After meeting Rainbow Dash's parents, Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles, and curiously, Rainbow Dash's brother, Rainbow Flare (The one who appeared in RD's flashback in Games Ponies Play) who had been missing for a long time and claimed was very busy during his time as a former Royal Guard and bounty hunter, and after noticing an aura in the rainbow hair of Dash, Flare, and Bow, Kowalski has admitted that he's always been curious of Rainbow Dash and her blood line's unique rainbow-colored manes because they seem to have effects that make it as hard to focus on as looking at the Sun. It is revealed by Flare that the family rainbow mane trait is the kind of hereditary trait has been known in Equestrian eugenics to be very rare, and Kowalski decides that it would be perfect to research this trait a lot more. While the Lodgers are away on an extended mission to a depressed sentient sun, Kowalski studies the full nature of the heredity of Rainbow Dash's hair, thinking that he could make a unique hair dye that could easily turn anyone's hair color into their favorite color. Tank, Scootaloo, and Discord decide to join his pursuit mainly since they have nothing better to do, however, things get strange when they find a scrapbook belonging to Flare, as they discover that inside, it's revealed that Flare had been searching for this strange hidden Rainbow Tree in the Everfree Forest which his noble ancestor, Spectrum Dash, discovered yet strangely disappeared from when visiting. The entire Rainbow family had always told stories to each other that the tree had been created by Alicorns of Nature to control color, specifically through it's guardian, the fabled Rainbow Serpent, which is the reason why many Equestrian pony families including Rainbow Dash's often have rainbow hair. A second pony in the form of Spectrum' great granddaughter had found the tree, and discovered it's power, gaining rainbow hair and passing this down for six generations, gaining this through reportedly Spectrum. Kowalski concludes that since that ancestor had it's power, it could've been passed down to Rainbow Dash, meaning that she carries the powers of that tree. They take this up with Celestia, and she says that Spectrus wasn't exactly missing, as he had channeled the energy of the Rainbow Serpent and became a super-powered pony and the new guardian of the tree as the serpent couldn't appear in it's base form forever and needed a host, and only he and those who had the same rainbow aura, including Bow, Flare, and even Dash, could control the 7 Rainbow Orbs of the Rainbow Tree and become 'The Rainbow White Divine', which was a long-kept superpower that even she had little knowledge of. Since Rainbow Dash bears this power, she can do the same thing, but she is unaware of what this 'divine' power can do. But she may have to use it when it's discovered through clues that Flare was missing for a reason, as he had been possessed by a treacherous billion-year-old threat named Tint Demus, a dark man-raven, who returns after the Rainbow Tree's power was weakened after the energy was spread out through heritage and weakening Spectrum into finally dying, and as a result, caused the Tree to lose it's ability to keep Demus trapped in his underground prison, and takes the body of Spectrum and intended to resume his plans on growing in devastating power by feeding on color so he can not only stop relying on a host body, but take over Equestria by getting enough strength to absorb all color through the Rainbow Tree and become a crazily-colored supervillain who will be powerful enough to do the same to other worlds. With Spectrum' body and the body of his great granddaughter which he possessed later on rotting at last, he took the body of Rainbow Flare, and he now plans to use people as bold as Rainbow Dash to achieve his goal, and with a plan far more logical and treacherous than the color-stealing plans of the Phantom Blot, Demus now plans to absorb all the color in Equestria and turn the world into black and white, making him more powerful than ever before. Rainbow Dash must now discover a way to stop Tint, save her family and other distant relatives, and discover something she never thought was anymore a myth than the Sonic Rainboom, which was actually developed by a member of her family centuries ago, and use the Rainbow Orbs to their full potential.
(Rainbow Tint Emergence and Battle Theme)
(Inspiration For Episode And Rainbow Dash' RWD Theme (Credit goes to Trakker1985)
Rainbow Dash Becomes Super Rainbow Dash
- Rainbow Dash: (She had an intense standoff with Tint Demus, in his rainbow form, as she scoffed to herself again) You STILL look ridiculous! Yeah, you proved more formidable than the Phantom Blot in his Phantom Rainbow form as all he could do was fire color-beams. What a joke. But you?
- Tint: How ironic that you mock my appearence and yet your mane and tail aren't exactly subtle either, espeically considering the kind of powers you are capable of. Soon, color will be nothing but a memory, along with you and your accursed family.
- Rainbow Dash:... You think so? Well, have I gotta treat for you! You're gonna love this. What you're seeing here is my normal state. (She turns into her Rainbow Power form as the SSJ3 Theme started playing) THIS is my Rainbow Form!
- Tint Demus: Oh, hum! What a useless transformation! You changed your hair, so what?
- Rainbow Dash:... Just you wait!
- Twilight:... Has she really found a way to surpass the Rainbow Form with the Alicorn of Color's power? Is that even doable?
- Flare: Pfft! She must be bluffing! What would that make her? A Super Rainbow Dash?
- Icky: Oh, boy, I know that fan art too well, so I think you might've triggered karma there, buddy boy!
- Rainbow Dash:... And THIS... (Everyone was taken aback by rising power)... IS, TO GO, EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!! (She starts screaming at the top of her lungs as rainbow-colored energy started to spin around her, surprising Tint and everyone else)...
- (Chromestica): NO, RAINBOW, STOP! IF YOU DO THIS NOW, IT'S GONNA BURN AWAY MUCH OF THE TIME LEFT FOR ALL COLOR IN EQUESTRIA TO SURVIVE!... AND I SAY YOU NEED EVERY SECOND OF IT AS IT IS!
- Rainbow Dash: I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, YOUR HIGHNESS! BY THE END OF THIS, I'LL REPLENISH YOUR POWER, AND PUT AN END TO THIS COLOR DEMON ONCE AND FOR ALWAYS! (She continued screaming)
- Celestia:... U... Unreal! I've never seen this much power in my life!
- Heavenslight: Neither have we in the times we knew Princess Chromestica! Even SHE didn't have this degree of power! (The color in the environment was gong crazy, changing intensity and tone as Rainbow Dash continued)
- Pinkie: OOOOOH, COLOR SHOW!!!!
- Twilight: Prepare yourselves, everypony! This is going to get... For lack of a better word, Colorful!
- Icky:... Not as subtle as your 'Winter is Coming' reference, but it's close.
- Scootaloo: (She was running through Ponyville and found the color)... Wha... What's going on? Is Rainbow Dash starting to channel the Rainbow Tree?... I... I should go! I don't wanna get yelled at again! (She ran off)
- Rainbow Dash: (She was screaming as she started transforming, gaining Chromestica's white coat color, yet still retaining the same rainbow hair and wings, and heavy detail of her Rainbow Form, except it was irradiating with fiery rainbow energy, as everything flashed in white energy as even Tank felt the energy from Rainbow Dash's home, and when the light faded and the color of Equestria was flashing in brightness and intensity, Tint was shocked that Rainbow Dash was now in a form similar to Super Rainbow Dash, only with streaks of her original coat color around her cutie mark, a near-height and stature of an Alicorn, only with no horn, color-changing emotion-based eyes, and she was still emanating with colorful energy)...
- Tint Demus: "..... Im..... IMPOSSIBLE!! YOU WERE NEVER AS CLOSE TO THE RAINBOW TREE AS YOUR ANCESTRY!!"
- Rainbow Dash: Let's agree to disagree! Get ready for me to show my true colors!
- Tint: Too predictable of a catchphrase, all things considered.
- Rainbow Dash: Shut up! (The two began to fight)
- Tint: (As he was beaten and defeated)... No, no, no, stay back!
- Rainbow Dash: TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTHERBUCKAAAAAAAAAA!!!
- Tint: "WAIT?! I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOTH-"
- Rainbow Dash: "Hold it! Yeaaaaah, I have to stop you there, you see, there was a canon episode that showed that both mom and dad are fine. So, we're, not doing the "My Mom is a lost hero" subplot anymore."
- Tint: "....... DAMN YOU, CONTINUITY CONFLICT-"