The Uridi-Titans are a race of monster-beings that are native to the Beofynzeny System. These creatures are tasked with the sacred duty of protecting Uridian technology from destruction. They were born from Primordials that managed to escape the Primordial Dimension and appeared in said system. The Uridians helped these creatures avoid any return to the dimension by using their technology to give the orange spirits physical forms, making them look like the Uridians' OUU counterparts, the Eridians of Borderlands, becoming what they are now, with tall 20-60ft bodies possessing long limbs with dexterous hands and feet, long muscular necks with Uridian heads, and energetic wings. Over the years, the Primordials that inhabited these bodies merged their own DNA into them so that they would be the same and they could become a part of this dimension. Thus Uridian technology has a clear reverence to them as the Uridians themselves do, serving as their guardian angels as a result, and ensuring not only that their technology, stored inside digital energetic warehouses that would later become the 88 Vaults and several inaccessible areas inside each of them that can only be opened by Uridians, but to ensure that their civilization returns in a new and much better generation while also keeping them safe from harm, and even secretly managing the 88 Vaults by having the public-access sections of the Vaults drive Vault Seekers away with as much Uridian technology they could offer, while keeping the most crucial and dangerous from them. These gigantic creatures continue to uphold their duty of protecting the technology responsible for their renewed existence, deeming the technology a sacred gift that is to be shared, and shared responsibly, whilst casting themselves into a stasis by posing as all the Eridian-like statues all over the AUU, which come in millions. However, the Uridi-Titans would grow bitter that this message ended up misunderstood for the past millennia. They made friends with people who saw through their eyes including Tryon DeLuxe, the first Vault Seeker in history, and Phasel, the first Censen in history. These beings have unlimited phasepowers, and evolution is their growth stages and thus depending on their surroundings, they and their powers evolve every year. They have the ability to destroy planets, breath in space, fly, teleport, and the ability of DNA manipulation.
The 88 Uridian Vaults are the staple of Uridian technology. These Vaults were originally made to act as warehouse bunkers for the Uridians after they were going extinct and preserving themselves in the Beofynzeny System. Each of the 88 Vaults are cataloged on Planet Codeter in the Prometheneana System, with the use of the Vault Keystone, a device that contains a digital map of all 88 Vaults in the AUU, as well as serving as the life-key of each of them. Thus the Uridi-Titans consider it a sacred duty to protect this Keystone at all costs, because if it's destroyed, so is all 88 Vaults and their contents. Each Vault can be unlocked with Uridium phasepower-charged keystones collectively called Vault Keys. What can be found inside each Vault isn't all of it's contents. Instead, what is found by mortals is what is generously offered by the Uridi-Titans to share with them so long as the rest is saved for the Uridians when they return. The other contents can only be opened by Uridians. 23 of these Vaults are found in the Beofynzeny System and the Prometheneana System, the two most important systems of Uridian civilization. The other 65 are scattered across the AUU.
- Uridia- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- First Vault- The first Uridian Vault created by the Uridians, as well as the biggest and most wealthiest of technology, power, weapons, and wealth. It's sharing chamber was found by Awesome Jaxtom, and was guarded by a Phalanxase, the draconian apex predator of Uridia. But it also holds a hidden powerful secret.
- Epho- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Fractured Vault- The second Uridian Vault created on Uridia's moon. The moon unfortunately shattered during a Uridian experiment and thus the Fractured Vault was split into many separate Vaults. It is guarded by Empyre, a Shatch-bottomed Uridian mutant who used to be the creator and architect of the Fractured Vault.
- Qyzlloy- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Genius's Vault- Built on the first planet the Uridians colonized and their capital for science and technology, it is the third Vault to be built. It is currently undiscovered and the Vault is guarded by the Smartodon, a giant telepathic octopoid.
- Saethea- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Wilderness Vault- The fourth Vault built by the Uridians, on one of their first colonies where they built an elaborate self-sustaining artificial ecosystem from outside AUU wildlife. It is currently undiscovered and guarded by the Chimera, a hybrid of Nekker, which is the most resilient of Uridian wildlife, going into stasis until the Uridians returned.
- Prometheneana Prime- (Theta Universe, Theta Core Sector, Prometheneana System)- Master Vault- The fifth Vault created by the Uridians and the place where they saved and rebuilt the Uridi-Titans. This Vault is to scale with the Uridi-Titans, but it's digital matrix accommodates any who enter to be at the same scale. It is currently undiscovered and guarded by the Master Uridi-Titan, the oldest Uridi-Titan and the leader, as the terminal to control all Uridian Vaults is inside him.
- Codeter- (Theta Universe, Theta Core Sector, Prometheneana System)- Scribe's Vault- The sixth Vault created by the Uridians, and serves as a teleporter and archivist Vault, meant to use the Omninet to automatically record the history and information regarding each and every Vault, as well as being the storing area of the Vault Keystone. It is currently undiscovered and guarded by Vaultaire, a cybernetic telepathic octopoid that has technopathic powers and wire tentacles, and also serves as the Master Artificial Intelligence of the Vaults.
- Prometheneana Major- (Theta Universe, Theta Core Sector, Prometheneana System)- Developer's Vault- The seventh Vault created by the Uridians that provides info on all their Teadr 1 technological secrets and warehouses of said technology. It's sharing chambers have been discovered by Tryon DeLuxe and had been guarded by Zerker, a large naked ape-humanoid creature that could rapidly evolve.
- Prometheneana Minor- (Theta Universe, Theta Core Sector, Prometheneana System)- Banker's Vault- The eighth Vault created by the Uridians that serves as a giant digital bank for gazillions of Uridium crystals, as well as rarium, laserum, and other valued currency. It was discovered by Tryon's old colleague Azle DeVegas, the ancestor of Asmo DeVegas, and guarded by the Uridiophis, a giant Censen snake.
- Itixyas- (Theta Universe, Theta Core Sector, Prometheneana System)- Censen's Vault- The ninth Vault created by the Uridians built on the birth planet of the Censens, or people who have managed to inherit Uridian powers, called phasepowers. It contains artifacts that allowed for Censens to upgrade their abilities, and had previously done so for the Uridians, and thus these artifacts are reverse-engineered for Censen use. It was discovered by Queen Didiac and Phasel, and was guarded by a traditional Censen, as Didiac used one of the artifacts inside to gain immortality the same way Demiurge did.
- Neketula- (Theta Universe, Theta Core Sector, Prometheneana System)- Hunter's Vault- The tenth Vault created by the Uridians. This planet's artificial ecosystem allowed for the Vault to be safely hidden and that the person who showed the most bravery in it's very dangerous environment was thus worthy to share the contents of the sharing chamber. It was discovered by the Jomoter family and kept secret after an arduous trek through the artificial jungles for the wealth inside. It is currently guarded by the Tombward, a giant necromorphic worm-spider monster that has algae and plants growing off of it.
- Alimach- (Theta Universe, Theta Core Sector, Prometheneana System)- Heart Vault- The eleventh Vault created by the Uridians. It is in a frozen wasteland planet and contains biological weapons and advanced medicine. It was discovered by Tryon, but the sharing chamber was never found as it's guardian, Tombthu, a giant walking octopus, was too powerful and killed, sealing the Vault away from outsiders.
- Iclluy- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Hell's Vault- The twelfth Vault created by the Uridians. Resting on an inhospitable planet, it rests on Mount Uridiphose, a volcano coated with Uridium and slag that holds untold weapons and geoweapons. It is currently undiscovered and guarded by Magmaophis, a giant magma snake.
- Tolvent- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Tartamon's Vault- The thirteenth Vault created by the Uridians. Resting in a barely-habitable planet of tectonic activity, this indestructible Vault's contents include elemental godly terraforming technology. It is currently undiscovered and guarded by a Debermyus, a Cerberus-like monster.
- Cquirion- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Monster's Vault- The fourteenth Vault created by the Uridians. It rests on a planet with floating islands and contains info in regards to terrestrial and digital crafting, as well as renewable fuel and digistruct technology and massive resources, and even powerful bioweapons. It is currently undiscovered and guarded by another Phalanxase.
- Hoole- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Enduring Vault/Holodome Vault- The fifteenth Vault created by the Uridians. It is an erupting digital well that spews Uridian technology digitally constructed and stored in a Uridian ether but is also the prison of it's guardian, Expounderase. It was found by the first Holomaster of the Holodome built on top of it and is currently abused by Master Krooger.
- Jinter- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Prisoner's Vault- The sixteenth Vault created by the Uridians and the most dangerous. It contains weapons of mass destruction in any category, and thus it has no sharing chamber. Thus it can only be opened by Uridians and is guarded by Destoroy, a tentacled monster enemy from ancient Uridian past.
- Taitera- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Cryptic Vault/Loxxoll's Vault- The seventeenth Vault created by the Uridians. The contents of this Vault were forgotten by the Uridians and thus it was a mystery, until any fears of it's discovery were quelled by the daring Loxxoll the Corporate, making him equal in fame as his brother Gozzog the Corporate, as well as slaying it's guardian, Gunnedier, a giant cybernetically-gunned insectoid hound.
- Luiter- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Gladiator's Vault- The eighteenth Vault created by the Uridians. It was built atop of a giant arena that is currently the home location of the planet's infamous Armatage-Huncus tournaments, no one knowing that it held a Vault. In ancient times, the arena was meant to train Uridian soldiers and the Vault rewarded them with a digital chamber. It is currently undiscovered and guarded by Grendoliath, a giant ape monster with phasepowers.
- Vecheustea- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Hider's Vault- The nineteenth Vault created by the Uridians. This was a gigantic Vault containing power that would aid in times of war, and thus contains weapons, high-tech equipment, medicine, and so on. This Vault was discovered by Wusamble Huncus and it's contents in the sharing chambers allowed the Huncus Rebellion to rise against Jaxtom. It was guarded by Froster, a giant metallic ice golem.
- Teyphus- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Fridge Vault- The twentieth Vault created by the Uridians. This Vault was meant to preserve massive populations of genetically-diversified Uridian fauna and flora as they were replaced with the ones that are present on Uridia today. It remains undiscovered and guarded by Pithecus, a cybernetic naked Yeti monster.
- Vienus- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Treasure Vault/Blacklock Vault- The twenty-first Vault created by the Uridians. It contains vast amounts of wealth and Uridium, as well as weapons and powerful modes of transportation and other forms of power. It was found By Captain Blacklock, making him a powerful pirate until his death, leaving the treasure to be claimed by many other pirates. But this Vault has multiple other sharing chambers. It is guarded by the Leviath, a burrowing worm-mole-dragon monster.
- Inia- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Frost Lava Vault- The twenty-second Vault created by the Uridians. It is held inside a mantle pocket on the planet and contains fuels of many types as well as power-harnessing devices and generators. It is currently undiscovered and guardian by the Dracthodon, a giant lizard with phasepower breath.
- Creenus- (Theta Universe, Inbaralt Sector, Beofynzeny System)- Hardcore Vault- The twenty-third Vault created by the Uridians. It is an unstable Vault as the core of the planet requires Uridium to survive, but it houses Uridium superweapons and devices. It is undiscovered and guarded by the Coremind, a Uridium golem.
- Spatial Vault- The twenty-fourth Vault created by the Uridians. This is a teleporting vault that is never in the same place twice, and holds some of the strongest of Uridian technology. It was found by Rhybe and Laura and was guarded by Spatius, a giant pseudo-Uridi-Titan that was created as a last resort superweapon during a cataclysmic war, and wished to die, getting defeated by Rhybe and Laura's friends in a large battlefield.
- Getenna- (Epsilon Universe, Polgren Sector)- Mountainous Vault- The twenty-fifth Vault created by the Uridians. This Vault rests on a rogue planet inside the body of it's Guardian, the Mountanadon, who is a mountain-like spider-legged Biollante-like giant that can infect with body-damaging Uridium and does not like any creatures engineered from it's own DNA, as it had been done before. When the Jomoter Corporation aimed to do so, they abandoned it when they learned of what this might do, and this caused the betrayed grandfather of Gretsky to finish what he started by completing the project and getting the Vault. But Gretsky was stopped by the Clam Lounge Squadron afterward.