well, it's a good thing those Lougers and the Mane 7 are known to ultamately trash guys like you anyway, so, my brother's in relitively good hands."
- Jameson: "Not unless they have a death wish against the mighty Sky Pirate King?! He will not be merciful to ANY threat to his soon to be heir when he retires! And even then, my crew won't be so passive about it neither! (His Crew Cheered in agreement!) Besides, I have a reputation to uphold about how I do NOT assusiate with your kind! Not even if they're fellow pirates! Let alone, lousy sham ring-fighter siblings like you! So, I don't need you around tainting my good name. PREPARE THE PLANK!"
- Strong: "Uh wait! How's about I let you have all the money and I can just keep my life?! How does that sound- (The Pirates grabbed him!) OH FUCK?! (Gets dragged off!)"
- Strong: (They did so as they loaded him there)... BUT... BUT WE HAD A DEAL!!!
- Jameson: We DID! But when I saw what you were... I REFUSED to let the deal go down! I don't trust your kind! You're nothing but brutes who do what they please because they feel that, with their strength and influence, they can get away with it!
- Strong: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!! WHAT'S WITH THE RACIST COMMENTS?!? I mean, I know you're mad about with what Well-To-Do did to the Deerlands, but why take it out on the first Minotaur you see!?
- Jameson: "Because I am BEYOND just taking vengence on him alone and be done with it! I want revenge onto his entire race for being respondsable for his existence! And that of Minotaurs who tried to bully and harm all who they deem lesser! Hell, I once heard of a Minotaur named Toron who once tried to use alien weaponry and an infamous soul jewel to destroy the dear ponies?!"
- Strong: "If it helps, Chulk himself FIRED that fool's ass for being an asshole! That has to proof that not Minotaurs are bad, right?! Also, COME ON, I HEARD THAT HIS ASS IS DEAD?! Something about, being banished to a dimention of killer bug people!"
- Jameson: "That doesn't pardon the fact that he existed at all. Nor that to Well-To-Do! They LET him get in that position! They LET him be the jerk who tore down my home! Even if Chulk does his best, HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH?! Minotaurs are commenly turning to crime?! I should know! I'm from the pirate terratories! I saw a healthy population of Minotaur Pirates!"
- Strong: "Oh come on! We're part bull! Being macho, aggressive, and being willing to do tough things is like second nature to us! It's like an old habit or smoking, it's not easy for us to resist!"
- Jameson: Well, with toughness, comes cruelty! And THAT'S what Well-To-Do was! He was cruel! He was cruel to those whose homes he tore down in the name of progress! He bad-talked wildlife! MY PEOPLE THINK OF PLANTS AS EQUAL!! WE CAN FEEL THE PAIN OF ANY LIFE WE COME ACROSS, EVEN WHEN WE'RE NOT IN THEIR HEADS!!! WE WERE WRONGED!!! WE WERE THREATENED!!! Your kind had their chance, and they failed! So I REFUSE to negotiate or fraternize with them! So... Goodbye, Strong! I hope your act of revenge was worth it, because it may very well costed you your brother..... LET ALONE YOUR VERY LIFE?! (They pushed him off as he fell to his apparent death)... (Sighs) It is SO refreshing to kill a Minotaur! (Cackles)
Arriving to Sky Pirate Isle.
Sky Pirate Ponyville.
The Tragic Balled of Jameson Antlers.
The Sky-Road to Alicornia.
Sky Duke's Betrayal
- Jameson: "...... I did it. All this wealth, and the great powers...... Belong to Sky Pirate Isle..... Finally, something good happens to me. I will become powerful enough to finally get my justice onto Minotaurs!"
- ???: Oh, I don't think so! (Sky Duke came in)...
- Jameson: Sky Duke? What do you mean? This, this was my dream ever since I joined and earned the Sky Pirate King's Blessings!
- Sky Duke:... Did it ever accured to you that maybe trusting a Storm Clan member, even as a devient, was a fatal, mistake? (Smacks his hook into Jameson as he fell down to the shock of Jameson's surprised crew!)
- Jameson:... Wha... WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?
- Sky Duke: Ain't it clear, you pony lover?! The treasure, and the artifacts are my key to start me own legacy, and become the rightful Sky Pirate King! I am going to make sure you look like a failure, and a victim of those automated abominations?!
- Jameson: "No, Sky Duke! Please! I need this! The Deerlands need this?!"
- Sky Duke: Tough break on that, Jameson, because my dreams are stronger. My dream, of turning Equestia into a Pirate World! A world where Piracty is the law of the land! It'll be too much for my clan to handle?!
- Jameson: "Duke, please, that'll risk your storm clan insticts to take over what sense of independence and deviance you have! You'll, end up like them anyway! That's why the Sky Pirate King didn't allowed your assendsion!"
- Sky Duke: Well he made a mistake?! And I am too strong willed for my bloodline's instincts! I be no congureor! But a revolutionary! I REFUSE to allow you to steal my opportunity of containing me own legacy so easily! I was this close, and I have been recently for so long! Now, the game has changed! The Sky Pirate Isle is going to be rich, alright!... But UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! And these fancy Alicorn creations.... Ripe for me use!
- Jameson: "Sky Duke, stop it! Your going under cabin fever?!"
- Sky Duke: "I AIN'T GOING CRAZY, FOOL?! I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR A GOOD WHILE NOW?! I always be having an issue with your pony loving?! That's why I made Evening Sprinkle and those others vanished during the storm, but that rival of yours saved them and took them back to the pony pirate part of the island!"
- Jameson: "...... The lifelines..... IT WAS YOU?!"
- Sky Duke: "I was doing you a faver. Those ponies were distracting you! By making ye think they be deadmen, figuratively speaking, gender being considered, you focused more on building your crew army to get to the Alicorn City! I lied about them being dead since the parrot woman ruined my shot at killing them for authentisity! Thus, they lived normal lifes as pirate providers ever since?!"
- Jameson: "...... You, FILTHY BILDGERAT!? (Gets up whopply from still being, but still aiming to fight), I'LL SEVER YOUR HEAD FOR THIS?!"
- Sky Duke: "Ye do realised who me kin was, right? (His Hook began to glow with magic) Even great dragons, kneel in fear before them?! I be thinking that a deer ain't a threat to me?! (Shipdeck was charging from behind aiming to kill Sky Duke) (Sky Duke Quickly turned around) BAD DOG?! (Fires a fire ball)!"
- Shipdeck was hit and started to burn as Shipdeck started to cry like an animal in pain!
- Jameson: "SHIPDECK?! NO?!"
- The Crew Members looked in shock!
- Jamesons ran to Shipdeck, and tried to put him out!
- Sky Duke: "Try as you might, Antlers..... But that mutt is future firewood now. And we are on a giant flying fire bird! There be no water for miles of-" (They realized they were heading to the falls areas of Alicornia)... You all are not going anywhere! (He used his magic to blind the room with smoke as he shocked them unconscious, all except Jameson)... Then again... I am a reasonable satyr!... I'm offering to spare the mutt's life... If you swear your allegiance to me! I am the rightful leader of pirate kind! I will not be c***-blocked at the point of entry by some giant dragon OR a bunch of misfit losers! I can give you more than the salvation of your people! I can give you more freedom than you can ever imagine! The Sky Pirate King couldn't offer what I am right now!... Swear allegiance, and your dog can live!"
- Jameson, was seen to start crying, then concedes.
- Sky Duke: "..... I'll take the sight of a prideful fool crying before me, as an Aye. Go ahead and give your mutt that needed bath! After that, tell your halfwits to start loading up the treasure and the artifacts! My new coming reign musten't be delayed!"
Iron and Strong Make Up