United Universal Police Department, or UUPD, is a universal police force that has basically the job that your average everyday cops do: bring criminals to justice and enforce the law. The department has many HQs all over the UUniverses, the main one being located in the WB/Cartoon Network Universe in Camelot.
Personel and Prisoners
- Chief Bullington
- Officer Axle
- Officer Jannet
- Officer Ducker
- Officer Pryce
- Officer Wayne (Formerly)
- Officer Felix
- Officer Juan
- Officer Mulligan
- Officer Larson
- Officer Terrence
- Officer Graham
- Professor Billwad
- Pony Law (Wayne's replacement)
- Amilio Chamealson- A common chameleon who is a former genius in robotics and was soon defeated by the Lodgers.
- Oxanator- An ox who has been arrested for rape and sex slavery. While in confinement, like most prisoners, he was reduced to homosexuality.
- Looger- A wolverine who was arrested for bank sabotage and murder. An old foe of Axle. (Originally transfered to other prisons/At large)
- Pop Daddy LongLegs- A massive granddaddy longlegs who uses a hypnotic floating disco ball to hypnotize people into uncontrollably dancing.
- Wily McGinnis- A German Shepherd and father of Officer Wayne and former leader of an anti-fox cult. (Sent to Tricorn-Katras)
- Mr. Chambers- A pig who was a criminal mastermind that was obsessed with gold, and was abusive to others until being turned into a cyborg.
- Floyd Flapps- A gyrfalcon who used to terrorize the skies until being crippled by the police to never cause trouble in the skies again.
- Webster- A jaguar who was a known to have gone so insane through Internet use, he became a cyber bully, a hacker, a griever, and a menace to his own people, including his family, getting him arrested when it all got too far.
- Mr. Rosenberg- A Red-Headed Rock Agama lizard who did several high-tech robberies across the Dragon Realms until his entire syndicate was taken down by the Lodgers.
- Prentice- A gray fox who was guilty of several impressive heists and vandalism until being arrested.
- Haxter- A kangaroo who was a former wrestler until becoming a robber who fought well with his boxing skills and powerful attacks until being defeated by the Lodge.
- Wolfgang- A black wolf who has been known to have a mental condition that reduces him into committing violent acts when he's even threatened or challenged.
- Lamar- A blue poison dart frog who was the local bully of a minor city in the Dragon Realms until finally being arrested by Axle.
- Opal Claw- A clouded leopard cat burglar who did master heists and was a great bachelorette for several other criminals.
- Shamcrook- A comical leprechaun burglar similar to the leprechaun in Annoying Orange that steals gold with his magic powers. He's also an old colledge of Bucky O'Lucky, a s rogue leprechaun of slightly greater rogue status then him.
- Pig E. Bank- A mutanted pig super-villain in a red-stripped costume and a huge steriotypical villain handlebar mustace who used his nose like a vaccum cleaner to suck money. He's yet another end result of Mega-Sci Corp's questionable exspeariments. He's among the most annoyingly fought against villains by the lougers because prison bars are pretty much a joke to Pig E's nose sucking. He had to start wearing an anti-suck muzzle just to get him to stay in bars. Eventally it was best desided to have Pig E Bank sent to an all super villains prison who was better equipted. (Transfered to a stronger prison after one too many escapes and cause of getting involved in major villain team-ups)
Others coming soon...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.