The UUniversal Crusades is a period of exploration of the UUniverses. It was a time when, during the dreaded Second Cartoonian War, that people finally rediscovered the fact that their universes were united with others before, and thus, an epic period of crusades began to explore these new realms. It lead to the stardom of several UUniversal explorers, adventurers, pioneers, and conquistadors colonizing and making certain worlds how they were today. Among these crusaders was Spongebob and his friends Patrick and Squidward, which ultimately became the heroic leaders we know they are today. Though the naturally-curious humans have an almost undeniable and almost overwealming preasene in this event, sentient animals have just as much of a large presence during this time.
The Second Cartoonian War was very devastating to many UUniversal worlds with the Darkspawn being free to do whatever they want as long as Lord Cobra had the Darkspawn Medallion. Word spread quickly about the dangers, and while certain people were fearful of destruction, others were astonished that there were other worlds out there. But what prevented them from exploring these curiosities was that The High Council, for safety reasons, had forbidden interuniversal travel until further notice, and that the best thing they should do for the moment is stay safe and hope for a miracle.
When the Second Cartoonian War finally ended with the banishment of Cobra, the ban on interuniversal travel was technically lifted now that it was safe. Thus, all the people that were curious about this new discovery of new worlds out there decided to act now. So, using the Gummi that was created as the result of the battles, the people started crafting Gummi Ships of all kinds to get ready for a UUniversal crusade to explore the UUniverses and see what was out there.
In the next month, over 25,000 Gummi Ships were built, some being basic flying vehicles, others looking like common spaceships. Thus began the UUniversal Crusades, which began in 2008. These crusades had lead to the colonizing of several new worlds. Cities were also built, and worlds were starting to be discovered and named. Some of the explorers in this crusade were either good, exploring for the sake of having a feeling of adventure or just finding something new, others were evil, being power-hungry tyrants who wanted to explore for conquest and exploitation.
This crusade is still occurring even today, and by now, over 800 worlds and cities were colonized and built. The UUniverses had started growing familiar with itself once again ever since they were separated long ago. Eventually, in 2009, one group of crusaders from under the sea would discover their ability to breath in air on other worlds, and they would lead to the formation of our favorite heroes.
Explorers and Events
- Raiden Hylander- A human explorer, theorist, expeditionary, scientist, and inventor who was the first to start an expedition, and publicly announce what he theorizes is merged universes. He soon grew into becoming the father of UUniversal theory, and the founder of the UUniversal-revolutionized world of Revolur, and the founder of it's Hylander Exploration Program to allow people a chance to be like him, exploring the UUniverses. Though he is still at an old age, he is still attending conventions on Revolur.
- Cortés- A conquistador from Spain who was hoping to find the secrets to the Digital World through searching for the golden city known as El Dorado, a city that was said to be the first to make contact with the Digital World, and thus went by another name, Digidestined City. However, as of this day, he has never achieved this.
- Karr- A human explorer and the founder of Top Dollar City. He left his homeworld long ago on a Gummi Ship shaped like a blend between a spaceship and a cruise boat, to escape the troubles of economy. Yet when the Gummi Ship crash-landed on an uncharted world, the crash site's complex of islands and rivers gave him a grand opportunity to make his own community. Thus he built Top Dollar City, completing it in five years, as a capitalist/democratic city and it since became what is considered to be the richest city in the UUniverses.
- Madam President Siana- An African-American human who was one of the many explorers who colonized one of the 4 nations on Warface, being the current leader of the democratic territory called the New United States of America (NUSA). She believes that democracy is the top government body and Warface should be entirely democratic as it's the most relied upon to many worlds. Thus, it conflicts with the other 4 nations and caused the global wars, and like the others, her crusaders turned into either soldiers or citizens. Some of these soldiers were killed in battle, or were disabled beyond belief.
- Czar Juke Weaselton- A Russian human who was one of the many explorers who colonized one of the 4 nations on Warface, being the current leader of the communist territory called Reborn Russia (RR). He believes that communism will allow for free services and thus will ease the pressure of mortgages, and allow for free shelter and everything would be paid through taxes. Thus, it conflicts with the other 4 nations and caused the global wars, and like the others, his crusaders turned into either soldiers or citizens. Some of these soldiers were killed in battle, or were disabled beyond belief.
- Emperor Chao Mung- A Chinese human who was one of the many explorers who colonized one of the 4 nations on Warface, being the current leader of the imperialistic territory called New Age China (NAC). He believes that an imperial system is something big and reliable since his homeworld has been prosperous with it for centuries. Thus, it conflicts with the other 4 nations and caused the global wars, and like the others, his crusaders turned into either soldiers or citizens. Some of these soldiers were killed in battle, or were disabled beyond belief.
- Sultan Babba- A Middle Eastern human who was one of the many explorers who colonized one of the 4 nations of Warface, being the current leader of the fascist territory called the Second Middle Eastern Nation (SMEN). Thus, it conflicts with the other 4 nations and caused the global wars, and like the others, his crusaders turned into either soldiers or citizens. Some of these soldiers were killed in battle, or were disabled beyond belief.
- Jester Brice- The founder of Amusementia and the founder and former president and CEO of Brice Amusements, the high-profit theme park corporation that first colonized this world for big business. Brice wanted to spread his hardly-profiting business off-world, and upon the discovery of other universes merging with theirs again, they took their colossal space train, and colonized Amusementia, originally naming it Brice World-001, and when their business was doing well and earned them a great amount of money, they expanded their hold until it made an entire community within only 6 years. Brice is no longer president of Brice Amusements as it was handed down to his son, Mike, yet he is still president of Amusementia.
- President DeGarmo- The golden lion founder of Fortuity. (More coming soon...)
- Master McCarragher- The water monitor founder of Nauticilus. (More coming soon...)
- King Aunsellus III- The royal founder of Archaeus. He is the descendant of a long-line of royal Keyblade wielders who fought during the Keyblade Wars of old, and carried on his ancestors' legacy by carrying a kingdom of his own on this world. He runs it with his mage assistant, Mage Guiscard, and his son and leader of his Keyblade praetorian guard, Prince Jasper. He has expanded this world's government at a vast rate, and defends it from Heartless that try to take this world's naturally-formed Keyhole or try to destroy the Keyblade spells that are kept by other mages on this world. He is a powerful fighter with a heart of pure spirit and determination.
- G.J. Hagerstrom- The Large-spotted civet founder of Steamius. (More coming soon...)
(More coming soon...)
- Dragon Realms Reconstruction- After Malefor nearly destroyed the Dragon Realms with his Destroyer, the whole world needed to be reconstructed. The whole world was rescued thanks to the actions of Spyro and Cynder. However, when they ended up separated by the Villain League during the beginning of the Second Cartoonian War, they missed a period in the Dragon Realms where UUniversal pioneers began to arrive on the planet. They eventually went into helping the dragons reconstruct their torn apart world, and mold it into a new and improved one with the arrival of new cities, new landscapes, and so on. In return, these pioneers started co-existing with dragons, and made the Dragon Realms a well-known historical event in the Crusades. This is purely an all animal community. Not saying that humans aren't welcomed, it's just that the pioneering humans felt it's better to give the Dragon Realms space in fearing the dragons there might have seltered hard feelings based on human/dragon relations of the past. Exceptions exist, but other then that, human presence in the Dragon Realms is extremely bare-bones at best.
(More coming soon...)