Verse Raiders are Outer God criminals that reside in the neglected rims of multiverses, which are often riddled with dead, yet to be born or life-incapable wasteland dimentions and universes. They are often pirates, thieves and scoundrels that take and raid viable reshorce is found. But often times, Verse Raiders would migrate to the more cared for inner dimentions to raid for alot of valuable reshorces, whether based on wealth, food, water, engery for some, entire vitable cosmic space, or even mortal slave labor, whether to keep to themselves or sell to willing buyers, commit to Deity and Demon Pouching, or steal Outer God treasures, even that of the Amoral Ones. Thus, Verse Raiders often fated to be sent to the Hybernation Realm on sight apawn capture. Raiders live in criminal socities where terratories are ruled by gangs with a Gang Boss being the strongest or smartist of them. Even for devient standerds, the intended Outer Gods view them like utter disgraces.
- Eraser Raiders- From a classic Lovecraftian Chuhuluian Form to a brutish crab monster form, Eraser Raiders would be so bold to steal from the Erasers themselves, stealing their objects of power, weapons, sometimes even some of the Erasers' crafts for slave labor and creature fights, even go so far as to steal cult tributes for the Erasers, anything's fair game of the Eraser Raiders. Though not every Eraser Raider would be so lucky, as the consiquences of the attempt can be dire to them if caught.
- Energy Thieves- Scorpian-Eqsed Robotic Energy-Based Parasites that, as you guessed it, feast on energy and steal it for themseves, though commonly of the electric verity. They tend to leave the civilised world they visit, even if it was very advanced, to be thrown back into the dark ages when they sap the planet dry of energy, leaving the world in decades long blackouts, leaving worlds without tec or modern convinences, forcing regression. Energy Councilors are common enemies of them, as Energy Councilers never hesitate to destroy and Hybernation Realm'd an Energy Thief as soon as possable!
- Cosmic Brutes- Centapede-Eqsed Bruzers that often serve as protection for other Raiders, being strong enough to take on Pathmakers in a fight, though never really able to really win at the end due to Pathmakers having numbers on their side. Cosmic Brutes are often willing to get eaten and sent to the Hybernation Realm for their fellow raiders. On the other hand, this is only if they had to take a Pathmaker runned portal pathways. Sometimes Cosmic Brutes are able to punch through the cosmos and make their own pathways away from Pathmakers. They also make for great enforcers for gang bosses, bouncers for Chancespawn runned casinos in the Gambler Dimention for any with the right connections, even being mercenaries often hired by other devients, even Verse Hivers, to do them favors like enabling them a safe route into Multiverses and then some. Cosmic Brutes are even strong enough to rip part of a dimention to steal back to their lair to utilise it's energy for the neglected realm.
- Patheon Pouchers- A Mantid Outer God Raider that specialises in hunting deities and demons and pouching them for their prime features, power and even immortality. They do this with using a specialised weapon designed to negate god and demon immortality and basicly excelerate moraliy illness against them to kill the target faster. They are also the sneakiest of raiders, their giant claws can open portals that can never be detected by Pathmakers, even of the most aware of them, so they can freely pouch deities and demons to their hearts content provided they get away with it. The Catch is that they have to stealhy and sneaky about it, else if they ended up being sensed by a Deity Queller, it's game over as even it's sneaky portal trick cannot protect it from fully aware Pathmakers or any alarmed Sleep Reaper or Xzar sent after it.
- Bladebras- A bladed snake outer god that can be known to actselly steal entire parts of a universe Galaxy thanks to their cosmic sensitive blades, and take them off-dimention to either sell them to another universe, for it's gang members to raid the stolen sector for all it's worth, or even ransom it back to the dimention it just stolen for pretty much the universe's entire wealth. They would even do this to outer realms and make Outer Gods pay quite a cosmic price for it's safe return. Their delimping of universe galaxies has been known to almost risk singularities or simply galaxial unstableness, so of the raiders, Bladebras are often the raiders that are speically sought after to be hybernation realmed with extreme predjudice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.