PTE Redux Conditions: When and if this lore is reintroduced in PTE, there will be a Dark Uniter added to it, although radically different from the ones that Scroopfan has.
In order to be worthy of the Uniter Blade, the chosen one must pass a number of tests. Thing is, these tests are not consistent from Uniter to Uniter, cause no one Uniter is ever alike. Cause of these inconsistentcies, there's no accreate pinpointed or well recorded bylines of these tests. But the one thing that has remain consisent, is the impourent one: The approval of the Lightflies. This one is as simple as, merely getting a Lightfly to approve of you, whether doing them a favor selflessly, being pleasent and welcoming to be around, kindhearted with no serious limitations, brave at even the darkest of odds, and not held back by the common traits of being vain about looks and vanity and being superfical. Sometimes not all of these things are required, but if a potaintional canadate is at least 90-or-80% there, then they will become a Uniter unamimously and be given the Uniter Necklace that becomes the Uniter Blade when it bonds with the heart and spirit of it's barer.
- Gazelle- The first modern Uniter in the Longest Time and a successful long-lasting one.
- Shu Mulan- The Presuccessor of Gazelle and beautiful asian cat of the world of Dreamworks China, of Gongmen City. She commited self sacrivice when she had no hope in defeating the Mothron Emperor himself and ensured the Uniter Blade could not be contained.
- Princess Lee- The daughter of Pre-Demon Lord Strang Lee of a golden kingdom of Alistadar. But Lee's death to Mothron colonists of the planet, lead to a tragic downfall of the planet to Strang's self-corrution as overlord Strangle.
- The Hero of the Sahara- An Equestrian Gazelle Uniter and once master of Behemus, before she was slain by Vannus Guardsmen, a powerful Vanguard of Mothron forces in Equestria. Her death caused the dark path of Behemus, now Apocrypha, ever since due to his bitter-sweet revenge leading to his corruption into a dark-humored former shell of himself.
- The Golden Dolphan- The first attempt of an Uniter raised in Spongebob's World. She and subsiquent Uniters had fell to a super infamous Super-Villain named Perfect Tartarus, the adopted son of Mohtrons and the perfectly made villain thankfully not seen since baring close exceptions. She's the most famous and beloved of the fallen six cause she was able to be reckitnesed as a Uniter for a bit before finally encountering Perfect Tartarus. She died valently in embracing that she would not survive this battle.
- Toyo- A still living though retired Uniter from Toy Box. She bares great compassion for toys that would suffer abandonment or being outmoded by newer toys and ensures they are kept from fosaking their purpose of objects of childhood as it is part of Toy Box's World Purity of Childhood Joy.
- Madam Therium- A still-living though retired uniter from Monstropolis, and one of the Birther Race monsters respondsable for the biodiversity of it's inhapitence. She understood her world's world purity of compassion better then all others that Laughter was stronger then scares, but a Mothron usurper distrupted his fact. Even as a retired Uniter and even being deemed an outcast, Therium still aims to correct the injustice.
- Lady Corona- A still-living though retired Uniter from the Kingdom of Corona and the greatest progity of the world's world purity of healing and restoration, along with being a reckitnesed figure of the world.
- Schnee- A still-living though retired Uniter from Arendelle and the being capable of controling seadon-based powers that help shaped the world's world purity of Prosperity. However, her ex-uniterhood is cause of tragic reasons in defelupting a crippling phobia of Mothrons after nearly dying to an infamous Mothron Uniter Slayer.
- Doctress Junsei- A still-living though retired Uniter from San Fransokyo, a world with the most impourent of all the world purites in that of Heroisum which balences up the growth of villainy. Junsei though, wasn't exactly the picture of humbleness and treated the position with sensentionalisum and a symbol of status bling and fame, even treating the Uniter Blade like something to show off. After a very bad encounter with a Mothron Imperial Sciencetist that utilised these weaknesses against her with up-to-date battle bots of her time, Junsei retired from the postion in feeling unworthy of it.